It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does anybody find it funny that just when the reign of bush and his terror scheme are coming to an end , we get this environment cr*p shoved in our faces.

Its on the news every god damn day. Every other story on the net is about global warming.

Has it really gotten that much worse over the past 2 years to warrant this much media attention.
I read an article today stating that every country in the world would be devastated by global warming lol .

well i guess we need a world government to coordinate the survival strategy.

Its all going according to plan , when they are done bashing us with the environment , there gonna start pushing for the star wars defence weapon to be fully realised. Then there going to manufacture a threat from space to terrorise us further.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Does anybody find it funny that just when the reign of bush and his terror scheme are coming to an end , we get this environment cr*p shoved in our faces.

Its on the news every god damn day. Every other story on the net is about global warming.

Has it really gotten that much worse over the past 2 years to warrant this much media attention.
I read an article today stating that every country in the world would be devastated by global warming lol .

Its all going according to plan , when they are done bashing us with the environment , there gonna start pushing for the star wars defence weapon to be fully realised. Then there going to manufacture a threat from space to terrorise us further.

Well i for one have come to my own personal conclusion that global warming is fact, but that its just part of a cycle of warming and cooling that happens naturally. But i do beleive they have jumped at the chance to use that to there own advantages like you say.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Why do you feel the War on Terror will end after Bush is out of office?

Of coarse it is. Global Warming is a matter that concerns everyone on the globe. Should the news not cover important issues?

I don't know how much worse the warming has gotten in two years but I do think that these events have brought Global Warming to the forefront.

That is why it is global warming and not just Florida warming or UK warming.

I don't think we need a world government. I do think China India and the US need to work together and agree on a few things.

Without the environment people can't eat and certainly can't build rockets.

new topics

join