It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribute For Fallen Truth Activist Dan Wallace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Dan Wallace was the son of Lt. Robert Wallace, a NYC firefighter who perished in the 911 attacks. Dan realized that the story the government gave his family was fraudulent. He became an ardent 911 Truth Activist, a powerful speaker, and a leader in the fight to expose the lies and bring his father’s killers to justice. Dan vowed not to stop until the end, but it was an end that came much too soon for this brave and noble young hero.

The film “Dedicated” was made with Dan Wallace, and was made for Dan Wallace well before he was taken from us. This is a tribute to one who has fallen and who leads us still.

For more information about Dan, and the youth-focused "Change" 9/11 Truth organization, visit:
www.WeAreChange.org...

(Posted for Luke and Tom at NY 9/11 Truth)

[edit on 6-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sad to see another brother pass away seeking & exposing the truth
.... RIP DAN....i enjoyed that footage alot some hightlights for me were :
1) When the NBC Anchorman and Dan exchanged words....Goes to show Mr Anchorman is just in it for the $$$
2) The NYPD Cop in his battle armour ready to do battle against some cardboard..
3) The police dog taking a WIZ on a road cone 51.50min into the footage i mean isn't that a crime indescent exposure plus Urination in a public place hahaha..

RIP BROTHER DAN.....

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We love and miss you Dan. Thank you Luke, we are all with you brother.

Please watch this movie.

9/11 truth is the best medicine for the sick world.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What did he die of? I read the exact cause wasn't determined? Anyone know>?

On a positive note I think he is with his father now. RIP

[edit on 6-4-2007 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I believe once the 9/11 Truth gets high on demand, when more and more people start to realize something is wrong about how 9/11 was told and done, once alot of people start to question.. Dan Wallace's story (as a whole: From the death of his father, to his courageous ability, to him doing this to the END) should be apart of any major documentary that makes public view.

RIP Dan Wallace.

I'm glad you guys started this and keep the word out.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
RIP Dan. Dying so young isn't pretty, but you spread the word. Thanks to people like you I know there are people lie me in the world against governments lies and all these conspiracies...
Thank you. Godd luck on the other side

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I find His death HIGHLY suspect. 23 year olds do not just die in their sleep. I hope an autopsy by a private examiner can happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hate to break the news to you, but 23 year old people do just die in their sleep. Of course, I am not surprised since that seems to be the type of "proof" you people operate on you think his death was "suspicious."

Anytime someone dies young, it is of course sad. Doubly so if they waste their lives chasing phantoms and half truths.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by XBadger]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Another with Dan:

Working in a big company you get a lot of birthdays but thank God
very few deaths.

The 911 mysteries won't go away for some of us.

Should we wear Saudi garments to get respect in this country.

Give out free gas coupons and people might not shout so much.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XBadger
Hate to break the news to you, but 23 year old people do just die in their sleep. Of course, I am not surprised since that seems to be the type of "proof" you people operate on you think his death was "suspicious."

Anytime someone dies young, it is of course sad. Doubly so if they waste their lives chasing phantoms and half truths.

Well said I concur. The so called "Truthseekers" could slip on a piece of soap, in the shower, bash their head and die aged 178 years. The other "Truthseekers" would still say suspicious, black ops etc.

The fact is, to believe that there was a conspiracy you had to start with an agenda, so I see very little objectivity with the so called evidence. You had to believe there may have been a conspiracy to start looking for one.
If there really was "evidence" after all this time surely you could have done something about. But nothing has been done. What is the point? The administration and all the officials will be in the grave and you still would not have enough evidence. The snails pace that the Cult is working at, would mean that if there were some conspiracy, the perpertrators would be all dead and gone by the time the Cult proved it

The only people I see gaining anything are the authors and makers of all the 911 Cult books etc.

ATS seems to exist for the 911 Cult, I don't know why they don't go the whole hog and start a retreat somewhere for the delusional

The trouble is, ATS seem to have the whole hearted support for the 911 Cult. To argue against it is tantamount to heresy or treason. The 911 Cultists seem to think that because they are heard here they have a valid point. Sorry not with me.

I now close waiting for the usual insults about sheeple etc...and of course loads of Internet "research" with lots of pretty graphics

If there is a 911 cover-up, its to hide the inadequate and inept administration and organisations.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes...that's right....everything is well...nothing out of the ordinary ever happens.
All is right in the world.

"WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"
-1984 George Orwell

Nah...no big brother.

riiight.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
I find His death HIGHLY suspect. 23 year olds do not just die in their sleep. I hope an autopsy by a private examiner can happen.

just have to find a conspiracy in EVERYTHING .

on another note , i saw where one person said that at least he is now with his father . i hope that he is . and i hope his dad can show him the truth .
cause it sure wasn't holograms and OUR GOVERENMENT .
i hope and pray that the first thing that happens when we all die is that
god will show all the " truthers " that 19 zelots did all this .

edit - this is from the google site ....
"" I Luke Rudkowski never made a film in my life, I sat in front of a computer at my local public access station BCAT with no knowledge of ... all » film making ""

and BOY , does it show !
as always , just m2c

and one last thing , as always with these "" truth film makers "

and i quote ! """ If you like what you see and want to support these actions donate $12.00 or more """

these money grubbers make me sick . you people have no shame but to
prey on the friends and familys of the true 911 victims .

[edit on 8-4-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

just have to find a conspiracy in EVERYTHING .

god will show all the " truthers " that 19 zelots did all this .

Hmmm. Never seems to occur to you disinfo types that the story of 19 'zealots' pulling off the most sophisticated military maneuver in world history is the grandest conspiracy theory of them all does it? Perhaps you should start a website promoting 'coincidence theory', explaining how people never get together and organize plans to benefit themselves. Unless it's Muslims of course, those clever Muslims! Aren’t they organized?

Dan Wallace is a true American hero, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find he was murdered by the tyrants he sought to expose.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Look, I hate to break the news to you, but ramming some passenger jets into a plane is not the "most sophistocated military manuever in world history." Your case would carry much more water if you didn't resort to stating things that are simply, objectively wrong.

Which is more sophistocated:

1a. Hijacking an airplane
1b. Moving several dozen elephants across the Alps without modern roads and away from their native envirnoment.

2a. Hijacking an airplane
2b. The mobilization many of thousands of midieval peasants and knights divided by linguistic and national lines to travel to an area without accurate maps and overwhelm many of the world's greatest walled cities and most formatible fortresses (during the crusades)

3a. Hijacking an airplane
3b. For the first time combining air, ground and artillery attacks into a tactical seamless attack that wiped Poland (and at the time the world's forth largest army) in a matter of weeks.

There are of course many, many, many others. Your comment that it is the most sophistocated maneuver in world history either shows that you are:
(1) purposefully lying to make a rhetorical point.
(2) woefully ignorant on even the broadest aspects of world and military history.
(3) someone so blinded by an ideological agenda that they have convinced themselves of something that is simply not true by any set of objective historical facts.

OK, put this another way. Here is one example. Please tell me how the 9/11 attacks were more sophistocated than (say) D-Day, which remains the world's largest amphibious invasion; required coordinated air, sea, and land campaigns; required decoy invasions; included for the first time by allied forces use of many paratroopers; the logisical challenges of combining three separate military forces (American, British, Free-French), and requiring the construction of massive infastructure for communication and transportion in the short span of a few weeks.

PS -- Your avatar, though I hope was meant in humor, is offensive. I am no lover of Bush, but let's be honest there is a heck of a lot of difference between him and Hitler. All you do is perpetuate a sad syndrome in American political discussion, whereby all one has to do is mention Hitler and by insinuation discredit their opponent. The right used to do the same thing with the Soviets and now the left is doing it with Bush. All it does is discourage honest debate and reduce the dignity of representative self government to a series of bumperstickers and innaccurate historical comparisons. Then again, given the statement you made about 9/11 being "the world's most sophistocated military manuever," I suppose participating in a thinking discussion involving reality might not be what you want, or dare I say, are capable of.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by XBadger]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
idiots like Dan arent American.
u guys talk abou the truth. wat truth???
whos hiding wat? and wheres the evidence?
dont show any bullsh1t pics or give your thoughts on it. present your evidence show the other sides and knock it down make sure the evidence ur presenting is reliable and make sure its the only possible explanation.
you guys think u know the truth when in reality u know nothing but a bunch of lies and facts so twisted to seem true.

people thatblame the gov't for everything are people that cant handle being wrong.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
idiots like Dan arent American.
u guys talk abou the truth. wat truth???
whos hiding wat? and wheres the evidence?
dont show any bullsh1t pics or give your thoughts on it. present your evidence show the other sides and knock it down make sure the evidence ur presenting is reliable and make sure its the only possible explanation.
you guys think u know the truth when in reality u know nothing but a bunch of lies and facts so twisted to seem true.

people thatblame the gov't for everything are people that cant handle being wrong.

Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth
ae911truth.org...
Richard Gage AIA, Architect
SSU presentation 4/20/07, scroll down to bottom
All the proof you will need. Check Amazon for reviews and rank of D9D by DRG; more irrefutable proof.

"Got a question? You can ask Roy."
pocono911truth.com...
myspace.com...

You should be ashamed for talking about Dan/deceased like that. Even if you don't agree with his speech, defend his right to it.

PS. I have concerns/suspicions regarding the death of Dan Wallace. The 1st being the silence, especially in light of the safety of other truthers and other deaths.

my 2¢

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This may be old news but, whatever I just found this thread through google. His death is highly suspect, I'll tell you that. Was there ever a cause of death or coroners report ever released? Because if there wasnt, you are one naive fool to think its not suspicious.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gen.disaray

"cause it sure wasn't holograms and OUR GOVERENMENT .
god will show all the " truthers " that 19 zelots did all this . "

don't you mean 14 zealots, or are you forgetting the 5 zealots who turned up alive and well?

or do you mean the 19 zealots NOT listed on any of the passenger manifests?

one day my friend, when you are being held against your will with no legal representation or rights, you may reflect on your own words....sleep well.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you, SkepticOverlord.

But I'd like to know what happened to the Google video?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XBadger

YOU #ING KIKE, 23-year-old truth activists don't die in their sleep unless Mossad. May your debts be repaid, for your filth nation. zionofascism.wordpress.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join