It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forest on Mars !?!?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Zorgon, remember that guy I told you about that was taken to Mars that owned that bookstore/surplus store in Labelle, Fl. He told me about lakes on the surface and an underground sea. He said he would be wacked by the powers that be because he knew way to much stuff about Mars and the underground bases with humanoids, greys and reptilians that he saw himself. He gave me the Montauk Project Experiments In Time by Preston B. Nichols with Peter Moon to read. Like I said after trying to return the book several times the people that owned the Honey Bee store across the street said his store was closed because he died.

I believe these clear water tunnel tubes that we see on the surface lead to an undergound sea this explains the enormous sized underwater sea creatures on Mars. Here is a question were these sea creatures genetically engineered or is this their normal size without manipulation? Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley Here is a question were these sea creatures genetically engineered or is this their normal size without manipulation? Rik Riley

Lower Gravity = Bigger Critters"

Ah! So now I know what those tube/dunes are...

Giant Crinoids!!

About the book... yes I remember... and I asked you if you still have it

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Zorgon, your giant crinoids are very impressive and what even impresses me more is the background in both photos. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well - these blueberries look fanny ....

mars rover nasa

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
...and this one little fellow seems to be growing right up from the soil

rover/nasa

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Regarding crinoids:

- beside this famous one

there are numerous more on microscopic images:

** Earth

source

[edit on 12-7-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Exactly this tube shape crinoids we would find as a fossil record on Mars if ( and I don't see why not ) evolution of bout planets was taking their course.

Why would not Mars with past oceans have this deep sea organisms fossils? After all on Earth they are the most abundant and important fossils!

*Earth:

source

Same structure of crinoid arms we see on rover microscopic images. Same way it is segmented. It is symmetric!

* segment clearly visible:

Thank you NASA for rich pixel resolution. I wish 'em in all Mars images!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Worm fossils!?

Well-preserved worm fossils that can be found in Somervel county

....how would we know - fossilized human finger for example

source

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We know there were oceans on Mars...

Crinoids, worms etc are ancient basic life forms...

I would think it would be a stretch to say there were NO fossils on Mars...

Yes NASA has some cool closeups
One has to ask what is in their mind when they look at these under the microscope. Sadly they refuse any comments at all. And THAT is wrong... considering they use our money to go exploring. The least they could do is add an opinion to the images

The "Blueberry Snail" is one of my favorites... I did not have that one on the "post" before though ....

Because there are over 80,000 images from each Rover, it is almost impossible to go trough them all... and after awhile all the rocks tend to look the same... but once in a while you get lucky...

I will leave this one without marking our finds and see what others spot. As a geologist and fossil hunter of over thirty years I am itching to dig at this spot. Some pieces in here are obvious... I will point them out in a day or two. Don't want to spoil the search

Source

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Geologist - that is so cool Zorgon!

What than you say about ( hematite) iron ( and we see the color more than we want) in fact protecting organisms from UV radiation? Did microbe oxidize rocks from removing metallic particle from the atmosphere?

And what about this very dark rocks - they look like covered with some kind of primitive life? Like desert varnish (also magnetite)!

source

** Martian rust // Viking //these 2 are the same image/

source
Does anybody know which part of spacecraft is this cube block...I am supposing that this is our belongings

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Zorgon, I am very interested in your opinion of this amazing crater floor?

msss

See this silky smoothness !?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Or this one !?

msss

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
What than you say about ( hematite) iron ( and we see the color more than we want) in fact protecting organisms from UV radiation?

The Hematite ah yes.... The Hematite is a mystery in many ways. The reason NASA picked that site is because Hematite showed up on their sensors an area the size of Oklahoma...

landoflegends.us...

Now Hematite (and Goethite) both form spherical concretions. Both minerals are normally formed in the presence of water (these are oxides of iron) but can be formed volcanically. I have yet to see a volcanic source that forms the spheres though. Also judging by the surrounding rock in the blue berry fields they have the typical layered look and color of sedimentary rocks. (note: Hematite Fe2O3 is an iron oxide and Goethite FeOOH, which regularily forms concretions is iron oxide-hydroxide. Goethite is found all over the planet, usually in the form of concretions, stalactic formations, oolites ( tiny round grains cemented together)

Now I have seen many such concretions here on earth... fresh ones dug out of the rock look bluish black to bluish grey.. Here are some from a famous location in Utah

And here is an Earthly field of blue berries...

Compare the host rock to the one on Mars...

Now in the Martian ones... they appear to be a much brighter blue.. no matter how you adjust the color. ( I have matched images of the berries to those of the basalt in other images so I am sure I have the color pretty close)

I cannot explain why they are so blue... and then there are the white ones...

NASA calls these "popcorn" (and they call US crazy :puz

Now the "Snail" and the one on a post that you pointed out... the material connecting them appears translucent. At a guess, I am going to say the white ones are calcite concretions... calcite makes sense as I would expect to find it associated with that type of host rock, and calcite can account for those translucent joiners...

When I saw your one on the post, it reminded me of something...
Sand Calcite "Sand Spikes" from Imperial Valley, California. These are calcite concretions...on a post

All of this is proof positive that the area was wet, not volcanic...

At least... it satisfies me

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
And what about this very dark rocks - they look like covered with some kind of primitive life? Like desert varnish (also magnetite)!

Possibly lichens? I keep seeing those pictures and I swear they look like the Nevada Desert LOL

As to the dark rocks... to me they look like ( and NASA seems to agree) a form of Basalt known as Vesicular Basalt, or Scoria if you wish. It too has a bluish/gray/black color with many holes (vesicules) in it. It also can be covered with Goethite in a powdery form ( the non water creation of this mineral)

I posted this before... this image in my opinion represents the true color up on Mars... (and this one really looks like Nevada
)

And here is a corresponding Earth Specimen...

Now about your "block"

continued....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird/url]
Does anybody know which part of spacecraft is this cube block...I am supposing that this is our belongings

I have a problem with some of these shapes we are finding ...

Now what I see is one block in a field of Vesicular Basalt... This sure looks like an artifact...

But the skeptics will point out that Basalt can create "structures" and they use examples on Earth showing columns of Basalt such as the "Giants Causeway...

or the "Devil's Post Pile"

Yuppers Basalt will create cool shapes... BUT

NOT Vesicular Basalt... it has the wrong structure

You need a fine grained Basalt that will then cleave(break) into HEXAGONAL columns... Look at the image above... no vesicular basalt in the area...

I showed you a field of fossils before, now have a look at these "rocks"

Source Image #1
Source Image #2

This one is just as covered in "machine parts" as the other was of fossils. Some of the parts look partially buried, some twisted and all skattered around like a crash site that is very ancient

Here are a few we picked out...

Mike Singh's Spanner....

Round Flat Plate half buried...

Interesting Square Blocks...

landoflegends.us...

And THIS ONE is amazing... you can actually see through it to the rocks behind...

There are lots more little bits all over these images from that Sol... but those are the big ones.

This thread is not in the anomalies section LOL but they look like a pretty good indication there was someone on Mars a long time ago...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Bluebird...

When You get back from your Sailing trip... perhaps you can help me catalog all these water pictures for your section on the Pegasus web pages? I left off at page 25 before..

Also I found many interesting pieces of hardware lying around that I need to hunt down again... One in particular was talked about in a thread here at ATS and people say its just a reflection of a bright rock or a film glitch... but the color one from lyle.org has more detail. I could sure use help in "ferreting" them out and you seem to like pointing to "structures" as much as I do.

As to the crater floors... I will look at it, but I have seen many similar areas and nothing in my experience can explain them. (The one with the round one is really interesting though
) I am leaning towards something to do with the way the ice... both co2 and h2o thaw and refreeze... but added to the geysers this stuff is totally alien.

I have been collecting images but I cannot yet form a hypothesis... The best guess so far... I like the levitating co2 fields with black sand below... That would explain the geysers and the odd patches

My page on the geysers is here...
landoflegends.us...

The one that really gets me is this one...

These markings just don't make sense...

More "Shadows"

How about some Pack Ice? This is at the Equator... the image on the right is Weddell Sea, Antarctica

From This Page

PEGASUS MARTIAN FILES

PEGASUS BLUE BIRD FILES

Bothe need serious updating

[edit on 12-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sure Zorgon - we will update all...joined forces!

Great things you point out in posts - I am going to read tonight very carefully all of the links.

But if the cube block is not part of spacecraft - than really. Here is once again - I do it with this bright filter to see it better:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The one that really gets me is this one...

Is this from HiRISE? If it is I will try to see if I can make a false colour image of that area.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Sand Calcite "Sand Spikes" from Imperial Valley, California. These are calcite concretions...on a post

All of this is proof positive that the area was wet, not volcanic...

At least... it satisfies me

source

What are they? No one really knows—other than they obviously fall under the heading of concretions by virtue of their method of occurrence and basic mineralogical composition. The long points, westerly oriented, are the most provocative aspect of this truly unique locality.

Others have suggested that the have somehow been affected by an unknown magnetic force that oriented their westerly growth. It has also been suggested that they are some type of fulgurite, which is positively incorrect, and not by any stretch of the imagination are they prehistoric man-made artifacts.

In any event, it is always interesting to note that there are, indeed, geological formations that still remain surrounded by an aura of mystery. Incidentally, this locality has been totally exhausted by pick, shovel, and most unfortunately, bulldozer. The latter technique was very unsuccessful, essentially managing only to crush many hundreds of fine specimens.

Pretty mysterious thingy....on Earth ..and now on Mars
!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
bluebird, the cube or box I believe is not part of the Viking 2 mission, I believe it to be Martonian. Look at the 2 posts on the right side that protrude slightly above and to the right attached to the black box. The box does not match up with the metal used on this Viking mission.

They all came out to see who landed in their backyard. This photo is loaded with Martonian humanoid and android lifeforms, artifacts and as Zorgon has pointed out Machined parts. Make no mistake the Martonians are masters of camouflage for sure. The Viking 1 and 2 landing sights were where I started scanning the surface of Mars years ago. Rik Riley

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join