It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll call. All you BTS/ATS musicians sound off.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
That is not me. I can play that song though and I am just as good. I just don't have a video camera to put myself up on YouTube. As soon as I get one I am going to put up many videos. It really is one of the coolest most under-rated instruments. Very tough to learn, but totally worth it.

Hats off to the stick bass.
Great work and a good bass player is worth his weight in Gold.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not much here, anymore:

Two acoustic guitars:

Fender 6string: Love this one, it has a very skinny neck, like an electric. Tight action; Sounds great...

Drifter 6string: Had this thing for over a decade now... sounds like crap; buzz on the 3rd fret; bottom (low E) tuning key is stripped out and has to be tuned using a pair of pliers.

Haven't had an electric set-up in years though. Probably gonna buy my bud's (epiphone) SG. Have no idea what sort of amp I'll get though.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you need an amplifier, shop GuitarCenter.com, which is where I got my electric setup.

I recommend the Line 6 Spider III series of amplifiers. they have built in effects and everything. Plus, they are REALLY loud.

TheRanchMan

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its interesting to see such a wide range of instruments and styles on here. Good stuff!

I'm a guitar player, and joyfully bash a USA Fender Telecaster through an old Marshall JTM45 amplifier.
Examples of my guitar bashing can be found through the link in my sig.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join