It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Osama Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Did anybody watch CNN at anytime during the last 2 or 3 yrs. Where is Osama. They don't even talk about the reason we even went to war. We are now focused on Iraq, Iran, and somehow N.Korea got into this crap. I know that in Iraq there are troops on the ground, but what ever happened to Afganistan. It's like were not even there any more. It just gets me ticked off that there is no more talk about Afganistan in the news.

I'm sorry if anybody posted this already.

Mod Edit: Removing the extra ?'s from the Title.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Some possibilities:

Hiding in one of the Iranian nuclear enrichment facilities
Dead
Alabama
Still working for the Pakistani CIA
Disguised as Barack Obama (Black Osama?)
Osama is not real, he is just a hologram
Dark side of the moon
In a cave, plotting the next 9/11
Captured by the FBI? (lol)

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Personally, I think he is dead in an air raid because he hasn't release a video for a very long time or he can just be a big coward and hide to make everyone think he is dead.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
under the protection of the US/UK government most likely. US/UK as in the same thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LondonCalling
under the protection of the US/UK government most likely. US/UK as in the same thing.

I agree the US government most likely knows exactly where he is, but they wont touch him because he is more valuable if left alive.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Since Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the new "Rock Star" of terror there is no need for the media to go after OBL.
Hasn't everyone accepted the new shift - yet?
If not, the media will make sure to do some more programming for us....

[edit on 8-4-2007 by frozen_snowman]

[edit on 8-4-2007 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Osama Bin Forgotten is dead and has been dead for a long time.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He's in Chitral, Pakistan

...or in Sweden

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
IMO, Osama has been dead for a good time now. You can't tell me that the U.S government can find Saddam Hussein buried under a 15 foot hole in Iraq but not find the "alleged" person involved in the attack of 9/11. I find it really hard to believe that he is impossible to find.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He is hiding in Pakistan and plotting to take over the central government of Karachi which while releasing militia groups across the Afghan-Paki border at a more increasing rate than is current, while force India to move in and Claim the nOrthern territorieS of Pakistan. The next Indi-Paki war is set for 2010.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
On 9/11, when all aircraft were grounded, one plane was allowed passage around the U.S. and then off the continent. That plane picked up Bin Laden's relatives living here and whisked them to safety overseas. The complicity surrounding that to happen coupled with the newly released report that on 9/11 Cheney was allowed full control over Norad, an unpresidented tansfer of power.

new topics

top topics

join