learn more

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

When a mural such as this is displayed in an airport with no explanation for its symbolism what would one think? Art stands alone and speaks for itself unless the artist adds a description. In an airport with people scurrying around and catching planes there is no time to read a description or a curator to explain the meanings. Therefore people, particulary children will see the painting and have nothing to go on but what they see. It belongs in a museum not an airport.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

Go to the-rabbits-hole .com go to the denver airpot section you will see the murials there is one in inpeticular thats shows a being with horns planting seeds and in the night sky 7 stars that look like dice this being the horned planet and the seven planets that are siad to be around it could imply nibiru.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This place is freaky, creepy. I've never flown through Denver so I had no idea. Makes me really want to schedule a flight, to check the place out. This murals i've seen on the web, seem to be something that you might expect to see in the old USSR, or Germany. The New World Airport thing, is also very disturbing. I wonder if there is anything that is more current, that anyone has found?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join