posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:39 AM
Well it isnt hayfever, according to doc, plus it is year round affliction,...plus I dont use hairspray, nor am I exposed to it on a daily basis,
(unless from work)
No, this seems to be an allergy that has eluded the doc's analysis. But it is an allergic reaction I experience. Still not yet pinpointed.
Yes it could be anything, but still, just the same, considering my excellent health, this is the first time.
(of course after being on this board for awhile, I can see where it could be possible that something else may be the underlying cause.)
I wonder if people can be allergic or have reaction to an anti-viral agent, which is what I am suggesting here. (of course I already know the answer