It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things only george bush would say..plus jokes on bush ..add your own!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.''—Ibid.

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have — he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road." —George W. Bush, in Feb. 2000

"After all, ozone is not a poison or a carcinogen."

"I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."—Oprah, Sept. 19, 2000

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."—St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000

PRESSING QUESTIONS

A reporter cornered George W. Bush at a press conference:

"Many say the only reason why you would be elected for President is due to the enormous power and influence of your father."

"That notion is ridiculous!" mocked George Jr. "It doesn't matter how powerful the man is. He can only vote once!"

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
SOME TEXAN

Three cowboys were hanging out in a bar, discussing George W. Bush's visit to their ranch earlier that day.
"The funniest part," the first one said, "was when he kept trying to honk the cow's horns, complaining that they didn't work."
They laughed, and then the second cowboy said, "No, the best was when he asked if being a cowboy meant that I was half-cow."
They all laughed louder, and then the third cowboy said, "No, boys, the best was when he tried to milk that steer!"

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

"Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and help us turn out the vote, after we've convinced the good Americans to vote, and while they're at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I'm the one, when I put my hand on the Bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not—to uphold the laws of the land."—Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 27, 2000

"I've got a reason for running. I talk about a larger goal, which is to call upon the best of America. It's part of the renewal. It's reform and renewal. Part of the renewal is a set of high standards and to remind people that the greatness of America really does depend on neighbors helping neighbors and children finding mentors. I worry. I'm very worried about, you know, the kid who just wonders whether America is meant for him. I really worry about that. And uh, so, I'm running for a reason. I'm answering this question here and the answer is, you cannot lead America to a positive tomorrow with revenge on one's mind. Revenge is so incredibly negative. And so to answer your question, I'm going to win because people sense my heart, know my sense of optimism and know where I want to lead the country. And I tease people by saying, 'A leader, you can't say, follow me the world is going to be worse.' I'm an optimistic person. I'm an inherently content person. I've got a great sense of where I want to lead and I'm comfortable with why I'm running. And, you know, the call on that speech was, beware. This is going to be a tough campaign."-Interview with the Washington Post, March 23, 2000

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1011

Originally posted by Chukkles
Sorry if this has been said:

You can fool me once shame on you, but you won't fool me again...
That cracked me up, i'm sure many of you have seen it...

Found it........

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Yeah thats the one, I couldn't remeber all the muttering. It's so funny.

Real saying: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It took me awhile to find it but it was bothering me what he really said so I pokeed around and found it.lol even though I dislike Bush I have to admit he is pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
September the 4th,2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget.

~ G.W. Bush ~10/18/04

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join