It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light poles (Pentagon) Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This thread is to show evidence to how the lightpoles got to where they were.

Pole 1

Pole 2

Pole 3

Pole 4

Pole 5

Does anyone have any recent or old evidence that does give exact descriptions as to how they came down the way they did?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nothing really new... I always presumed it was the 757 that flew by that way, but then, did it fly that way?
I always thot that made most sense, but I'm guessing there's some enlightenment on the way...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Must be a magic missile, you know flying around hitting light poles before crashing into the Pentagon. They really that smart.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Let's say the wingtip hits a lightpole at 400 - 500 MPH.. would it topple and fall towards gravity, or would it burst out and fly off to some direction?

Its hard to distinguish how the plane hit those poles when witnesses to the "PentaCon" contradict the Official Story Flightpath.

This is why I am trying to find how those poles really got to where they were, because of the new witnessed flight path.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry I should have more to offer on this but I haven't looked close at the poles - where they were, where they fell, etc. I would guess the poles would fly forward a bit, and lay out along the flight path more or less, and the lamp heads would fall closer to straight down. Is this way off?
and what's up with that taxi cab with the smashed windshield/dashboard but no hood scratches? Was that all special effects?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If you haven't watched the PentaCon vid, it has some good info in it. They (the video makers) back up their claims with other sources, too.

In the video, a cop has a problem remembering quite what he did, but after he'd said what he thought he did, they proceeded to show CCTV from the day of him doing what he described he did. From the reaction on his face, it doesn't look staged, scripted or anything; he does look genuinely surprised.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
With the plane coming from the North side of the Citgo station, it seems impossible to bring those lightpoles down, but with the poles falling near their bases, it seems remotely possible that the plane had some type of force to bring them down... DarkBlueSky in the PentaCon threads tried to show how the plane could make such a Maneuver, and it seems from his findings and knowledge that it is possible.

More later as I need to get home.......

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Light poles are made to break easily off so if a car has a collison with them the driver is not killed, if any of you are in construction you will understand this, but if not the next time you look at a light pole, on the road side you will understand what I am talking about. The break away light pole.

What is this a plane? hmmmmm sure does look like one. Maybe something like this could have knock those lights over.

Nope a BGM-109 Tomahawk

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Realtruth,

Based on these findings of the Tomahawk, is the wingspan wide enough to hit the "Official Flightpath"'s Lightpoles down? Or would the wings sheer off like that of a commercial airliner's aluminum wings?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
Realtruth,

Based on these findings of the Tomahawk, is the wingspan wide enough to hit the "Official Flightpath"'s Lightpoles down? Or would the wings sheer off like that of a commercial airliner's aluminum wings?

BigMoser,

I don't know for sure, is it probable? Maybe.

The fact remains that there are so many inconsistencies with the official report and since they claim it was a 757 that stuck the Pentagon, then why not just lay all the cards on the table and show us everything?

What about all the other cameras from the Pentagon they have multiple cameras everywhere, why are we only seeing just one angle and a strange short clip?

Lets see all the cameras all the angles. And every picture that was taken.

Here is something else the is interesting.

The US government has spent billions in Iraq, but yet they have spent only spend $3 million initially on the 911 investigation, then raise it to $12 million.

www.unknownnews.net...

Now this expenditure is for the entire event on 911 mind you.

The government spent over $65 million during the Clinton sex scandal filled with lies and cover-up, but when the worse event in US history happens they only allocate $12 million for an investigation?

Something isn't right.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What is this a plane? hmmmmm sure does look like one. Maybe something like this could have knock those lights over.

mmm... nope. Wings like that could not have knocked down the five light poles - only something on the scale of a 757's 125 feet could do that. It could be that magic zig-zagger, or five different missiles, self-disintegrating and invisible...

Other post - some good points, the camera mysteries again, sure that's good enough circ. evidence, but not terribly relevant to the light poles. I haven't seen a good explanation for these yet besides the official one. The PentaCon says they were just ripped off the night before and hid in the bushes to be found in the morning. I don't want to be so flippant as to say "duh!" but ...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, VDOT couldnt see the poles being hit by a plane because they couldn't start recording until they were told to. So that camera of the lightpoles is out of question.

I just don't see how we have 2 paths, the "Official Story" (which every news reporter says its on), and we have the "PentaCon" (which real people says it was on their side)

But the camera thing is off topic, but I just bring the PentaCon into it because of the fact that I do not see how the plane could coincide with the "Official Story" flightpath and bring these lightpoles down.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What I'm trying to get the Pentagon researchers on here to figure out is how the hell did the plane come swooping in from the North of the Citgo Station and still hit the lightpoles? That's one sharp-ass turn that it had to do and still go that fast. The NTSB doesnt even show it turning but instead going straight into the Pentagon (plus the NTSB coincides with the PentaCon's Flight Path which is 2 sources of proof, both witness and data recorder)

But I believe if we figure this out, then we could be closer to figuring out the Pentagon attack than an FBI agent reaching to open the Entrance doors to the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What I'm trying to get the Pentagon researchers on here to figure out is how the hell did the plane come swooping in from the North of the Citgo Station and still hit the lightpoles?

It couldn't. Which is why I doubt the northern flight path. It also matches far less eyewitness accounts.

the NTSB coincides with the PentaCon's Flight Path which is 2 sources of proof, both witness and data recorder)

EERRRPP! (wrong answer sound). They both show this odd northern flight path, indeed, but they do not match. The "NTSB" (meaning a single animation attributed TO the NTSB but not independently verified that doesn't match the data known to come from the NTSB) shows the plane 180 feet high at impact time - adjusted by John Doe X it's 480 feet high - the PentaCon's witnesses thought it hit the building it was so low - to pull up a bit and fly just over and trick them, it'd have to be about 100 feet high. (ground level there 40 ft, so building roof about 117 ft above MSL) When I confronted Jack Tripper with this discrepancy, he admitted they don't match, but their brother org thinks the altitude was altered. He didn't mention it was altered to look CLOSER to their case, and that when "corrected" it was ridiculously higher, so no eyewitness would see it at all.

But I believe if we figure this out, then we could be closer to figuring out the Pentagon attack than an FBI agent reaching to open the Entrance doors to the Pentagon.

I hope we can make some headway here too. Sometimes an investigator, in addition to asking the deep questions and probing into obscure mysteries, must also acknowledge the obvious, and must always be willing to admit if he's wrong. I have a problem with this myself sometimes, but I'm trying. Luckily I was just always immune to the no-757 mystery cult bug so that one's no problem for me...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Still no side-tracking counter arguments? Bump then...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Caustic,

Thanks for the insight on what I have missed/ or forgotten to remind myself of. I really can't say for sure who to believe on this issue, but I'm still trying to research.. stop me if you find anything close to concrete.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Good deal! Yeah, I don't mean to be preachy or arrogant, but one can't ignore the contradictions and still make a reputable case - as for who to believe, far altitude you have:
1) NTSB data verifiably from the FDR: ends at ground level - AND The physical damage indicating a 757 flew in at bout ground level
OR
2) The PentaConstruct, "ending" at 9:37:45 about 100 feet above ground
OR
3) The Pilots' animation, which is at either 140 or 440 feet above ground
You cannot pick two or more of these unless we're talking multiple planes. All people involve call the plane they're looking at the attack plane or designated look-alike, never a second plane.
For north or south flight path you have:
1) The Pilots' animation
AND/OR (depending o n whether altitude discrepancies are enough to divorce the two)
2) The PentaCon's testimony
OR
3) Most other eyewitnesses, most FDR data, light pole, generator, and building damage

Admittedly it's a tough choice when the obvious selection means admitting the offical story, at least physically and at that site, is by far the most likely.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
#3 is the only one I can see that took down the lightpoles.

But if we can get the footage of the plane coming in (preferrably the Pentagon cameras), we can see if the poles really did get hit.. but knowing how its been this long, it won't happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

#3 is the only one I can see that took down the lightpoles.

But if we can get the footage of the plane coming in (preferrably the Pentagon cameras), we can see if the poles really did get hit.. but knowing how its been this long, it won't happen.

Exactly. The videos are hidden, so some presume they must be hiding the (fill in the blank, no one cares much what it WAS, just what it wasn't). IMO the CCTV videos we've seen look about right for the official story, but we all know thse are fake, right?), and As far as I'm concerned they're just hiding more video of the 757 strike. We can't wait for this - we have to fight for the videos' release, like Scott Bingham, Russell Pickering, and others are doing, but also in the meantime look at the evidence available to make our best guess.
And that's all it is, a best guess that indeed a 757 hit the Pentagon. Sorry it's not all mysterious-sounding and conspiralicious. I'm just sick of people sexing up a dead end alley into the "smoking gun" of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join