It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Science Anti Gravity Revealed Homemade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok if this guy can do all that with house hold items it has to make you wounder what NASA is up to?
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Good stuff, man, I voted you WA because of that. If this is for real it should be replicable, have you seen any other videos of similar phenomena?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Is it just my crappy monitor, or does the thing he is levitating disappear at the very end?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Is it just my crappy monitor, or does the thing he is levitating disappear at the very end?

Nope dont think so. Its also interesting to read what some of the people posted when reviewing the video. It seems that more then one have copyed the test for them selves. The type of phone used as well as the angle the two batteries are attached to the pop can are very important in getting this to work.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Nope dont think so. Its also interesting to read what some of the people posted when reviewing the video. It seems that more then one have copyed the test for them selves. The type of phone used as well as the angle the two batteries are attached to the pop can are very important in getting this to work.

If that is so I certainly want to see their videos!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This has already been discussed here and here

Still a great video though.
If you like this video, you might want to search for the hutchinson effect.

edit to add second hyperlink.

[edit on 8/4/07 by secret titan]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is magnetic levitation not antigravity.
If it were antigravity it should work without a metal coin

cool experiment though.. just did it here... card won't levitate though.. maybe I need a more old fashioned cellphone.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by David2012]

new topics

top topics

join