It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separation of creation and creator? Does Creator Exist?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

But "God" did.[/quot]

You share about that. I think he said we would be perscuted for our beliefs

Near death is not death. My wife had a "near death experience", it is merely what seems like "losing consciousness". She saw blackness, but could still hear every thing else around her. Every thing that she experience she in no way atrributed to God or life after death (which, by the definitions of the words themselves [ as explained many times already ] is impossible) Death is death and life is life. The essence of death is defined by life and the essence of life is defined by death. To truly die you can not live again, or you never truly died. To truly live you must experience death. Death is eternal. In reality we are never born nor do we ever die, we are eternal energy. The form of these bodies come and they go, our brains the individuals that we are will surely die, but the energy that is us will for ever exist.

Now no offense you sound stupid. Last time I checlk alot of people actually die in a hospital and Doctors revive them. Death is not just the end.

You see, you don't want me to be intellectual, you want me to be ignorant, not question the religion and its faulty ideas, and simply concede to what you tell me without you having to back any of it up through free thinking, non-religious logic.

I dont care what you do be intellectual or be agnorant. What ever. God life is about being intellectual. Sorry man but most stupid people dont follow God. They play video games. I have many things to back up my claims, but does'nt mean I'll throw my pearls to the swain either. Why waste truths wisdom for a bunch of waste for knowlege.

There is no God nor is there an "out there". I don't need to be saved because I am not lost nor can I be, I am eternal energy

Prove it. Back up your claim. Not one ouch of evidents has come from your mouth. Everybody should be saved. But its your choice. Ill still pray for you. Besides if you dont need to be saved why you act like us (as you would say) For you are pushing your beliefs too. But At least I listen.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Believeing in fake believes or that GODS can have sex is stupidy, believeing in whats real is a life lession.

A lesson you have not learned. There is no more reason to believe in your god than the Egyptians'.

So says you, sex can mean alot of things.

Only what you choose it to mean, and know you choose it to mean that, not what the church tells you.

Of course physical things are real, but there are things to exist that can not be proven. Like a spirit.

No, there are not things that cannot be proven. This is revealed to be pseudoscience and it is fraud.

Last time I check in that statement did not mean man creation but God's creation. Look in the beginin of gensis. Lol jk you know where its at.

Genesis does not describe the creation of god. That is the Barber Paradox.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Just the fact the belief in God is blind.

Ignorant, not blind. There is a difference.

Christian men raping child is not of God and if they had belief in God when they did it , well this man going to burn.

Why do you select "Christian" and "men"? Why do you excuse non-believers from hell? Do you not recognize that YOU are making a judgment not god?

And yet scence cannot prove that God is not out there.

Philosophy is the business of disproving god and it is already done. See the Faith or Science thread.

Come on the theory not prove is a big bang.

It does. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

So earth and space are just a mistake. LOLOLOLOL what a joke

No one said that.

Mistakes dont happen in natur. Mistakes come from men.

There is plenty of evidence around to contradict these two claims. The only conclusion is you are ignorant.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Now no offense you sound stupid.

I don't find it very intelligent to start a sentence with no offence, then follow it with inferring stupidity upon another. It's not like we're talking and you can't take back what you say. You're writing. If you don't want to offend, then simply press the delete button, take a breath or two, and be nice. But I understand, I lost my patience with you as well. So it's 0-0, let's play nice from now on.

Last time I checlk alot of people actually die in a hospital and Doctors revive them. Death is not just the end.

slymatt, if someone died they wouldn't be able to come back and tell you about it. Death is death. Death is not the end of our energy. Our energy is eternal.

I dont care what you do be intellectual or be agnorant.

I care about you and what you do just as much as I do my self, because you are me and I am you and it takes all of this to keep this planet healthy.

God life is about being intellectual. Sorry man but most stupid people dont follow God.

Do you have the statistics on that?

They play video games.

I love video games. I play them with the controller upside down, sideways, and with me laying upside down. It is great excercise for the brain, motor skills, and hand eye co-ordination.

I have many things to back up my claims, but does'nt mean I'll throw my pearls to the swien either.

I don't see any pigs around, but if you're insulting me, then so be it. In doing so you have now caused your self to be a "swine"... and also me for telling you that you are now being one. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

Why waste truths wisdom for a bunch of waste for knowlege.

The earth isn't flat, crystalline spheres don't encompass the circumfrence of all celestial bodies, the earth isn't the center of the universe, the universe isn't limited, there was no big bang, God isn't up in heaven with his angels, the devil isn't in the center of the earth with his minions.

^^There is "knowledge and truth" that religion has given us. ^^

Prove it. Back up your claim. Not one ouch of evidents has come from your mouth.

Einstein did a good job of that more than 60 years ago. Energy is interchangable and we are all energy. We die and our energy is re-cycled. God didn't create you, your mother and father did. Your Father ate food and had drinks, so did your mother. This created your father's sperm and your mother's eggs. From this you were born, and now you eat and drink to nurture your body. When you die the earth will use your energy to nurture plants and soil as you rot in the ground.

Everybody should be saved. But its your choice. Ill still pray for you. Besides if you dont need to be saved why you act like us (as you would say) For you are pushing your beliefs too. But At least I listen.

I am not pushing, I only question where you have inconsistencies, and answer where you question me. I am not the one telling you that you need to be saved

[edit on 20-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A lesson you have not learned. There is no more reason to believe in your god than the Egyptians'.

Last time I check the egyptians believe in many Gods. And that there self proclaim pharoes are Gods. So unrealice to me.

Only what you choose it to mean, and know you choose it to mean that, not what the church tells you.

I believe this statement to be true. But then again, I dont believe in the what most churches will tell you anyway.

No, there are not things that cannot be proven. This is revealed to be pseudoscience and it is fraud.

Aliens cannot be proven. So in your sents they do not exist. Wait when we find prove of one. Then your theory is mistaken. So is the same with God. Did you think that the reason you cannot prove him, is that he does not want you to know, but follow by blind faith.

Genesis does not describe the creation of god. That is the Barber Paradox.
Maybe you should read closer. I didnt say the creation of God. I said God's creation.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by slymattb]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ignorant, not blind. There is a difference.

Some how I wish I post this sooner. Cuz the belief in God is not blind. The belief that a higher being is not alive is blind.

[quote]Why do you select "Christian" and "men"? Why do you excuse non-believers from hell? Do you not recognize that YOU are making a judgment not god?

The only judgement I mean to make, is that of which men claim to be of God and following the path, but inside they are fake. They do not have a personal relationship with God. And if they did they are worst than the non believer.

Philosophy is the business of disproving god and it is already done. See the Faith or Science thread.

Philosophy is not only about disproving God. And you know that. LPhilosophy has many things to talk about. And just because its written in Faith or science threads does not mean its true. If philosophy already disprove God, then everyone would know it. But the fact is that you cannot disprove God nor can you prove him. That would stop free will. Of which God would want.

It does. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Now that is stupid. however improbable must be the truth. The same could be said about The higher being.

There is plenty of evidence around to contradict these two claims. The only conclusion is you are ignorant.

Like what. The only mistake of natur as I know. are the ones that where creating. the ozone layer and stuff. I also heared of animals being born of others things, but i heard that animals are born to there enviroment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join