It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mock terrorism drills at public schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Instead of terrorists,a new enemy is at hand....Christian homeschoolers.
a evil and dangerous radical group called Wackos Against Schools and Education.
PC insanity. Of course this was done so as not to "offend" the Muslims. But the Christians,well F them. The Liberals not only hate this country,but seek to undermine the very foundations it was created on. The war on Jesus continues to grow.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay maybe the shouldn't have gone that route ... but they don't neccessarily have to go the Muslim/Jihadist route either. They should've just kept it vague ... some "extremist group" attacks the school under the following scenario. There's no benefit to the excercise in identifying the fictituous extremist group as belonging to any particular reglious belief.

I mean who really cares what the motivation for blowing a bus up and attacking a school is ... when you're running or fighting for your life it isn't going to matter if the guy is named Achmed or Bob.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't see what you're problem with this is... are you looking for something to get pissed off at?

They ran a drill on what would happen in the event of a radical group attacking a school.

Seeing as they didn't have any radical muslims on hand, they had to use home-schoolers. And for fun, they called the group "Wackos Against Schools and Education".

I'd be pretty pissed if they went around rounding up muslims, wrapping them in radical combat gear, then shoving them into a school to run a mock terrorist attack.
But they didn't, they used homeschoolers. They didn't attack the Christians by using homeschoolers... if anything the only people who could POSSIBLY be offended are the HOMESCHOOLERS.

Seriously man, what the f*** is this "They are attacking the christians" bull****?

The Liberals not only hate this country,but seek to undermine the very foundations it was created on.

And these rediculous statements are the very thing that make the right wing look like complete idiots, and only serves to build enemies for themselves.

How was this a liberal decision? Did you look into the schoolmasters voting records to find out which political party he/she follows? No? Then shut the f*** up.

Tell you what. I'm going to have a little fun.
Seeing as you like to spew garbage about people, when you clearly have no reason to. I shal make up a saying about the Republicans... just to annoy you.

"The Republicans want nothing more than to abduct your children, watch you shower, and wack off to your phone conversations."
See? That was pretty easy. And stupid... see, this is what you look like every time you say stupid things like that.

You're giving your own religion AND political party a bad name, just shut up.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
help, i'm the white christian majority and i'm being oppressed!

honestly, this country is over 70% christian, there is no war on jesus, christmas, or easter (especially this one because peeps have a hypnotic taste).

i'm going to have to agree with johnsky here

You have voted johnsky for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

you deserve this

new topics

top topics

join