It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Ghost as a Dove on Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
it actually looks more like someone reflected a laser pointer or some other source of focused light off of a watch into the lense which would account for the distortions in the anomaly.

LOL! If that is what you prefer to believe then that's your choice. It is quite amazing what people will tell themselves to keep the truth away. A laser pointer huh? LOL!

The truth? For all I know that the video was edited. Don't let your beliefs shroud logical reasoning.

I suggest that you do the same and don't let your preconceptions blind you to what your own eyes are seeing.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
I've watched the video...VERY impressive!

When the footage was slowed down, I didn't see a bug! I saw 'something' else. Too translucent to be a bug.

Also, Bugs flap their wings at an incredible speed.

That 'something' was, is IMO, - energy/light.

However, I saw a slow flapping motion that would indicate 'avian (bird-like) movement.

Nice post Skyway!

Also! If there was a 'lasar light' involved...can someone explain to me WHERE the light was bouncing off from in order to create an image?

[edit on 8-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

Thank you Duckster! It is wonderful to be able to see things which we would only hear about before we had so many means of recording such mysterious and beautiful sights. The supernatural is all around us all of the time, and now we are beginning to actually build video evidence of this timeless truth. There is more to our life than the common physical experiences of animals. We are souls who need to awaken to the fact that we are as much spiritual as we are physical.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Im afraid that looks to be a dragonfly.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If that is what you prefer to believe then that's your choice. It is quite amazing what people will tell themselves to keep the truth away. A laser pointer huh? LOL!

well, as i'm experienced with video recording devices, i can say from experience that a laser pointer or some other focused source of light reflecting into a lense gives a distorted effect that looks as if there is a luminous creature moving around.

laughing at logic?
laughing at my use of occam's razor?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If that is what you prefer to believe then that's your choice. It is quite amazing what people will tell themselves to keep the truth away. A laser pointer huh? LOL!

well, as i'm experienced with video recording devices, i can say from experience that a laser pointer or some other focused source of light reflecting into a lense gives a distorted effect that looks as if there is a luminous creature moving around.

laughing at logic?
laughing at my use of occam's razor?

Not laughing at your logic, it's just that the idea of a laser pointer seems a bit of a stretch to me. Kinda' like the ol' swamp gas stories that were supposed to explain away ufo's with their blinking lights and brightly lit portholes. Well, at least you didn't call it lens flare! LOL! But, really, madman...er...I mean...madessinmysoul...look at the video carefully again. Now, be honest, it looks like a bird to you too, doesn't it.? Just between the two of us...admit it. LOL!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not laughing at your logic, it's just that the idea of a laser pointer seems a bit of a stretch to me. Kinda' like the ol' swamp gas stories that were supposed to explain away ufo's with their blinking lights and brightly lit portholes.

laser pointer or any other kind of focused light reflected from something like a watch.

Well, at least you didn't call it lens flare! LOL! But, really, madman...er...I mean...madessinmysoul...look at the video carefully again. Now, be honest, it looks like a bird to you too, doesn't it.? Just between the two of us...admit it. LOL!

no, it doesn't. it looks like reflected light, and stop with the vaguely childish humor and stop writing LOL.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

laser pointer or any other kind of focused light reflected from something like a watch.

Well, at least you didn't call it lens flare! LOL! But, really, madman...er...I mean...madessinmysoul...look at the video carefully again. Now, be honest, it looks like a bird to you too, doesn't it.? Just between the two of us...admit it. LOL!

no, it doesn't. it looks like reflected light, and stop with the vaguely childish humor and stop writing LOL.

LOL! I can't help it if you make me laugh! It really is funny from my point of view. I mean, look at the video, then consider your suggestions that it is a laser pointer or the reflection from a watch! How can you blame me for laughing? LOL!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And I reiterate once again...

WHERE are the laser lights 'bouncing off' in order to form the light energy we saw in the video?

Laser lights need a 'surface' to bounce (reflect) from. Laser Images don't just 'hang in mid air'.

If someone was using more than a laser imaging devise, that's one helluva hoax.

I'm inclined to think that laser lights are NOT involved.

The light energy I saw moved all about within the vicinity of the couple amongst the graves.

I noticed these things:

*NO reflection from jewelery

*NO reflection from gravestone markers

*Broad Daylight -NO headlights from cars

*Insects? As far as it being a dragonfly, I haven't seen any species that slightly resemble what was portrayed in the vid. Dragon Flies are not translucent in their adult stage. There are NO known species of dragon fly recorded that exhibit the colors shown in the vid. Albeit, they can have some pretty fantastic colors, however, as a rule of thumb, they are not 'bulky' in substance rather on the slim side of the scale.

What I saw had more (for lack of better terminolgy) substance/bulkiness.

Also, as I previously said, the movement of the light was avian - flapping like a bird (on NORMAL speed on the video).

The only way anyone can see an insect of any kind flap their wings slowly is when we SLOW down the speed of the camera.

At normal speed, insects flapping their wings will appear to us as a blur.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

WHERE are the laser lights 'bouncing off' in order to form the light energy we saw in the video?

Laser lights need a 'surface' to bounce (reflect) from. Laser Images don't just 'hang in mid air'.

um, off a watch onto the lens. hell, it could have just been sunlight reflected on someone's watch onto the lens, i've seen it before.

If someone was using more than a laser imaging devise, that's one helluva hoax.

I'm inclined to think that laser lights are NOT involved.

The light energy I saw moved all about within the vicinity of the couple amongst the graves.

light can be very tricky. it may look like it's in one place when it's really just on top of the lens.

I noticed these things:

*NO reflection from jewelery

that's on screen. there could have been someone just out of the shot.

*NO reflection from gravestone markers

again, just out of the shot.

Also, as I previously said, the movement of the light was avian - flapping like a bird (on NORMAL speed on the video).

but it didn't seem like it was flapping to me.

The only way anyone can see an insect of any kind flap their wings slowly is when we SLOW down the speed of the camera.

At normal speed, insects flapping their wings will appear to us as a blur.

again, i'm sticking to optical phenomenon

i really dont' see the flapping or the bird, i just see light.

[edit on 4/11/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That is too logical for some of these people to accept. They don't think logically, Duckster, they only give lip-service to logic, but as you can see by some of their outlandish suggestions, some of these people are quite illogical in their thinking.

Their thinking is convoluted to an extreme. There are too many ifs, ands, and buts, in their futile attempts to fit their outlandish "explanations" to events that are too much for them to explain.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've also just noticed something else.

Don't know why I didn't notice it before...

I played the video again, and then it struck me that this is footage appears to have a 'washed-out' affect to it. As if the colors were drained away. (Almost to the point of being an old black and white movie).

Everything in the video (including the couple) were very pale.

Poor quality film/camera? Don't know (no offense to the person who took the pics).

The amazing thing is why does everything looked washed out, and yet...

The Light image that I saw RETAINED brighter colors than its surroundings?

It was the MOST colorful of the whole film footage?

Theoretically, if you wanted to digitally enhance this film to bring out vibrant colors, then it stands to reason the light image would also be enhanced and be even more colorfully prominent?

A very bright colored bug? Nope...nada.

Nobody was swatting at bugs that day.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The amazing thing is why does everything looked washed out, and yet...

The Light image that I saw RETAINED brighter colors than its surroundings?

It was the MOST colorful of the whole film footage?

EVERYTHING pales by comparison to things that heavenly. If we were blessed enough to have an angel appear to us we would probably appear washed out by comparison to the celestial beauty and radiance of the angel. The day will come when we shall be as radiant as they...when our Lord returns.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That is too logical for some of these people to accept. They don't think logically, Duckster, they only give lip-service to logic, but as you can see by some of their outlandish suggestions, some of these people are quite illogical in their thinking.

a refelction of light isn't outlandish, claiming this to be the holy spirit is outlandish.

Their thinking is convoluted to an extreme.

stop with the insults, just because i refuse to accept your biased and narrow view of the footage doesn't mean i have convoluted thinking. i'm using occam's razor and i'm convoluted.. only on BTS...

There are too many ifs, ands, and buts, in their futile attempts to fit their outlandish "explanations" to events that are too much for them to explain.

ok, how about this.

prove to me that it was the holy spirit instead of reflected light.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

off a watch onto the lens. hell, it could have just been sunlight reflected on someone's watch onto the lens...

light can be very tricky. it may look like it's in one place when it's really just on top of the lens....

there could have been someone just out of the shot....

i'm sticking to optical phenomenon...

All of the above comments are yours madman...I mean...madnessinmysoul. THAT is convoluted thinking! LOL!

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SkyWay]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join