It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Blow at hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So says WND. Here is a article that just goes on what we have basically been talking about for the laast week or so. Al-Queda seems to think they have the death blow coming and quite frankly if something doesnt happen on New Years, I for one will be extremely amazed.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"the final blows in the crucial battles at hand,"

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dreamz - Normally I am very skeptical of the WND site because of its conservative view, however, it appears to me that all of the web sites that are addressing possible attacks are saying the same thing. What I am saying is the same message is being sent from the left/neutral/right politically oriented sites. The question has been, for awhile now, not "if" but "when" with the addition of a new question of "what". I have very little confidence in the present security apparatus that we have in the states, it is a very large monster and when you take into consideration that nothing has really changed since 9/11, insofar as inter office communication and putting a spirit of inter-operability between the various departments, I have to say we are in danger. One of my concerns is how our government will react to a massive attack. A great fear of mine is that we will react in such a manner that we end up under martial law, which has the bleak possibility of insuring that the present administration will end up staying in office, and, like the man said, The Bill of Rights and our Constitution will go out the window. What can we the people do about it? I fear nothing.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just for information, check this web link out, it goes into better detail of whats going on:

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sorry, I should have placed this all in one reply. I picked up this little tid-bit of news from Debka.Com, it's getting scarier and scarier as we draw closer to New Years Eve.

"Las Vegas to close its airspace over New Year�s Eve. Chicago�s closure in place since heightened alert. New York City, Disney World and other US cities expected to follow. Federal helicopters to patrol NYC�s skies. World airlines required to post guards aboard some flights landing in, departing from or flying over US."

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I for one am extremely worried about this, as i believe that the UK may also be targeted.

Let us all hope that whatever is being planned can and will be stopped! But i fear the goverment may use it to further thier own agendas.

join