It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory National Immunization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am sitting here thinking about an alergy that I devloped over the last two years.

I have become allergic to some airborn particulate matter, and now must take an antihistamine (perscription) daily to alleviate the effects of my allergy.

Note: I have never been allergic to anything in my life before, till two years ago. I do understand that allergies can turn on/off in a body at any given moment, for anybody.

But it occurred to me, what if the gov wanted to immunize the population for some unforeseen threat.

They know that a high percentage will resist and conspiracy will evolve. The next best thing to do may be just immunize the population, without consent or knowledge.

In comes the Chemtrails...spray an agent into the atmoshere, thereby applying an anti-whatever into the breathing air. Nobody knows, nobody complains...

except now something in the air is effecting my system!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i guess that the chemtrail thing will have to work for me, because it will be a cold day in hell before i take ANY shots

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
ever thought u may just have hayfever?

Hayfever isnt just pollen, it can be dust, chalk, anything like hairspray or paint??

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well it isnt hayfever, according to doc, plus it is year round affliction,...plus I dont use hairspray, nor am I exposed to it on a daily basis, (unless from work)

No, this seems to be an allergy that has eluded the doc's analysis. But it is an allergic reaction I experience. Still not yet pinpointed.

Yes it could be anything, but still, just the same, considering my excellent health, this is the first time.

(of course after being on this board for awhile, I can see where it could be possible that something else may be the underlying cause.)

I wonder if people can be allergic or have reaction to an anti-viral agent, which is what I am suggesting here. (of course I already know the answer to that)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey.... wait a minute. I've had the same thing, but I don't take anything for it.

OH MY GOD!

Hahahaha, cool theory though.

I really do have the same thing, and it's driving me NUTS

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I "became" allergic to mold while on vacation in Florida about 7 years ago. Prior to that I never had any problems. It just happened one day. Allergies are very peculiar things that we do not understand all that well. Why person A's body reacts violently to a harmless bit of pollen and person B's doesn't has very little rhyme or reason. You also don't always have them for your whole life as they can come and disappear on their own. Like I said, I'm now allergic to mold, but interestingly I'm no longer allergic to penicillin. Who the hell knows...

new topics

top topics

join