It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR member Gary Hart calling for New World Order day after 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is the video, straight from the horses mouth.

www.youtube.com...

Council on Foreign Relations member Gary Hart, the day after 911, goes on national television and says how Bush can use 911 to help usher in the New World Order. He goes on to say how Americans will die in large numbers unless we accept the New World Order, and they would know right, theyre the ones planning it all.

He goes on to say afterwards, not in the video, how its gonna keep us safe and how the world needs the New World Order to solve all our problems. They would know right, theyre the ones creating all the real problems.

I remember when Father George Bush called for a New World Order, on - what a coinicidence - September 11 1991...he said how the world needs "the rule of law" to keep everything in order, cuz we humans are just so troublesome.

Folks, the "rule of law" they are talking about is nothing short of complete and utter control, they are already doing that here where I live in Montreal, major Illuminati city in North America, where they are passing out pamphlets and announcing on the news how they are gonna ban people from smoking in their cars, but its to keep us safe! Theres already a law that says we cant leave our cars idle for more than 3 minutes! But its to protect the environment! No its to impose and to run our whole lives, this is what the New World Order is about.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You, know, it's very interesting that Bush's daddy (who I'm almost certain had Kennedy murdered) had a speech praising the New World Order exactly eleven years before 9/11.

www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Never heard the Senior had JFK killed.....is this because he was the head of the CIA then.... any more evidence that you would like to post...or tell me where this thread is already being discussed!!??

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
Never heard the Senior had JFK killed.....is this because he was the head of the CIA then.... any more evidence that you would like to post...or tell me where this thread is already being discussed!!??

Bush 41 was a CIA agent in the early 60s; Zapata Oil, which he "ran," was a CIA front company. The two oil platforms closest to Cuba at the time were Zapata rigs, from which they staged part of the Bay of Pigs fiasco. One of them was even named "Barbara"--so romantic.

Bush was in Dallas on that day, and even called in a report to the FBI a few hours later re: a supposed conversation he'd overheard indicating conspiracy, though he could not offer any IDs.

Draw your own conclusions about his involvement.

As for his infamous "Towards a New World Order" speech, that it was given exactly 11 years before 9/11 is no coincidence IMHO. Check out this thread on Numerology 9/11, or IX XI if you prefer.

And in the speech he talks about bringing a new order from the chaos of the ME. Well the motto of the Illuminati is "Ordo ab chao," as in: create some chaos so that you can instill a new order more to your liking.

Sound familiar?

And as for Hart, that was simply brown-nosing the PTB.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Gee I thought all the people who knew the Truth about the NWO and their history had vacated this place, Im glad there are more of us. Good work guys

top topics

join