It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forest on Mars !?!?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
But, ArMaP - why horizontal!? This terrain is not flat - downslops are visible.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
2x post...sorry

[edit on 6-7-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
But, ArMaP - why horizontal!? This terrain is not flat - downslops are visible.
OK, I exaggerated a little, the terrain is not horizontal, but it is not sufficiently inclined to create something like a waterfall, even if we forget that we cannot have a waterfall without the water.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
10 holes - 3 up/3 down /4 in the middle...

msss

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Vegetation in all its beauty

msss

bluebird, you ask how I came about looking at photo images with a magnifying glass. I call it reverse engineering I take a photo and stretch and distort images within the photo to pick up on patterns. Once I see the patterns I defocus my eyes similar to looking at a holographic picture to see them better. I still use the magnifying glass and sometimes more then one along with a technique I call tunnel vision to zero in on the objects and anomolies I see. Purchase a quality rectangle glass magnifyer along with a nickle size embedded round bubble 4X to 6X once you lock onto the anomolies you will be able to see them better.

I have spent thousands of hours scanning the surface of Mars thru ground zero and satellite missions. I originally took raw hard to find photos of Mars and used electrical full spectrum light inside and full spectrum light from the Sunlight outside and beamed it onto specific objects and points of interest on a particular photo. This gave me great depth and dimension of each photo either ground zero or by satellite image. This technique is mind boggling because it circumvents the stealthing effect intentionally displayed by the Martonians.

On this particular vegatation photo not to be disrespectful forget the vegatation for a moment. Look at this photo with the technique I discribed earlier tilting the magnifying glass at a 30 to 45 degree angle upward downward and side to side. Look at the vegatation as a stealthing device or instrument and look for geometric patterns.

You will start to see humanoid statue looking anomolies, structures and a transformer floating object yes similar to the transformer movie. Now before you think I am wacked take some time to see these objects and this will tend to blow you away. Yes I agree human beings imaginations can play tricks on them and you can see anything you want a photo to be, but I have spent many many hours viewing and relize what I am seeing is the real thing. I have painted over sixty paintings of anomolies on Mars and our Solar System. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-7-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thank you Rik for truly un-orthodox point of view.

Yes, human eye/brain tend to find patterns - or could we find something new? Is the true image invisible to naked eye and why is encoded? Is this the bigger picture?

Are we interpreting or constructing reality with hidden image ? Is this a communication?

**I don't have mag. glass - but tried with glasses - funny moving it up and down I could see elongated “people“ - large groups divided in rows- dark skinned - in front there is a young woman sitting high...white skin, long dark hair in low pony tail...long necklaces -looking down - male and female - and a white cross in the middle...wait till I fetch myself some fancy mag. glass...

**I does this with words and relations with shapes of your mouth ...for example try to say “death“ in different languages - and you will notice that your lips and teeth start as tightly closed - at the end of word - your mouth are slightly open. Word “life“ is spoken with air entering mouth and lungs...“death“ - air is exiting - and this matches with reality of life and death...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
bluebird, you ask what is my take on the geometric organization in the horizontal lightened photo. After you use my magnifying technique immediately go to the small nickel size embedded bubble inside the magnifying glass to pin point objects. First of all the sphere is a humanoid face with squared headdress over forehead also pyramid shaped with different sized geometric flat squared off large one piece blocks layered to the top. You will notice a huge modern looking Beta letter B and the number 1 near the far left verticle middle perimeter dot.

Once you zero in at the bottom of horizontal photo you will see starting right to left between bottom perimeter dots a beautiful Egyptian looking female head statue with flat squared off headdress. Between the middle and far left perimeter dot you will see a Pharoah looking head statue with a headdress similar to the metalic one worn by Ramses portrayed in the movie the Ten Commandments.

With the same photo rotated vertically you will see half a humanoid face top right corner with the other half of face very vague in definition. Below the middle top perimeter dot a defined male geometric face is present. Since there are so many structures and head and face statues in both views of photo the last statue is that of a male face with an Egyptian headdress smaller over the crown of the head and with a larger circumference at the top of the tall headdress. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thank you Rik for truly un-orthodox point of view.

Yes, human eye/brain tend to find patterns - or could we find something new? Is the true image invisible to naked eye and why is encoded? Is this the bigger picture?

Are we interpreting or constructing reality with hidden image ? Is this a communication?

**I don't have mag. glass - but tried with glasses - funny moving it up and down I could see elongated “people“ - large groups divided in rows- dark skinned - in front there is a young woman sitting high...white skin, long dark hair in low pony tail...long necklaces -looking down - male and female - and a white cross in the middle...wait till I fetch myself some fancy mag. glass...

**I does this with words and relations with shapes of your mouth ...for example try to say “death“ in different languages - and you will notice that your lips and teeth start as tightly closed - at the end of word - your mouth are slightly open. Word “life“ is spoken with air entering mouth and lungs...“death“ - air is exiting - and this matches with reality of life and death...

bluebird, I have no dought in my mind that this is visual encoded communications. This my friend is the big picture that most have missed. Mars is set up on a visual grid with tatooed images on the surface photographed imaged and picked up by our satellites. I discovered this about the time of the Sojourner Pathfinder mission. Believe me there are living breathing humanoids on Mars that I call, Martonians. As I have said many of us are the Pioneers of discovery on the planet Mars.

Yes, you have opened up your mind and you are now seeing things that most only dream about seeing on Mars. Wait until you view these anomolies with a high quality glass magnifier, you will flip. We have only just begun. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-7-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

10 holes - 3 up/3 down /4 in the middle...

msss

bluebird, the 10 holes have hologramed faces on the inside walls facing us. Scan the whole surface area surrounding the holes with magnifier you will see anomolies that are not by chance, but created by intelligent design. Remember it will take a while for your eyes to adjust to see what I am talking about.

This photo of the ten holes will go down in history as one of the greatest proofs to mankind on Earth that humanoid life exists on Mars. For now do not concentrate on the holes look at the entire landscape you will see humanoid projections and statues over and over there is absolutely no mistake and when you see them it is breathtaking. These humanoids will stand out by themselves do not loose this photo.

This is what I believe has taken place since I have been scanning Mars. I believe that an embeded code has been transmitted to me visually because of the thousands of hours I have scanned the Mars surface. You are now starting to pick up on the code visually like I have recieved. I knew I was being fed information thru digital bits but was not sure how, but somehow I just knew these visual frequencys were being recieved into my brain.

I believe we are all capable of picking up on the code but it takes practice like riding a bike. I was foretold I would be given the gift to see things on Mars, our Solar System planets and Moons that most would not see. I also was foretold that my paintings would go to the four corners of this Earth and be viewed by billions of human beings.

I was in the process of writing a book about Mars called Do Martians Smoke Cigarettes and I asked my well known psychic friend to paint the front cover of my book. Since she was a great artist and painter I thought she would be glad to do it for a price. She said no, I was crushed, and in the next breath she said you will have to paint the cover yourself. I said, I can not draw or paint I actually made D's and F's in art in the 8th grade. She said I would be given the gift to paint what I saw and to go down to the arts and craft store and buy a canvas, brushes and acrylic paint and start painting.

Well I started painting what I saw on Mars and after 3 paintings I met with my friend to show her my art work. She said oh my God, Pablo Picasso and I said I am not familar with his work and I asked is he a famous Italian painter and she laughed and said no he was a very famous Spanish painter. I new very little about art and artists believe me I do not put myself in the same catagory as Picasso. Over 60 paintings later I am still painting since 2003. My first painting I traded it for a used Lincoln Town Car. Now I wished I had it back because I am planing to print limited edition copies of the masters. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-7-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
rikriley

Have you ever tried your technique with "normal" photos, photos not from the Moon or Mars, but from Earth?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh definitely constructing
The Universe is at our command... we control our own Matrix. Einstein said "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one"

The only problem with that is that if enough people believe the world will end in 2012... it will!

Fortunately those that prefer life to go on far outnumber those that don't

Question for Rik and Bluebird... have either of you seen "The Secret"?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have seen scrapes of “Secret“ via YouTube.

If you Zorgy, have read anything that I post on Science forum - you will know - that I am very, very un-sympathetic to hijacking quantum mechanic by various new age BS.

And that we do not create reality by collapsing quantum wave - we just observe and measure. The only collapse is a collapse of our knowledge - no collapse create physical world via observing and measuring - particle has a position all the time , independent of any observer. So locality and reality are preserved. No mumbo -jumbo regarding “entanglement“.

So , you may say I am not in Copenhagen camp - if the poisonous gas was relised the cat id dead - if not, the cat is alive.

Astyanax posted on 9-5-2007 @ 01:19 AM

Kudos to blue bird for quietly discharging the thankless task of Voice of Sanity on this thread. I wish I had a tenth as much patience. And hey, man, I really love the idea of rhyming 'new age' with 'sewage'. I can see I'm going to be using that consonance a lot.

“quantum physics says good-bye to reality“ // ATS science forum

[edit on 7-7-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
But - one really wonder when looks at this particular strip ( it is very dark image.. unfortunately) - a lot of square shapes - straight lines - strange holes - even something that resembles “city“ and the squared “tunnel“ above...

msss

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have seen scrapes of “Secret“ via YouTube.

If you Zorgy, have read anything that I post on Science forum - you will know - that I am very, very un-sympathetic to hijacking quantum mechanic by various new age BS.

And that we do not create reality by collapsing quantum wave - we just observe and measure. The only collapse is a collapse of our knowledge - no collapse create physical world via observing and measuring - particle has a position all the time , independent of any observer. So locality and reality are preserved. No mumbo -jumbo regarding “entanglement“.

So , you may say I am not in Copenhagen camp - if the poisonous gas was relised the cat id dead - if not, the cat is alive.

"The Secret" was a very interesting film, and i can see why Zorgon found it so amazing.

What I have noticed is that human observation is causation for change.

Have you ever watched someone while they were sleeping? After a few minutes, they start to twitch. A few moments later, they wake up. I noticed this when i was young and my uncles and grandfather would sleep while watching football. When i was older, and working as a nurses aide, i noticed the same effect with the elderly there. Yeah, seems creepy, but i did try staring at them while they slept to see if there was an effect.

With a young baby it may not work, but try it with a child (or your spouse). You usually will awaken simultaneously. When my dad was dying from cancer we would stare at him and try to gauge his illness, he would wake up and tell us to stop staring at him (or smile, depending on his mood).

Our (human) observance of each other is critical for the universe. We are the infinite feedback loops that provide the universe the critical data it needs to support and propagate itself.

The old question, "If a tree fell in a woods....." is easy. Without the "receiver" there to observe, then no it doesn't make a sound.

Slightly off topic, but the discussion went this way and i have been thinking about it quite a bit these past few days. The coincidence was too much to pass up.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
The old question, "If a tree fell in a woods....." is easy. Without the "receiver" there to observe, then no it doesn't make a sound.

I'll quote myself on this:

blue bird posted on 10-5-2007 @ 06:08 AM
Consciousness as a cause of wave collapse is just a crackpot theory.

If a tree falls in the forest - does it make sound. Of, course it does - coz sound is vibration that propagate through air. If nobody is present at the event of tree falling down - means nothing. THE LAW OF PHYSICS ARE NOT TO SUDDENLY STOP WORKING! You just did not observe it. And observing reality doesn't create reality.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
rikriley

Have you ever tried your technique with "normal" photos, photos not from the Moon or Mars, but from Earth?

ArMap, the answer is yes this is how I discovered Lumeria in the western part of the United States of America. Lumeria covers a vast area and the Lumerians left burnt images similar to a reverse image negative and holograms in rocks and are activated by full spectrum light. It was by accident I was scanning ground zero Earth photos that I came across the find. First I saw writings similar to Chinese and Arabic and then statues and holograms. The Chinese writings were in one location and the Arabic in another location but both to be in what I consider Lumeria.

This find actually got me sidetracked a while from scanning Mars. I found Roman and Egyptian writings including the word Ra in 3 different locations. I believe that the Earth's Moon, Mars and Venus inhabitants played a roll in the development of Lumeria with Earth occupants. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Zorgon, I never have seen "The Secret" I will investigate. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
bluebird, you are correct this is a city with humanoid looking bust statues. The structures are quite evident and I am looking at an object that seems to be levitating in midair. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Oh definitely constructing
The Universe is at our command... we control our own Matrix. Einstein said "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one"

The only problem with that is that if enough people believe the world will end in 2012... it will!

Fortunately those that prefer life to go on far outnumber those that don't

Question for Rik and Bluebird... have either of you seen "The Secret"?

Zorgon, thanks for sharing "The Secret" although many of us practice this positive thought process we tend to get off track every now and then. With the power of positive thinking and positive prayer we can do anything. What ever the human mind can concieve and believe it can achieve. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Gotcha! Your a main stream science type that doesn't understand that the human mind can manipulate time and space... I am cool with that
And since the Secret is Old World stuff its okay LOL

If a tree falls in the forest - does it make sound. Of, course it does - coz sound is vibration that propagate through air.

Noppers it creates a sound wave... but you need a receiver to get a sound
No laws of Physics being broken here...

By the same token the Universe need Mind to be self aware... otherwise the Universe has no purpose

Anyway about those cities on Mars...
can we get a HiRISE look at that area?

[edit on 7-7-2007 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join