It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEATLES fans? What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE song from the Beatles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have plenty of ALL TIME BEATLES SONGS that I enjoy!

Which ONES'S do you prefer, please post them here YOU BEATLES' FANS!!!!

Please post your videos/comments as to 'WHY' you like these videos?

Here's One of my favorites!:
home.att.net...

I want to see your posts!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another favorite of mine is : ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

Do you guys like this one and have a favorite of your own?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's like picking which of your kids you like best...

- While My Guitar Gently Weeps -

If anybody else wants to take a crack at it, you've got three hundred and thirty six of 'em to choose from!

Good Luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh, the beetles rock.ut i do not listen to often. there a few kids in my class that r obsessed> they like make shirts and stuff. but those kids rule. One is little, and one is tall. They both r cool!
peace

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Probably the original 'boy band' from a bygone era.
To be fair these chaps were a phenomenon but I NEVER really connected with their music throughout the whole time they were together.
To address the subject of this post I suppose I liked 'Let it be' more than any other song they penned or performed.
:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Let it be,
Yesterday,
and revolution.

Damn the beatles rock!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The Beatles "Strawberry fields forever"

and John Lennon's "Nobody Told Me"

revolution 9 is even genius, the beatles were just artistic giants, every one of them. They weren't in a conspiracy, they weren't controlled, they might have been out of control at times, but this is due to them being under pressure and rich, they were/are only human.

Music is one of the most effective methods of brainwashing, but the only thing the beatles would brainwash someone to do would be to love, most music today has a message of hate, lust, greed, or nothing, if listened to enough they would inspire the listener to seek after those things whether they know it or not. Just take a look at a gangsta rap fan, look at the way he acts, he acts 'gangsta', because the music he listens to has brainwashed him into thinking 'that's what I need to be', if you look at a heavy metal fan, depending on how die hard he is he will probably dress all black, they might not all have negative personality but even the 'all black' thing would sugguest a level of control, mind-control. Look at a vivaldi or mozart fan, get the jist.

--- non anon razimus

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy) (1969)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yesterday, and Norwegian Wood. 'course there's much to be said for Maxwell Silverhammer, too...

The Beatles

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
or USSR

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think I would have an easier time listing songs I don't like... If I were to make a Beatles comp that would comprise the only Beatles songs I could listen to for the rest of my life? Here it is.

Hey Bulldog
Cry, Baby Cry
No Reply
Don't Pass Me By
Across the Universe
I'm Looking Through You
What You're Doing
Lady Madonna
Ballad of John & Yoko
We Can Work it Out
Come Together
When I'm 64
I'm Only Sleeping
Old Brown Shoe

For Harrison I'd prefer to slip in My Sweet Lord since I'm pretty sure it was written while the Beatles were officially together.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow... the WHOLE Sg. Pepper album was amazing.

I am in to experimental music, as you can tell if that is my favorite album. Now, my favorite song would have to Eleanor Rigby because I am a SUCKER for Rock Strings. haha.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
norwegian wood
jealous guy

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Come Together

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
'Long, Long, Long' on the White Album, written by George Harrison, is in my opinion the greatest piece of music ever recorded under the 'Beatles.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh man that's tough. I love the Beatles.

In My Life is such a sweet song. I'm always at peace listening to that one.

Get Back and Back in the USSR are fun to listen to.

Across the Universe is also a nice peaceful song.

I have a strong preference for their more recent stuff over their older stuff like Hard Day's Night or I Wanna Hold Your Hand. I pretty much own all of their albums as well as videos including movies and interviews.

I used to be a mega Beatlemaniac.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Eleanor Rigby
Hey Jude
I'm Looking Through You (Anthology Version)
Let It Be

I think the fact that people have mentioned numerous songs instead of just one proves how truly amazing The Beatles are

new topics

top topics

join