It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 dollar bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Oh! for the love of God!

If you can't find it yourself I'm not going to bother enlighening you. You obviously haven't done your research!

If you've been taken in by them already then I'm sure it's pointless trying to illuminate you and you are now beyond external help...

Don't try to kid us at ATS - most of us who are not participating in Disinfo CAN use our brains.

There is only one way of life perfected for mankind. Anything else will lead you to a deviant path. You are on one such deviant path.

Unbelievable!
And yet, you still can't manage to name names. I've done my research. There ARE NO MASONS in tyrannical positions of power. (Well, maybe Omar Bongo, but I doubt you've heard of him...)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A slightly better owl picture.

The capitol Owl.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Oh! for the love of God!

If you can't find it yourself I'm not going to bother enlighening you. You obviously haven't done your research!

If you've been taken in by them already then I'm sure it's pointless trying to illuminate you and you are now beyond external help...

Don't try to kid us at ATS - most of us who are not participating in Disinfo CAN use our brains.

There is only one way of life perfected for mankind. Anything else will lead you to a deviant path. You are on one such deviant path.

Unbelievable!
And yet, you still can't manage to name names. I've done my research. There ARE NO MASONS in tyrannical positions of power. (Well, maybe Omar Bongo, but I doubt you've heard of him...)

Please stop with the silly posts.

Here is a healthy list - many of whom are maniacs:

www.durham.net...

Why do you continue to break wind? I told you to google and do your research and you could find this!? That probably explains why you joined up with the masons in the first place

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

www.durham.net...

Why do you continue to break wind? I told you to google and do your research and you could find this!? That probably explains why you joined up with the masons in the first place
I told YOU to do research and the best you could offer was a list of dead people. I AGAIN ask you to list some CURRENTLY in power. Unless you believe that the zombies of Mark Twain and George Washington are secretly pulling the strings. If that's the case, you have far worse problems than the likes of me.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus_Fallen

I've always felt Barbara looked more like J Edgar Hoover. Also, I can never recall seeing them together at the same time.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

www.durham.net...

I told YOU to do research and the best you could offer was a list of dead people. I AGAIN ask you to list some CURRENTLY in power. Unless you believe that the zombies of Mark Twain and George Washington are secretly pulling the strings. If that's the case, you have far worse problems than the likes of me.

Er..Hello?

Masons are a SECRET organisation. Most don't advertise.

Given the past track record it's not inconceivable to see current members of Government part of the Masons and/or something worse.

No, you have problems...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Yes, because the number of flags, pennants, coffee mugs, rings, car decals, jackets, fex's, parades, the amount of charity work, ect. all show just how secret of an organization it is it.
Keep in mind, the previous president who were Masons were not hiding it, nor did they flaunt it, the last President, Ford, went on record stating: "When I took my obligation as a master mason — incidentally, with my three younger brothers — I recalled the value my own father attached to that order. But I had no idea that I would ever be added to the company of the Father of our Country and 12 other members of the order who also served as Presidents of the United States."
(From his wiki page.)

reply to post by blupblup

Looks kind of like a type of plankton from that angle actually...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Er..Hello?

Masons are a SECRET organisation. Most don't advertise.

Woah. I'm sorry, but this shows a distinct lack of research on your part. Freemasons love advertising themselves. I've seen some people wear so much masonic clothing outside of a lodge that you could tell they were a mason from 5 miles in either direction (OK not 5 miles, but really, they had everything on except masonic pants - tshirts with the logo on it, hats, rings, even a necklace, etc.)

Also, every time their is even a semi-famous member that is a mason the Grand Lodge(s) they are a member of make a huge deal about it. The Scottish Rite even made it front page news on their own page that Brad Paisley was initiated, and it was even done in the House of the Temple itself:
www.scottishrite.org.../scottishrite/internal/scottish_rite_goes_a_little_country/

Politicians get much the same treatment.

Given the past track record it's not inconceivable to see current members of Government part of the Masons and/or something worse.

Actually its quite inconceivable. Because if anyone in the government was a mason, it would be announced from the roof top of the grand lodges. There are about 4-5 combined House and Senate members who are masons, and their lodges have made big deals about it. That's it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
A slightly better owl picture.

The capitol Owl.

I see Mickey Mouse.

Who is to say this isn't a plot for world domination by the Disney company?

Or, you know, just the placement of streets with no symbolic significance at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"As Above, So Below." The Metaphysician
Which is the meaning of the double inverted triangles.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
CNN and Walt Disney are related... Place the CNN logo in front of a mirror and you get WD which, as far as I have heard, means (in Kabbalah):

W (Vaw) = Fallen Angel / Demon
D (Daleth) = Doorway

"Fallen Angel's Doorway"

Plus there's a phallic symbol in the Little Mermaid cover in the area of the castle.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh! for the love of God!

Unbelievable!

I'm thinking, Obama at the moment, because he backed away from his troops 'promise'. And Arnold Schwarzenegger.

And also Kevin Rudd. He's one guy that I've suspected for a while now, mainly because of his fight to bring in a carbon emissions scheme in Australia, and I read somewhere he switched from Catholicism to an Anglican Church so he could become a Mason.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
this pentagram is a dual tetrahedron. add 64 tetrahedrons together, and you get a singularity pattern in the middle, and that's the fundamental structure of the vacuum. these patterns have been around since the Egyptians, and probably before them.

Its also a masonic thing i think.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join