It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saying hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Time Traveler, and I'm new. I am very interested in the paranormal stuff like aliens,UFOs,Cryptozooaligy ect. My real name is Kristin, and I'm 17 years old.

I hope to make some friend that have the same interests as I do!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello yourself, and welcome. Enjoy yourself, and keep an openmind.

You can have alot of fun here if you don't take it too seriously, or yourself too seriously. Be true to what you think, but laugh at yourself when neccessary.

Like I said, have fun, and welcome.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Greetings time traveller and welcome to ATS, the greatest conspiracy board online. You are bound to find a multitude of fascinating subjects and make some good ATS friends along the way! A hearty welcome to you. Enjoy and as always... DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Time Traveler!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
welcome and say hello here

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ats. The people here are very helpful when you are new, if you have any questions just ask them and . Have fun

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi there Time Traveler, welcome to Above Top Secret. Lot's of paranormal stuff here to get involved in. Enjoy !

Dallas

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi Time Traveler,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi Time Traveler, I'm galm 1. I have been a member for about 4 or 5 days. I know that I have been welcomed here. I want to welcome you to ATS. Have a fun time.

top topics

join