It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Minnesota Vikings fans out here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If their are any of us left, what do you all think of our free agency pick ups this year

Any one think the moss rumors coming back are true

And if brady olsen is still available should we take him?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
according to everyone i know, i'm supposed to be a Vikings fan. Fortunately I saw the light at an early age and renounced them.

If they could get Moss back that would be great for them, as long as they have a QB that will get him the ball as often as Culpepper did.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm a Vikings anti-fan now.

I used to be a fan when they had Chris Carter, you know the old days. Who ever is running the ship now is a complete
. The Vikings lack vision, and should be shoved into the same box with the Detroit Lions leadership of the world. Give up now, the suffering will only make it worse.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Vikings? ....Vikings?

Packers baby! Taking the division this year. Grossman will be utterly disgusting as usual, but the Bears will still be the team to beat. Something tells me we are going to make a deal to bring Randy Moss back to the division, only donning the Green & Gold this time.

Him & Favre will light it up.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Favre, another year??!! Good luck with that!

BTW it should be spelled farve, I dont care what countrie its from!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
BTW it should be spelled farve, I dont care what countrie its from!

Countrie?

And C'mon! The guy had nobody this year and still brought them to respectability. No defensive line, no receivers, and nobody in the back field to offer any sort of running game. Injuries plagued them early, so it was honestly a one man show.

This guy is a living legend.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Chicago Bears 13-3 (Grossman 3100 18Td/15Int) (Benson 1,500 12TD), Bears make another Super Bowl run. Defense is too nasy.

Green Bay 9-7 (Farve 3500 24TD/18int) (Vernon Morecy 1,300 8TD) Farve retires after losing final game (WCard) in Seattle.

Detroit Lions 6-10 (Kitna 4500 19TD/21Int) (3RB 1,000 8 TD) Owner celebrates Millens genius for getting out of top 5 worst teams by giving him a raise

Minnesota Vikings 3-13 (Jackson 2,800 15TD/20Int) (3RB 1,500 5TD), Vikings pronounce that they are on schedule to make a playoff run Soon

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No way, it will be the Pack all the way!! The Bears and the Vikings both seem to lose their steam when they get close to playoffs.

Which reminds me. Why don't the Viking like to eat cereal?

Everytime they get around a bowl they choke..........lol

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Gotta love that RB we got today!!

Was on the fence about not grabbing Quin though, just have to see if Jackson matures or not!!??

Second round thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No - HERE'S how it will go...

Green Bay Packers 11-5 (Favre 3,750 28 TD/17 INT) (Wynn 1,100 8 TD), Packers in the Super Bowl, defeat New England - again (provided they leave their video cameras at home) - and Favre goes out on top.

Chicago Bears 8-8 (I'm being generous) (Grossman 2,300 12 TD/20 INT) (Benson 1,200 9 TD), Bears miss the playoffs - as they should.

Minnesota Vikings 6-10 (Jackson 2,600 13 TD/24 INT) (Peterson 1,600 12 TD), Vikings suck.

Detroit Lions 5-11 (Kitna 4,100 22 TD/20 INT) (Someone 1,600 5 TD), Millen comes back for yet another year.

P.S. Go Pack!

[edit on 9/26/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I live in the Kansas City area (Chiefs Football), and I was amazed that the Chiefs won over the Vikings. I am glad I didn't bet money....Don't tell any of my local buddys!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Man, I really hate being a Lions fan most of the time. But, I'm no fairweather fan and I'll always stick by my team just like I did with the Tigers when they were terrible. This years team might be the most bi-polar team I have ever seen. We either grind out wins or get blown out by 30. I think were gonna hang in there this year and our division title will be decided in the last game of the year for us...against the PACK.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Definately not a Vikings fan,although,that was a hell of a kick by Longwell to beat the Bears this week.

new topics

top topics

join