It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle! Holy Fire in Jerusalem doesn't Burn!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If its the will of God let it be, but the will of God most of the time is to save souls and help the follow family. If its not the will of God, Jesus said be watchful of charltins

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
If its the will of God let it be, but the will of God most of the time is to save souls and help the follow family. If its not the will of God, Jesus said be watchful of charltins

Wait a minute - I thought everything was the will of god? Or is that only when he feels like it?

Wish people would make up their minds!!

G

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
People can do thing against what God would want. Like cho. Tho salt not kill. What did he do kill. And not only that he did it THINKING he was doing it for God. Glad I am not hm.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
People can do thing against what God would want. Like cho. Tho salt not kill. What did he do kill. And not only that he did it THINKING he was doing it for God. Glad I am not hm.

Glad Im not you - can you please run a spell check or something, I haven't a clue what your on about

Sorry

G

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Miracle Holy fire has been known to all of the Eastern Orthodox church for a very long time now.
It has been tried and tested by other Christian faiths but only the Orthodox Patriarch is able to get the candles lit.
The Patriarch is examined beforehand......
www.belowtopsecret.com...

The problem lies within peoples belief and their faith.
If I were to go there and say ''Yes I did see it with my own eyes''......what will people here on ATS say?
Oh, shes a Christian and what else will she going to say!
True?

Those of you that do not want to believe even though it may be right in front of your eyes, will always have some excuse ready at hand!
When Christ had Risen in the Tomb and His body was not found......it was said by those that guarded it that the Body had been stolen by one of His Apostles. ....they refused to believe that Jesus Christ had indeed Risen!
If The Guards were put to Guard the Tomb and were told that if anything happened while they were gurading it, they would be killed.......Now why would they not guard it with their life and risk being killed?

The Fire symbolises the Light that was seen in the Tomb.
I have met people that have gone there and have seen it for themselves.
The fire is of significance as to why it happens at that precise time each year.
The date this happens is ........Always, one week after the Jewish Passover.
The candles held by people(of considerable faith) in the Church sometimes light of their accord.....this has been witnessed by people and again....those that refuse to believe will do so.
The Patriarch holds 33 candles (Christs age at the Crucifiction)and after prayers the candles light on their own.
At one time the Patriarch was not allowed inside of the Sepulchre and a lightning strike hit the Post outside and the candles held were lit....this again has been witnessed by those present at that time.

IX
helen

EDIT.....Preparation of the Holy Sepulchre

[edit on 4/24/2007 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
How can people be so dense? This is not a freakin miracle!

:bnghd:

:bash:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
How can people be so dense?This is not a freakin miracle!

:bnghd:

:bash:

quote/How can people be so dense?
Dictionary word for 'Dense'.........Having relatively high density....Crowded together.....etc
It depends on how many people turn up to see the Holy Fire!

have a good day/night!

helen

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join