It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many here are t total (be honest)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't even like beer. I will drink a glass of wine maybe once every couple of months.

When I go out with friends to a bar they drink like fish. I have about two drinks... enough to make me a little silly and then I stop for the rest of the night. I have some sort of inbuilt cut off switch.

I remember once at a farewell bash for me, my workmates forced me to drink a whole pint of vodka. Gosh I was smashed, but that is very rare for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does THIS answer your question?

If you have an account, then feel free to post a comment... It'll help my self esteem!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
you can probally remember the topic on who smokes and who doent and i thought it would be fun to see who on here is t-total as well just for a laugh.

ill get the ball rolling im t-total, because i never found a drink i truely liked that was alcoholic.
but i have no problem with people drinking alcohol and usually i ebd up being the designated drinker

i just dont like when people try to force alcohol on me as if im missing something.

well what about you guys

I am a drinker and for a reason similar to why you are not.......I never found a drink I DID NOT like.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by duster]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I dont drink, my chemical make-up does weird things when I do. For some reason I like to become a stripper when I drink to much. That is not a pretty site, so I dont drink. But for all who do....cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What does t-total mean? i have never heard this expression before

using context clues and reading the thread i'm guessing it means straight edge or sober?

i enjoy drinking and smoking

i work hard during the week and i like to kick back and put some beers down on the weekend

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join