Above link for an excellent site that has a collection of pre-WW2 quotes from prominent jews who happen to be blatantly agitating for war with
Germany. These are just a few:
"Judea Declares War on Germany! Jews of all the World Unite!
Boycott of German Goods! Mass Demonstrations!"
- These were all headlines in the Daily Express on March 24, 1933.
"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany.
The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce
and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people."
- Daily Express, March 24, 1933.
"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already
enlisted in this sacred war should do so now and here.
It is not sufficient that you should buy no goods made in Germany.
You must refuse to deal with any merchant or shopkeeper who sells
any German-made goods or who patronises German ships or shipping....
we will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the German people to their senses
by destroying their export trade on which their very existence depends."
- Samuel Undermeyer, in a Radio Broadcast on WABC, New York, August 6, 1933.
Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.
"Joining with Samuel Untermeyer in calling for a war against Germany,
Bernard Baruch, at the same time, was promoting preparations for war against Germany.
'I emphasised that the defeat of Germany and Japan and their elimination from world trade
would give Britain a tremendous opportunity to swell her foreign commerce in both volume and profit.'"
- "Baruch, The Public Years," by Bernard M. Baruch, p.347.
Samuel Untermeyer was a Jewish leader and close friend of presidents Wilson and Roosevelt.
Bernard Baruch was a presidential adviser to Wilson, Roosevelt and Truman.
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community,
at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world.
There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value.
We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's
ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies.
But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany.
Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
- Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934
(also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armée Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon."
- Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance").
"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany."
- David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934
(quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188
and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).
"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure.
We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it."
- Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.
"Before the end of the year, an economic bloc of England, Russia, France and the U.S.A
will be formed to bring the German and Italian economic systems to their knees."
- Paul Dreyfus, "La Vie de Tanger" May 15, 1938.
On the 3rd of June, 1938, the American Hebrew boasted that they had Jews in the foremost positions of influence
in Britain, Russia and France, and that these "three sons of Israel will be sending the Nazi dictator to hell."
- Joseph Trimble, the American Hebrew.
"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world."
- Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.
"The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism."
- Rabbi Felix Mendlesohn, Chicago Sentinel, October 8, 1942.
"Stop talking about peace conditions! Break Germany in pieces!"
- The Daily Herald, No.7426, 9 December, 1939.
"The Jews, taken collectively, view this war as a holy war."
- The Daily Herald, No.7450, 1939, quoted in
"Reichstagsbrand, Aufklärung einer historischen Legende,"
by U. Backes, K.H.Janßen, E.Jesse, H.Köhler, H.Mommsen, E.Tobias.
"The World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years."
- Rabbi M. Perlzweig (head of the British Section of the World Jewish Congress),
Toronto Evening Telegram, February 26, 1940.