It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judea Declares War on Germany: History 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
There are a few things to remember here. There is a difference between, the Religious Jew, and the Genetic Jew. Just the same as any other country or religion, except in this case, the Genetic Jew has not had a Country until the advent of Israel.

Maverickhunter, this post is not intended to bash any religion, but rather show events as they really happened. It is of interest that few people realize that in Jewdism there are different sects. Some follow the Torah, while others follow the Talmud, and some follow nothing.

Another division within the Jewish collective are what are know as Zionists who worked for the creation Of Israel. For the most part they were not religious, and some even claimed to be atheist. These are the "Jew" that are being discussed. If someone gives their own experiences or opinion it is to be considered as valid as your own.

Maverickhunter, did you view the video at the begging of this thread?
www.honestmediatoday.com...

What are your thoughts concerning this?

I paid attention in history class, and I learned that Hitler tried to gather people around to hate the jews by claiming there was a global conspiracy for them to take over the world. He created these doctrines, and claimed that they worshiped the devil if I am not mistakened. Plus, he created anti-jew propaganda. For no reason, good or bad, is his actions excusable.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'll watch the video tomorrow, after I recover from the trauma that everyone received from the VGA Tech incident. That was crazy.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some people are so gullible or ignorant. I just don't know what to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente
Great video, i was shocked quite a bit, but the arguments are exposing some major lies in the post WW2 time, that have been told us. I recommend watching the video, because it contains only facts.

Great find!

Or complete bull!@$ ... honestly.. I would have figured you more inteligent then to fall for some off the wall crap like this.

The Holocaust happend. No matter how much you want Hitler in a good light and to see evil "joos" being slaughtered, it does not change historic facts.

You think innocent men women and CHILDREN being poisoned, starved, beaten, experimented on, shot, seperated, forced marched, cooked alive where ENEMY COMBATANTS?

Seriously. You, and the OP are sick.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also, how would you explain the millions of Catholics murdered, or the gypsies.. or the gays?

Seriously makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only thing sickening is...

BLATENT IGNORANCE

Closely followed by bashing members for posting views that differ from yours. You are entitled to your opinion, if you disagree then discuss using arguments, not flames.

Maybe read some books before you want to judge?

OP: Thanks for this find, even though it is a little out dated-

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by absente
Great video, i was shocked quite a bit, but the arguments are exposing some major lies in the post WW2 time, that have been told us. I recommend watching the video, because it contains only facts.

Great find!

Or complete bull!@$ ... honestly.. I would have figured you more inteligent then to fall for some off the wall crap like this.

The Holocaust happend. No matter how much you want Hitler in a good light and to see evil "joos" being slaughtered, it does not change historic facts.

You think innocent men women and CHILDREN being poisoned, starved, beaten, experimented on, shot, seperated, forced marched, cooked alive where ENEMY COMBATANTS?

Seriously. You, and the OP are sick.

How many people out there would like this poster "Rockpuck" as a history teacher, or even a teacher at all. His Style of debate is somewhat lacking in patients and a mature style.

I do not believe I posed this as any belief I held. In fact, Rockpuck is trying to put words in my mouth, to which I find repulsive. I do not believe anyone should be tortured. Not even enemy combatants! They should be treated with dignity and respect as should all human beings!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
And yet, all seeing eye.. you claim that it was the Jews fault for declaring war on Hitler before WW2 began which resulted in Hitler rounding up "enemy combatants"...

I simply fail to see the point in making this thread if you do not agree with what your puting out there. "Judea" did not "declare war" on Hitler. Hitler used the Jews and many others as an excuse for his actions. Simple as that. No conspiracy..

Jews where not the only ones murdered, don't forget that either.. millions of Catholics died.. millions of gypsies.. thousands of gays.. an untold number of Masons and political dissidents, not to mention POW's.. everything from forced labor to death and experimentation..

If you think all of that was started simply because "judea" declared war on hitler.. you have a sad view on history then my friend.

"debunking" the deaths of millions is sad in it's self.. but to say that they lead themselves to their own death by "starting it" is almost worse imo.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And yet, all seeing eye.. you claim that it was the Jews fault for declaring war on Hitler before WW2 began which resulted in Hitler rounding up "enemy combatants"...

Again, its not my claims. I am not the author of any of the web pages I have included. I have only researched what the researchers have concluded.

I simply fail to see the point in making this thread if you do not agree with what your puting out there.

One does not have to agree or disagree with information to present it for debate. It is information to be considered and weighed by its merit, or lack of, not by any emotional issues.

Jews where not the only ones murdered, don't forget that either.. millions of Catholics died.. millions of gypsies.. thousands of gays.. an untold number of Masons and political dissidents, not to mention POW's.. everything from forced labor to death and experimentation..
Can you attest in a court of law to this? Did you see all of this with your own eyes? There is a problem with the math... "We have all, on a world-wide scale, been sold the myth (lie) of the so-called Holocaust... "Six million Jews killed..." Note Untermyer's mention of the "600,000 souls we must save". That is from the horse's mouth, in 1933, during the time the Jews were leaving Germany by the thousands." six million is not six hundred thousand. www.sweetliberty.org...

If you think all of that was started simply because "judea" declared war on hitler.. you have a sad view on history then my friend.
Umm, no I dont. I tend to side with those that feel the Talmud and Kabbalah are the root source.

"debunking" the deaths of millions is sad in it's self.. but to say that they lead themselves to their own death by "starting it" is almost worse imo.
Again you try to interject thought into the readers mind. Let them read the material for themselves, and make their own minds up. There is a old saying "A lie will last for a time, but the truth will last forever. Your statement may be a bit oversimplified.

My personal opinion at this point is that we have been lied to. There seems to be a "Rat in the Woodwork". Its just a matter of time when it will be exposed.

For those free thinkers who do not allow others to do their thinking for them here is a list of links to some of the material. You are free to consider, accept or reject it. But above all else, you do a great injustice if you do not read and consider it.

www.iamthewitness.com...
www.iamthewitness.com...
www.come-and-hear.com...
jewwatch.com...
www.hugequestions.com...
www.erichufschmid.net...
www.iamthewitness.com...
watch.pair.com...
watch.pair.com...
www.redicecreations.com...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
wsi.matriots.com...
www.texemarrs.com...
wsi.matriots.com...
wsi.matriots.com...
www.natvan.com...
www.davidduke.com...
www.talmudunmasked.com...
wsi.matriots.com...
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.jewwatch.com...
www.iamthewitness.com...
judicial-inc.biz...
www.honestmediatoday.com...
blogs.albawaba.com...
www.biblestudysite.com...
www.historiography-project.org...
www.wintersonnenwende.com...
judicial-inc.biz...
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
judicial-inc.biz...
www.revisionisthistory.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.theawarenesscenter.org...
judicial-inc.biz...
www.truthtellers.org...
www.sweetliberty.org...
www.sweetliberty.org...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
www.historicist.com...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
wsi.matriots.com...
wsi.matriots.com...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...&_Basel_Program.html

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ah.. many credible sources...

Many are openly anti-semitic..

Many are openly anti-Free Masonry.. (one site calls for the "destruction" of Freemasonry and its members as orders of the Pope)

Many are openly anti-Semitic/government.. claiming that the VT shooter was used by Jews because he was mentally ill, thus taken advantage of.

One site was a Jewish sexual assault awareness website.. not sure where you found it or what it had to do with the thread..

This site I could have found morbidly humorous. It claims Auswitz was a state of the art well run "camp" and not a single death occurred by German hands.

Up to 16 camp orchestras with every conceivable instrument available

Claims that not only did Germans bend over backwards to treat the Jews well with state of the art kitchens, dentist and hospitals but it also provided 16 bands to play for their amusement.

Even arts and crafts, and a swimming pool.

I would love to hear some Auswitz survivors and what they think about these complete lies.

This site Claims that Cyanide could not have been used on Jews because it is violently explosive. I have found no evidence of such, the Home Land Security website does not list it as an explosive, just a poison that prevents the body from using oxygen. Hydrogen Cyanide can boil at room temperature, but is again, not explosive. It uses the idea that because "bug bombs" can blow up a house it is explosive, but any arisol can is.
to say many prisoners where not gassed simply on this logic is humorously ignorant.

This site is apparent rambling, but I think it was meant to say that Jews where the ones actually killing the Jews? At the bottom it has a survey and asks if "zionist" never lie. Cute.

There is a real possibility that Patton was assassinated. As far as the official story goes, who really knows how true it was. You can be sure there were a few deaths that had to be reinvented or altered, because of 'inconvenient' circumstances.

The real question is, why would you assassinate a four star general?

this site Claims Eisenhower killed Patton. I have no idea what it has to do with this thread.....

Churchill was a debaucherous drunkard, whose mother was a Jewess.

Oh. Now I see.
Just another typical anti-semitic site. Getting old by now..

This site is so full of bigotry and ignorance I was unsure I wanted to evaluate it..

The most pernicious and fanatical racists in the world are the rabbis of Orthodox Judaism. Useful idiots in the "white movement" may be properly viewed as a covert extension of Ku Klux Judaism.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you man?

The supremacy of the Talmud over the Bible in the Israeli state

Ah, another root to blatant anti-semitism.. you know Christianity is Judaism with the savior bit added in right?

This site is the last I will review by now. I think by now you get the picture of where people like All Seeing Eye and other pathetic people like him get his information. This site claims the entire Bolshevik Revolution was started by the "zionist" Jewish secret police death squads. Wow. right. And I am done.

I think that was enough racist, bigoted, disgustingly hate filled anti-semitic bull !%@ for one day.

Get some help man.

Honestly.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Also, how would you explain the millions of Catholics murdered, or the gypsies.. or the gays?

Where is your research on this? Millions?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My "research" is the current historic facts that are accepted as such, fact, that millions died in Germany, and not just Jews, but as stated, Catholics, Gypsies, Homosexuals, dissidents, POW's ect.

By the way, you never responded about my U2U?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Could you post some of that research here or show a link to it?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its not often that Rockpuck and I see eye to eye, but on this particular matter we do.

Anyone who denies the holocaust is an idiot.

I once sat down with a survior of Belsen, face to face and had a full and frank conversation with them about what they saw and what happened to the people around them. By the end of it we were both in tears.

Belsen

Humans are capable of such unbelievable cruelty and - to me at least - denying the fact that this stuff occurred is a crime against humanity, that is probably only punishable by the denier having to experience a similar thing.

I just hope it never comes to that again.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wiki gives it short and simple

en.wikipedia.org...

However, there are thousands of books, magazines, articles, papers, internet sites that have the proof.

The biggest bit of proof is the fact that the Nazi party was notorious for record keeping.. they had near perfect records of the experimentations, number of inmates, number of executions and how to make it as productive as possible.

By the way neformore, I believe we agree on at least 1 other thing.. that the woman in your avatar is smoookkkin hot.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I once sat down with a survior of Belsen, face to face and had a full and frank conversation with them about what they saw and what happened to the people around them. By the end of it we were both in tears.

Belsen

Humans are capable of such unbelievable cruelty and - to me at least - denying the fact that this stuff occurred is a crime against humanity, that is probably only punishable by the denier having to experience a similar thing.

I just hope it never comes to that again.

Your link was very interesting, in deed. And, it is sad when thousands die of starvation, and disease. probably the worst end anyone can face. Must of taken quite a bit of food to keep those people alive in the first place. I wonder if all the bombing raids on rail yards,bridges, trains played any part in those people starving to death? After all, most all of the camps had rail service. Do you think most, if not all of the food was delivered by rail?

* Bergen-Belsen was first set up in 1940 as a POW camp Stalag XI-C. Between this time and the spring of 1942, about 18,000 Soviet soldiers died of hunger, cold and disease.
* In 1942, Bergen-Belsen became a concentration camp; it was placed under SS command in April 1943. Initially it was designated Aufenthaltslager (Detention camp) to hold several thousand Jews intended to be sent overseas in exchange for German civilians that were interned.
* In March 1944, part of the camp was redesignated as an "Erholungslager" ("Recovery Camp"), [1] where prisoners from other camps too sick to work were brought.
* August 1944 a shipment of approximately 8,000 female prisoners of various nationalities arrived from Auschwitz. Most of them were sent to Arbeitskommandos to work in factories.
* Dec. 1944 completion of the change-over of Bergen-Belsen into a concentration camp. SS-Hauptsturmführer Josef Kramer, previously at Auschwitz-Birkenau, became the new camp commander. The number of inmates in the camp on December 1st, 1944 was 15,257.
* In 1945, the Nazis moved prisoners from eastern camps to Belsen as the Soviet forces advanced. The resulting overcrowding led to a vast increase in deaths from disease (particularly typhus) and malnutrition. The bodies of these prisoners were buried in mass graves.
* Number of inmates: Feb 1st 1945 - 22,000. March 1st - 41,520. April 1st - 43,042. April 15th - about 60,000.
* Number of deaths: During February 1945 - 7,000. During March - 18,168. During the first half of April - 9,000. It was originally designed to hold about 10,000.

There were no gas chambers in Bergen-Belsen, since the mass executions took place in the camps further east. Nevertheless, an estimated 50,000 Jews, Czechs, Poles, anti-Nazi Christians, homosexuals, and Roma and Sinti (Gypsies) died in the camp. Among them were Czech painter and writer Josef Čapek (est. April 1945), as well as Amsterdam residents Anne Frank (who died of typhus) and her sister Margot, who died there in March 1945. The average life expectancy of an inmate was nine months.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Your link was very interesting, in deed. And, it is sad when thousands die of starvation, and disease. probably the worst end anyone can face. Must of taken quite a bit of food to keep those people alive in the first place. I wonder if all the bombing raids on rail yards,bridges, trains played any part in those people starving to death? After all, most all of the camps had rail service. Do you think most, if not all of the food was delivered by

I'll tell you what I think.

I think these people were put in camps to be exterminated. I think you are trying to come up with something, anything, that you can possibly use as a lever to try and put across the sickening opinion that you seem to have that extermination wasn't the Nazi's intention.

I think the rail heads were put into the camps for the sole purpose of bringing the people there, not for their "benefit".

I think that if the allies hadn't carried out the bombing campaigns against the german railheads, an awful lot more people would have been in these camps.

I think that - by trying to promote the idea that there was no holocaust - or that it has been hyped up in some way - you degenerate the people who died fighting the Nazi's.

I think that, by promoting this idea you are spitting on the war dead of the allies, of the resistance movements, and of those people who died in these camps.

I think that, by doing this, you don't deserve to live in the United States of America, or have the freedoms that you cherish, because you have no idea of the suffering and sacrifice made in order to preserve what you have.

And I hope, and would pray to whatever deity that you choose to believe in, that you never ever have to experience anything even slightly like what the people in these camps did.

The sad thing is everything I've just written will probably have been wasted on you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, neformore, now that we are all THINKING. Heres what I think.

I think you have been brain washed like all the rest of us
I think your basically a good person
I think your owned lock stock and barrel like everyone else.
I think you cant think for yourself
I think you know nothing about the Ashkenazi, and their plans.
I think you need to read the material.
I think I took an Oath for my country.
I think thats about enough thinking.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You have voted Rockpuck for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Ahh.. all seeing I see you are at it again. You do nothing but spew garbage on this site. You will stop at nothing to villify the Jews. Your whole theory makes me sick but Im sure you take great pleasure in that. You study only that which supports your hate for the Jewish people and ignore long standing truths.

I mean common do you really think that Aushwitz had a damned swimming pool and orchestras for the prisoners? You are either seriouly disturbed and gullible or you know this not to be true and instead are spreading lies on purpose to feed some aganda. Sadly it looks to me like the latter because anyone who has actually studied all the angles like a true scholar would realize that those websites you posted are pure garbage.

Jews never declared war on Germany. That whole idea is just silly. I find it hard to believe that Hitler thought Jewish women and infants to be a danger to his regime. Yet, millions of them are dead at his hands.

As for your apparent disgust for Jews of Ashkenazi descent and the Talmud. I dont really understand where this is coming from. I have the babylonian Talmud in my library and yes Ive read it, Have you? I mean from the source? There is nothing sinister there, it is a book of law based on the Torah. The torah gives Rabbis the job of intrpreting the Torah laws and making judgements, much like our justice system. There has to be a standard, that is what the Talmud is.

Oh and dont ask me to prove anything to you by posting my own sources. I have years of well known history and common books you can get yourself at your friendly barnes and noble to back me up. All you have are your silly websites that are obvioulsy promoting an agenda of antisemitism and could have been written by anyone. Show me a REAL scholar who believes this crap and Ill show you ten that think otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Kokoro, take a deep breath.

Once again, for the record, I am not Anti-Semite. I am Anti-Ashkenazi! I am Anti-Talmud. There is a great difference between biblical Jews, and these impostor Jews who try and claim the holy land as theirs!

www.youtube.com...

<< 1    3 >>

join