It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why JFK was killed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this Video talks about secret socities from the mouth of JFK.

Very actual I think.

(mod edit; spelling correction in title)

[edit on 4/8/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would say absolutely not. Kennedy was sort of two-faced in his denunciating of "secrecy". After all, it was he who authorized the secret proceedings that eventually culminated in the disastrous Bay of Pigs of fiasco.

However, Kennedy's words should also be put into perspective. He was not talking about Freemasonry and other similar fraternal orders. He himself was a member of one of them: the Knights of Columbus. Furthermore, he chose a Mason for his vice president, and when an international convention of Supreme Councils was held at the Scottish Rite Temple in D.C., JFK invited them all to the White House, met with the delegates, and spoke of his admiration for Masonic charities.

Kennedy's words about "secret societies" concerned the Jesuits. As the first Catholic president, many Americans were concerned that his first allegiance would be to the Vatican, a foreign power, via the Jesuits. This speech was a response to that criticism.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Masonic Light, I must sadly agree with you on this.

However, Kennedy's words should also be put into perspective. He was not talking about Freemasonry and other similar fraternal orders

I know the group he is referring to. They have subverted everything that is good and loving, not only in America, but also around the world. They are the inspiration for racism, bigotry, greed. They conspire to disarm the American people by staging "shootings" in the most horrific and public places one could think of. They work day and night to have God removed from our judiciary, and make slaves of us in our work places. They destabilize their enemy economically by manipulating trade.

Their main defense has been secrecy and unbelievability. To them I say, free and independent, is on the way. God Bless, the GOYIM.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Masonic Light, I must sadly agree with you on this.

However, Kennedy's words should also be put into perspective. He was not talking about Freemasonry and other similar fraternal orders

I know the group he is referring to. They have subverted everything that is good and loving, not only in America, but also around the world. They are the inspiration for racism, bigotry, greed. They conspire to disarm the American people by staging "shootings" in the most horrific and public places one could think of. They work day and night to have God removed from our judiciary, and make slaves of us in our work places. They destabilize their enemy economically by manipulating trade.

Their main defense has been secrecy and unbelievability. To them I say, free and independent, is on the way. God Bless, the GOYIM.

R you referring to the GOYIM or the Non-Goyim's in this post??

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Kennedy's words about "secret societies" concerned the Jesuits. As the first Catholic president, many Americans were concerned that his first allegiance would be to the Vatican, a foreign power, via the Jesuits. This speech was a response to that criticism.

What do the Jesuits control today? The Vatican, Protestantism (of all types), all banking, Freemasonry (UGLE and non like P2), Zionism and Israel, SMOM, Pilgrims, Order of the Garder, JASON, KOC and all the other orders including the OTO and Silver Star etc. (OTOA) When did they get control over Freemasonry? When the Jesuits who were expelled FOREVER by the Catholic Pope in the 1700’s used Napoleon, and also created the Illuminati order to infiltrate Freemasonry. That Pope paid dearly, as do ALL nations that cross them.

No greater damage was done to Freemasonry then by the Jesuits.

The Jesuits needed to find a way back into Catholism and also to punish all the Catholic nations. But POLITICAL Catholism and Freemasonry united to protect themselves from Napoleon, so the way to get inside, was to use the Jesuit Weishaupt to form the original Protocols of SION. These protocols were later used to create the Fascism, Communism and also to creat the fake Protocols of ZION to incite racial hatred against the Jewish people living in Europe - particularly in Russia. They then used this hatred to bring down the Czars.

But today, the Knights of Malta and Columbus, and the (phoney rived Templar Knights) all kiss the hand of the Pope of Rome. You cannot mention JESUIT without mentioning Freemasonry. Peter-Hans Kolvenbach has the Masonic ring on his finger that the Jesuit Priests must kiss.

i43.photobucket.com...

i43.photobucket.com...

[edit on 7-4-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

What do the Jesuits control today? The Vatican, Protestantism (of all types), all banking, Freemasonry (UGLE and non like P2), Zionism and Israel, SMOM, Pilgrims, Order of the Garder, JASON, KOC and all the other orders including the OTO and Silver Star etc. (OTOA) When did they get control over Freemasonry? When the Jesuits who were expelled FOREVER by the Catholic Pope in the 1700’s used Napoleon, and also created the Illuminati order to infiltrate Freemasonry.

Obviously, none of the above is true. The Jesuits don't really control anything. They were quite powerful in their day, but their day has long past. They are a harmless club of theologians whose favorite past time is to sit around agreeing with each other that you and I are going straight to hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
His speech sounds like the good old down to earth thing to do but in reality I don't think his ideas would have worked. There are some things that every single person on the planet does not need to know for things to run smoothly. What folks don't know, won't hurt um still rings true today, a lot of times, IMMHO.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Obviously, none of the above is true. The Jesuits don't really control anything. They were quite powerful in their day, but their day has long past. They are a harmless club of theologians whose favorite past time is to sit around agreeing with each other that you and I are going straight to hell.

Yet according to your own words you claim this ROMAN CATHOLIC JFK was speaking of the Jesuits being so important to even bother mentioning in the first.

I've already said to you most of what I have to say on the matter. I am not interested at this point in getting into polmics with someone who thinks Crowely was the best thing next to sliced bread. I shall leave these matters between you and God.

They will take good care of you, when they are through. Let's just leave it there for the moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating:

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings".

President John F. Kennedy
Address to newspaper publishers,
April 27, 1961.

Why do so many use this quote like it has some special meaning. JFK had more secrets during his administration than any President since Roosevelt.
He was conducting covert ops in Latin America, Cuba, SE Asia and domesticly as well as having secret love affairs with every thing in a skirt from hookers to Marilyn Monroe.

Talk about a secret society...the Kennedy Family fits the bill...or did before they were murdered/ Chappaquidick etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
RWPBR,

The speech matters because JFK was the only President of the United States in the past century who got his head blown off in public. That is what they do to Catholics who attempt to make right what was wrong and in attempting to have another version of Catholism, which the Pope deemed a "Heresy".

Sweft

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Kennedys are not known for being model Catholics...hell the Kennedys are a secret society all their own.

As far as your " the Masons are out to get me becasue I am Catholic" paranoia goes, offer up one shred of PROOF, not opinion, conjecture, rumors or lies, and we can have a discussion. Until then you are just another crackpot who, out of ignorance, fears what he doesnt understand.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

R you referring to the GOYIM or the Non-Goyim's in this post??

In my passage I refer to the "Goyim" as all the people of the earth, except for one very small and powerful elitist group. Some may call them Illuminatists. Others would call them the round table, or 300. Some might say they are the elders of ZION.

There are two main divisions between them, but they still have one thing in common. A book. You may call them the non-Goyim.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So through this video, you're accusing...George Bush of being Darth Vader and a Nazi?

Cug

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Errr...

The secret society he was talking about was the USSR. He is asking the press to censor themselves for the cold war just like they did for WWII.

He then tries to smooth things over by saying they won't have to act like the USSR wanted Pravda to act. They can feel free to report on things that already happened (The speech was just after the Bay of Pigs) but to keep quite on things in the planning stage. (The USSR found out about the bay of pigs before it happened via the American press)

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i absolutely love how The Smoking Man was in there with like 4:47 left to go. What a touch.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Yet according to your own words you claim this ROMAN CATHOLIC JFK was speaking of the Jesuits being so important to even bother mentioning in the first.

He had been questioned about Jesuitry. He was simply dismissing them.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
So through this video, you're accusing...George Bush of being Darth Vader and a Nazi?

If I were writing the script, I would cast the part of the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, as George Bush. George will play the part of Lee, not a Nazi.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think if you watch Oliver Stone's film about JFK you will find some answers. Kevin Costner looks directly at the camera (us) and says Black is white and White is Black - a Jesuit mantra. There are also other clues in the film. He was talking about the Jesuits.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
I think if you watch Oliver Stone's film about JFK you will find some answers.

If you want the theatrical version of the JFK assassination, do watch the Oliver Stone film JFK. If you want the facts, watch the documentary JFK II.

webferret.search.com...,JFK+II,,video.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D2928756561478705121,,aol

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

If I were writing the script, I would cast the part of the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, as George Bush. George will play the part of Lee, not a Nazi.

Actually, I agree with that completely. Bush isn't even close to being intelligent enough to run such a scam. Cheney and big oil are the ones running the show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join