It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, the most admired man!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Was just watching CNN where they had a poll that declared Bush the most admired man! 24% said this, I think Colin Powell was on the list too...anybody else see this or agree with this??

EDIT: Americans, not in the world just to clarify

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Shoktek]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Whether you hate his politics or love them, you have to admire what the guy has managed to pull off.

Liberated/Invaded (depending on your perspective of course) a country and ran the 30 year ruler out on a rail straight into a hole.

Got a tax cut through Congress and still had time to scare the piss out Libya! :LOL:

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Did I just slip out of reality again? If Bush gets relected I have to get out off of this planet.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
CNN has been after the Fox viewership hard & heavy, ever since Fox proved that you don't have to be factual, just entertaining to your core viewership.
that's why they were smart enough to revamp "Crossfire" and make it primetime, yet stupid enough to fall into the Karl Rove conga Line and cut it/move it to obscurity.

:flame
amn that Kitie Chung is some good news!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Did I just slip out of reality again? If Bush gets relected I have to get out off of this planet.

Unless the dems, or the independent party, steps up and back someones with out all the fussing and cussing going on between them Bush will win again . . . YUCK!

IMHO I do not believe that Dean is the man to do this! Is it time for a female Clinton in office?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What great choices.

Whom do you admire most?
President Bush
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton
Neither

I choose neither but really in my book hillary and George are neck and neck. I think both of them are corrupt piles of #.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Alec Baldwin and Barbara Striesand were suposed to leave too! Pack and go ...none of the Dems stand a chance of beating Bush (not that I'm a great fan fan of his ..I like Alan Keyes ...but that's a different story) The Democratic party has moved WAYYY too far to left to beat Bush.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon

Alec Baldwin and Barbara Striesand were suposed to leave too! Pack and go ...none of the Dems stand a chance of beating Bush (not that I'm a great fan fan of his ..I like Alan Keyes ...but that's a different story) The Democratic party has moved WAYYY too far to left to beat Bush.

Unfortunitly, I have to agree with you. I know very few people that can actually name any of the Dems running for office. The peanut butter is being spread too thin with that glob of jelly.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Was just watching CNN where they had a poll that declared Bush the most admired man in the world! Anybody else see this or agree with this??

Admired!?
Yeah right. Why would I admire a man who lies and is stupid?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
(The edit function is so buggy, when people edit and insert a quote everything written before gets deleted. Can this be edited? Lost a few posts because of that and I cant be arsed to retype. Never had this bug on any other board. Old post lost
)

Edit: Just saw you told us bullshiat
- it's only most admired in America/only Americans polled.

The Republican president and the Democratic senator from New York and former first lady won't be found on the same sides of many political issues. But they're both seen in a favorable light by the American public.

When people were asked to name the man they admire the most, Bush was picked by 29 percent. Secretary of State Colin Powell and Pope John Paul II were named by 4 percent and former President Clinton was named by 3 percent, according to the CNN-USA Today-Gallup poll.

Sen. Clinton, was named by 16 percent, while talk show host Oprah Winfrey was picked by 7 percent, first lady Laura Bush by 6 percent and national security adviser Condoleezza Rice by 4 percent.

The poll asked an "open-ended question," meaning respondents were allowed to offer any names that came to mind. For both the most-admired man and most-admired woman, the remainder of votes were spread among a wide variety of individuals.

The incumbent president is almost always the most admired man in such polls, but it's not uncommon for the first lady not to be the most admired woman.

The poll of 1,004 adults was taken December 5-7 and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by shoo]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Edit: Just saw you told us bullshiat
- it's only most admired in America/only Americans polled.

Yep, sorry about that...theres no way in hell that Bush would be the most admired man in the world, in fact he's probably running for most hated man in the world! Only in America!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's it! I'm moving to Canada!

This is a bunch of horse #.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Admired!?

Hey, he's the fearless leader of our country! Give credit where credit's due!

I guess if our country admires people who get to where they are simply because of their daddy being president...gee I wonder where Bush would be now if his father wasn't president?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Admired!?

I guess if our country admires people who get to where they are simply because of their daddy being president...gee I wonder where Bush would be now if his father wasn't president?

At his McJob.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Admired!?

I'll give you that. He is fearless. Other than that...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ya, fearless because he is at a photo shoot wearing a flight jacket as people are sent to their deaths. Damn, I need a smoke!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll give you that. He is fearless. Other than that...

Hey, he proudly served in the Texas Air National Guard during vietnam! He was so good, he didn't even have to show up for duty! And now he's sending people over to Iraq to get killed, and trying to reinstate the draft!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I mean he's fearless because he thinks he can go against the U.N. and head into Iraq to find Saddam and the imaginary Weapons of Mass Destruction. Even then, I still don't think he's fearless in a smart way.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
he is only fearless because he knows the plan. he's part of the NWO whether you want to believe it or not. he knows what has to be done to achieve it and is carrying out his end of the bargain.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bush the most admired man in the country?!?!?

You have got to be #ing me.

If people actually admire this guy they either must be brainwashed, stupid, retarded, or just a bunch of sheep morons!!! Yeah you heard me....

MORONS!!!!!

Ok thats enough venting for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join