It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enternet dating...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have u hersd of enternet dating. Of course i have never done it but i waz just thinking about it. i think it would be cool in soemways because u could meet someone cool. But it would be really kreepy in others. have u ever tryed it?
peace

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well, Foxylad-ay, no I have not tried internet dating nor ever intend to but if you ever consider the option I hope you will be fortunate and form a secure relationship with a guy that can help you with your spelling and grammar.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Internet dating can be dangerous. Just be careful.

NEVER give your address, or a listed phone number to the person. I don't know exactly your age. Never, ever let them see your home right off the bat. A creep would what to do more than just talk online. He'll ask you to do other stuff. Things which isn't always good. He may even say things like " What you can trust me I don't bite." Theres a thousand lines out there to get you to do things and say things you should not do. Just be safe if you go this route.

Be careful about putting to many pictures of yourself online. You never know whose looking.

Anyways, be safe.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey,hey,hey, shar. I do not entend on doing it. i lvee the man i have. And, i definatly do need to work on my grammer...sorry
But i always get a's in english! I was just thinking about it. I wonder how many people actually find someone good on those sits...?
peace

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Statistics show that meeting on the internet and creating a relationship generally does not work.

I had a friend that was very shy. I was attracted too her and tried many times to get her to break through her shell and go out with me. She would always find reason to deny the offer. It was obvious that she was interested in me, because she always had a great smile when she would see me enter the room.

I was patient and tried to give her the time she needed, but it turned out that she ended up meeting someone on the internet and then moving in with the guy. I guess it will help some people out there.

I feel that it is good for those who are always judged by how cute they are and they're never considered for there intelligence.

Or how butt ugly they are.

Foxy Hippie Ladies Are The Best.

At What? I Haven't Figured That Out Yet!

new topics

top topics

join