It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Breeze daylight UFO footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is a great vid from Gulf Breeze,the object's flight characteristics seem to be quite sophisticated(its not a kite!)

www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I only see an explanation of what a close encounter is?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ah,apologies.The video is underneath(middle of second row) and is titled 'UFO Best Gulf Breeze-1995'
Cheers Karl

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is the video

www.livevideo.com...

Probably the best UFO captured on video in Gulf Breeze. This video is genuine, it was analyzed many more... times, including by Dr. Bruce Maccabee Ph.D. He came to the conclusion that this video shows a craft of unknown origin. Wherever this craft came from, it is genuinely there in the video and flies into view at high speed, stops for a split second, and flies back out of view in the direction it came. This video has not been tampered with in any way and the first part of the sequence runs at normal speed, the second part has been slowed down and I also embossed the video to make the object stand out so you can get a better look at it.

This video has been authenticated by a man with a Ph.D, who is an optical physicist employed by the Navy. I dont know how he came up with that conclusion.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
this is the video

www.livevideo.com...

Thanks for that.
Although the footage does not last very long,its a good UFO video.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If that's the best footage ever in 1995 I can safely say we've come a long way the last 2 months.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gulf Breeze has quite a history even discounting all the Ed Flander's "controversy". The OP video isn't very good and there is better out there Google Video Link. I recall seeing this sighting explained on TV somewhere or perhaps on a higher quality video and you could see a shadow moving with the object that is shown on the trees and water. I can't find a good enough copy to show this perhaps another member could u2u me a link? Dr. M's analysis is always first-rate.

There are some other dazzling vids associated with Gulf Breeze/Redfish. I believe this YouTube Link was concerning the Eckert family sighting of Set 2 1991.

Another series of GB UFO vids has been collected over the years by Mike Hawkins, several including the "pumpkin" and sphere "drop" are classic:
Aug 23 1995 Flying "Light-Hamburger" and a 1992-1994 compilation and the best "sphere-drop" ever/yet reported or if you follow the red/orange orb scene or for the cluster formation or triangle folks...

I'm sure there are many more; the compilation video and the "Sightings" video contain some interesting stuff, 'must be more. Interesting place tho' back in the '90's, I wonder if there's anything from this century? It has sorta dropped from the radar for a bit... maybe some folks know of more current data for Gulf Breeze?

Vic

[edit on 7-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the links Vic!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Seems to me that brief UFO vid was one if not the last shot by Ed Walters.
He really took some flack for this and others he had both taped and took Polaroids of.

Then he seemed to disappear from sight. In his last interview in /96 that I'd seen Mr Walters' was full of regret for getting involved with taping and bringing the vid/polaroids to the public.

Almost all the /95-/96 Gulf Breeze pics seen all over the web are pics Ed Walters took. There's one where he actually sets a timer on the camera and get's into the shot of him and that bizarre looking UFO hovering a few feet above the road. That pics was barely legible until Polaroid 'light blasted' the neg backing.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For those who wish a little more on Ed Walters (I just realized I called him Flanders - too much Simspons? Thanx for the correction D') LOL. Here's some dated behind the scenes stuff from the public domain: www.virtuallystrange.net... and www.ufoevidence.org...

Money changing hands and stuff like that... not that's there' s neccessarily anything "wrong" with that...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.livevideo.com...

I may be wrong but I dont think this is an Ed Walters video(although it was shot in Gulf Breeze).

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Was difficult to track it down but did find something on it karl 12. It was Walters.
I had been going by memory on it, above, but after some searching I found the following (near bottom)...

"Mr. Ed Walters. He started taking photos and video in the 1980's of a strange new type of craft (already seen on a previous page). The craft seen below was yet another craft Ed video taped. This video tape was investigated by Bruce Maccabee and Jeff Sainio and found to be a possible structured craft".

www.outtahear.com...'s/ufopict3.html

Dallas

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Dallas good link! Theres lots of interesting photographs there(particularly the Vancouver Island UFO) .
I also remember the Walter's video from on the beach (left image)which in the 80s was given a lot of TV airtime here in England.
Although the original image is Walters(thanks for clearing that one up),its interesting how video analysts have said the shadow of the object on the sea makes the image all the more diffifcult to fake.
Cheers Karl

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This was on the local news here in Mobile, Alabama last night.

www.fox10tv.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by slated

Walters is a hoaxer.
www.theironskeptic.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those pics do look utterly ridiculous. I was interested in the fact that my local news had a story about Gulf Breeze though.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by slated

Walters is a hoaxer.

Wow this is an old thread,the video is not by Ed walters but thanks for digging it up.
Vic did a great job of collating some of the more impressive footage from Gulf Breeze,heres some:
Object ejecting another one:

object at around 0:42 on video:

Object at around 1;22:

Fly on windscreen or globe like UFO?:

Insect?:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by slated

Walters is a hoaxer.

I could severely argue that point. I'll go as far as to say the data in Walter's case wasn't always handled correctly. However I have held the original Polaroids in my hands, as well as the "multi-lobed craft F-16" photos. If they're fakes, then someone needs to account for issues such as calculated size, distance, and reflections.

I love the way people always gravitate to the "road shot", asn surmise that we're looking at a reflection on the road of the craft's exhaust (if thats actually what the bottom is). I have examined that photo, and thats not a reflection. It's a pile or buildup of some sort of substance that is dissipating over the crowned surface of the road, not unlike a dry ice effect.

Plasma? Could be. Either way most people's "analysis" of that shot are completely wrong in their basic premise of a reflection. I have a large print generated by the Polaroid "Magic Machine" which peeled away layers of the emulsion and digitally clarified each layer, then realigns the image. The detail is astounding, especially since the original was mostly black with a orange-ish oval...and not much else. You can actually see a wisp of the material on the road dropping off the bottom edge of the exhaust area.

Ed is by the way, not the only one to have seen the craft. Gulf Breeze did not begin or end with Ed Walters, the area was active decades before him, most notably an event at Elgin AFB that was very telling about the phenomena.

I wrote a paper many years ago that's reprinted on my site, and I spent many years and trips investigating Gulf Breeze on my own. There's actually a lot more weird crap that doesnt make it to the public ear, and much more to the case then meets the eye.

Aliens? Who knows. I can safely say there was at one time significant UFO activity there, as I saw and experienced it firsthand myself. I also recorded the only UFO in daylight during a conference there in 1998. There's a significant story behind that as well, which again leads to high strangeness.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

is this the road pic your talking about ? this almost looks like a drawing.

not a very clear photo ... does anyone know if there is a better copy of this photo or is this the best it gets ?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi, you can find more of Edward Walters' photos of this UFO at this site:

www.ufocasebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join