It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

When a mural such as this is displayed in an airport with no explanation for its symbolism what would one think? Art stands alone and speaks for itself unless the artist adds a description. In an airport with people scurrying around and catching planes there is no time to read a description or a curator to explain the meanings. Therefore people, particulary children will see the painting and have nothing to go on but what they see. It belongs in a museum not an airport.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

Go to the-rabbits-hole .com go to the denver airpot section you will see the murials there is one in inpeticular thats shows a being with horns planting seeds and in the night sky 7 stars that look like dice this being the horned planet and the seven planets that are siad to be around it could imply nibiru.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This place is freaky, creepy. I've never flown through Denver so I had no idea. Makes me really want to schedule a flight, to check the place out. This murals i've seen on the web, seem to be something that you might expect to see in the old USSR, or Germany. The New World Airport thing, is also very disturbing. I wonder if there is anything that is more current, that anyone has found?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have nightmares of seeing children hanging like sheets at the dry cleaners underground that airport. Whether or not Freemasons are experimenting with children who are being examined with there lives brainwashed with extreme taboo, only to be exterminated, something is happening there. The nightmares do not go away at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
Whether or not Freemasons are experimenting with children...

'Experimenting' makes it sounds like we don't know what we're doing.

edit on 13-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bergle
How disappointing, not a single embedded image in this classic thread. I guess I will find a few.
Some of these images I pulled from a Gawker Blog by Leah Beckmann on Illuminati Month. Its a fun read as well.

I found some more in another thread.

originally posted by: zorgon

originally posted by: COconspiracyguy

originally posted by: WatchRider

edit on 9-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've been there a few times! The blue horse is weird. I could never mind the mural but the pictures i've seen are interesting. What a theme for an airport, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ommmm

It is a very strange setup..Stanley Kubrick.. Eyes Wide Shut, kinda weird

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

'Experimenting' makes it sounds like we don't know what we're doing.

At least you admit there is something going on with children underneath the airport!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

At least you admit there is something going on with children underneath the airport!

Something(s). It's plural.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I would imagine there are many things going on! Maybe it is not any single persons fault and we can go on to how their blood feeds the royalty! Make America independent again!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I would imagine there are many things going on!

Damn straight.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In reply to this whole issue of a mystery underneath an airport...

I have heard of Tide being used to launder underground money. Children's blood, however, is a novel treachery dared only by the worlds' elite.

True? Or something out of Dr. Seuss's black book that never made it out to the world?

Quick edit:

No need to absolutely jump the guns on the trade medium, as it could always become f-35s or something in the 21st century.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Denver International Airport is about the strange weird almost masochistic desire in many of us to be jack-booted by some elite mysterious superiors such as the Illuminati.

Don’t get me wrong I think that among many of the conspiracy legends, this place and the Georgia guidstones may have some real juice to them.

But many of us still have this inward emotional attachment to the elite as tyrant myth in our personalities that plays to these kind of conspiracy legends.

In this case the legends may have some merit

The DIA is interesting but to really get at what it is one has to go outside of the box from the usual conspiracy nonsense

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
One could certainly go into the philosophy of a conspiracy and hope to focus in the details through passive clues here and there. This reality calls for a very strong feeling of paranoia of our surroundings, because if it is a gut feeling, it may certainly exist, and everything in truth is washed away by the use of deception to make that paranoia disappear into comfort and laughter.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why would they be stupid enough to build this place, then put their markings all over it? Wouldn't it be smarter to just build it and keep it as benign as possible?

And if it's designed to service the elite, why would they use the commercial side of the airport? Wouldn't they use the General Aviation / FBO side?

Those murals and sculptures are creepy, but I don't buy that these folks are that stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

The operation could be anywhere at the airport.

It would have to be something like the royalty enslaving the Freemasons into providing them with blood as a vengeance for the revolutionary war, and a desire to be so powerful it can be taunted in the faces of everyday people with overtones here and there, for such an obvious display.

They just don't obviously spell out the act of building model taboo societies with children, only to ritualistically "euthanize" them later for being so out of place from corruption, and shipping their adrenaline filled blood over to the royalty. I'm sure they love knowing they are drinking blood spilled in America.

edit on 20-9-2017 by Superunknown528 because: Make America Independent Again!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Why would they be stupid enough to build this place, then put their markings all over it? Wouldn't it be smarter to just build it and keep it as benign as possible?

Makes sense, the operations would likely be somewhere random and anonymous like Trenton,NJ instead of a place that attracts attention like DIA.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join