It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs and money at ground zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video. Man stating money and drugs found at ground zero, money found in police cars and fire trucks. Terrorist caught with explosives, guns.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 7-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting video thanks for the post! Wish the interview was more in-depth to say the least however, there's about an hour long interview that should be shared to all with this person.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Da *SNIP* guy makes me miss NYC--what da*SNIP*!

But if you break down what he's sayin' tho, is that he found the coke and drugs and stacks of cash in the remains of the customs house, where it had been stored after being confiscated from non-CIA drug runners.

As for the money in the firetrucks, just looting by NY's finest.

The two guys caught by the FBI with C4, though, is definitely something new, if true.

But as he says, there's tons of stuff hidden by the gov't we'll never know about.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
The two guys caught by the FBI with C4, though, is definitely something new, if true.
[edit on 7/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Well the 2 guys could have been the from the MOB trying to get thier drugs and cash back.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well the 2 guys could have been the from the MOB trying to get thier drugs and cash back.

So then you do think they were CIA then?

Or maybe they were FEMA, just managing the emergency?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

So then you do think they were CIA then?

Or maybe they were FEMA, just managing the emergency?

Well they were caught by the CIA and FBI, so i do not think they would arrest thier own people.

What would FEMA people be dong with C-4, unless they are demo contractors.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The CIA bit was a joke, since they're so heavily involved with drugs

Well you know FEMA came in on Sept. 10th to get ready; there's one FEMA rep who was interviewed and let that slip, you know. It floats around on YouTube alot. But I doubt that they were actually rigging buildings.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Isn't that guy the mentally ill guy from another 911 thread. I wouldn't belive everything he says. I mean if the guy is crazy, who know what he would be imagining. The story sounds to good to me true anyways.

new topics

top topics

join