It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mad cow caused by rendered animal tissue in animal feed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
According to a Rudolph Steiner's conference (1923) i just read, if a vegetarian animal eats meat he gets mad. (I'll try to find it in english for the technical details.) As long as rendering plants will exists mad cow disease will strike.

NY Times (Britain Mad cows) : ''Nevertheless, the agency wants to restrict the little-known agricultural practice that lies behind the problem in Britain: the use of rendered animal tissue in animal feed. In the process, they are drawing new attention to rendering -- the ancient but seldom-discussed practice rendering plants who are boiling down and making feed meal and other products out of slaughterhouse and restaurant scraps, dead farm animals, road kill, cats and dogs euthanized in some animal shelters''----- and lab animals (i interviewed the director of guelph university couple years ago for an article about a chicken farm which feeded ''by mistake'' their birds with transgenic pigs (from Guelph labs) and he told me that many lab animals were sent to the rendering plants.)

Cows eating meat = mad cows
Cows are vegetarian animals stupid farmers.

Mad cow outbreak may have been caused by animal rendering plants

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hear hear!

greed grabs us by the gonads everytime!

how the hell can modern science condone this?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's not just cows. Fish eat fish. Chickens eat chickens and pigs eat everything.

And soylent green is people!

Cows are clean compared to chicken houses, and chicken plants. Chicken will be the death of us all.

And I love sushi, but it's a time bomb. But I can't overstate how disgusting chicken processing is... come to NC some time. You'd sooner eat off a cows butt than a Mc Chicken sandwich.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Cows can actually do fine living an omnivorous life......it's the spinal matter and brain matter being processed into feed that is actually causing the cows to become diseased. Some animals just dont WANT any more brains. hehe

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
animals like cows, which have seven stomachs for a reason (and eating their own dead is not one of them), should not be feed their own.

Besides, dead, dying, diseased cattle are not only feed to other cattle, but there is constant cross-spieces remnant going on too. I also read that animals that are euthenised at animal clinics also end up in animal feed.

Taking that into consideration, I am not surprised at the bizzare viruses that have developed in living animals.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourbysara
Cows can actually do fine living an omnivorous life......

disinformation

new topics

top topics

join