It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Rocks?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey man, I'm not expert on the masons, what I mentioned in the post above was simply what I've heard. If i'm wrong then hey, sorry.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestro46
Hey man, I'm not expert on the masons, what I mentioned in the post above was simply what I've heard. If i'm wrong then hey, sorry.

Hey I've heard that pigs can fly, is this true? Anyway just something I've heard...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My impression of the artifacts are that they are jewels of office (as was mentioned earlier), or that they might be used as some sort of block-printing device.

Maybe some Masonic scholars out there know if the jewels of office have ever changed with time??

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The guy that told me this...

"They are used in lodges to demonstrate the difference between a rough aslar and a smooth ashlar as you progress through masonary these stones figuratively get smoother ie like the stones you've had rough edges rubbed off. John The Baptist is the patron saint as is St John see what day is there saints day, its a clue to the origines of old freemasonary know as the ancients. It is not juju, these will be a lodge which meet under the stars and perhaps forgot the location of the lodge equipment. If they ever make it back and don't find the emblems of mortality that would really freak them out. I would be send then to grand lodge or at least notify them you have them."

..Is a master mason provincial deacon and a member of grand college. He is also a Knight Templar priest in the order of Melkesideck and an active pz in grand chapter as well as a knight of the blue and of the east and west.

Although his ranking means little to me.. he seemed to be sure of the origins of the stones.. as if he had seen the same kind of thing before.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And it is my understanding summer solstice is that day, which nicely dovetails the naturalistic origins of Freemasonry. So your grand poopah whatevah is spot on!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
could they be sold?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join