It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is someone spying on me using my computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i recently reformatted my harddrive so my hardrive which is 160 gigabyte should be empty . i checked out the properties of my computer icon and it said it had50 gigs of freespace . i checked and in the documents and settings folder had another folder called localsetting folder to my suprise was a hidden folder labeled temp it had gigs of video files when i clicked on them they showed minute by minute webactivity going from page to page scrolling up and down the pages as realtime video has anybody heard of this before?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe an over-protective family member making sure you don't go onto any 18+ websites?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm going to move this to the BTS Computer help section because this isn't board business.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know of no Operating System that has default screen capture enabled and recording from installation.

I would say either someone put that on there from your household, (it will be in the startup list "msconfig"), or it's part of a malicious attack on you.

However... if its a laptop... you've probably got the record button wedged against something, or simply stuck. lol.

top topics

join