It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch?: Broken trees have some thinking Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
BAY CITY, Mich., April 7 (UPI) -- Several residents around Michigan's Tobico Marsh say the recent appearance of broken trees may be the handiwork of Bigfoot.
Regional artist Lynn Conley told the Bay City (Mich.) Times that when she and a friend discovered between 15 to 20 oak and poplar trees snapped off near the marsh last month, her immediate thoughts were of the mythical creature.

www.politicalgateway.com...

"I looked at it really carefully," the 52-year-old said of the group of trees. "I thought at first it might have been a bear. But there were no claw marks, just snaps.
"My first inclination was Bigfoot," she added. "Honestly, it was so weird. The air was eerie. It was something I can't even hardly describe."
Bay City State Recreation Area official Mike Evanoff dismissed the claims, but did recognize the positive impact a resident Bigfoot would have on the region.
"There's probably a logical explanation," he told the Times.
"I think if we did have a Bigfoot sighting that would be very beneficial," he added, "then we could put some tours together and have a promotional opportunity for the park and the community."

Link:

www.michiganbigfoot.org...

[edit on 8-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The occurrence was near water, and there were no claw marks. They should really have taken pictures of the trees or at least looked for bigfoot tracks near the scene.

But all of the evidence points to a family of beavers.

This tree was broken and chewed up by beavers even though it looks cleanly broken and snapped. I'm guessing a family of beavers did the same over in Michigan.

join