It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* David Adair Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting interview with David Adair from the Disclosure Project. The rocket scientist who claims he touched a living UFO engine at Area 51 in the 70's when he was 17 years old.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I have heard most of this on the CoasttoCoast AM shows. It is interesting that David Adair was smarter as a teenager than he is today. Otherwise he would have perfected that fusion engine.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thanks for posting. I have heard most of this on the CoasttoCoast AM shows. It is interesting that David Adair was smarter as a teenager than he is today. Otherwise he would have perfected that fusion engine.

If you see the video that I posted you will hear him explaining that he did not want to make the fusion engine becuase it would enable the US get a dangerous advantage over the USSR as they could launch a nuclear first strike without the USSR having time to respond. This is also why he destroyed his original rocket.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting fellow David Adair.
David Adair & Credibility: www.virtuallystrange.net...

Glenn Campbell's Criticism of David Adair's propulsion claims: www.ufomind.com...

A 2002 Nexus Magazine interview: www.nexusmagazine.com...

Alleged to have sold STS tiles at conventions in the '80's: www.bautforum.com... Search term: David Adair

Didn't he appear on the "Alien Interview" with "Victor" and the controversial alien footage? video.google.ca...

And a great video. David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51: video.google.ca...

Proof? Who needs proof? What one requires is a compelling story with no technical errors and no way to authenticate it. Lotta that goin' on... one born every minute... genuises, that is. Aren't they truly helpful?

Vic

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
David Adair worked for NASA during the Apollo years. And for what it's worth, a LOT of those tiles were available. A friend of mine found a bunch of them in a dumpster. The come in handy for science experiments.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Can't get any of those google videos to work.

new topics

top topics

join