It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rebel without a Cause" a Luciferian film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
...I believe that the classic American film "Rebel without a Cause" is a luciferian film.

I think it postulates many of the core beliefs of the Luciferian/Satanic religion in a subtle and symbolic manner...

The main character is a rebel... yet he wants us to believe he is "innocent ".

His father, as portrayed by Jim Backus is "impotent"

This "rebel" provides an alternative to whay may be perceived as a corrupt
society...

The "rebel" is not evil, he is mearly missunderstood...

He wraps hiself in the color of crimsom/red...

A significant scene of this film takes place at a famous observotory im L.A
which has been alleged to be a hot bed of Satanic/Liciferian activity..
by Robert Anton Wilson in his book "Cosmic Trigger"

The "rebel' synbolically begins a new family order in the abandoned house.. To breakdown/rearrange the family order ,is to change the society order..Shall we say New World Order..?

In addition... I don't think the character of Plato suggests homosexuality, as my film critic say... I think Plato is an illigetimate child.. the product of his father and the family maid... I think Plato was to represent a mulatto.

As Western organized religion, led by WASPS rejected all but their own..
Luciferianism/Satanism (Communism) offered to embrace the rejected..

The hypocracy of Western civilazation offer an opening for evil... as it
does not folllow its own stated words and tenents...

Any thoughts...?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
In addition... I don't think the character of Plato suggests homosexuality, as my film critic say... I think Plato is an illigetimate child.. the product of his father and the family maid... I think Plato was to represent a mulatto.

First, the homosexuality angle is fairly well discussed with regards to Sal Mineo's character. The director wanted to add a scene where Plato and Stark kiss but the writer nixed the idea. His sexuality was meant to be noticed.

I haven't seen the movie in years so I cannot recall seeing the family maid. Did they show her or are you simply assuming she was black? What leads you to believe that Plato was her child?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
..The maid was played by a Black actress... The relationship between the miad and the boy seemed very maternal... There was a very noticable portrait of the boys blond father, I believe in the maid's room...

This film being made in the 1950's, I don't think they would be totally obvious about mixed heritage...

I have observed this film numerous times,,, But, that is my observation...

[edit on 8-4-2007 by cosmokatt7]

join