It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice - Age Nanotechnology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.mystae.com...

I know about tungsten and it is extremely hard and without the use of highly sophisticated cutters it will do nothing but shatter. So if the carbon dating is correct on this, I would have to say ancient civilizations long ago had extremely advanced technology. If the dating is off, then well screw it.

As regards the age of the strata which contain the tungsten and molybdenum artefacts, Dr Matveyeva states as follows: The layer which contains the spiral-shaped objects is characterised as gravel and detritus deposits of No. 3 stratum, which in our view, show inner-sedimentary erosion of polygenetic accumulative layers (i.e. layers composed of material of various origins). From their orientation these layers can be dated to 100,000 years and correspond to the lying parts (i.e. the lower regions) of the Mikulinsk horizon of the upper Pleistocene.[3]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The world is older than any of us can imagine.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
there is so much history to be uncovered on our own world yet we focus on space exploration. If we understood the past we could better understand ourselves, besides who knows what technologies lay hidden on our own world. This discovery just goes to prove that.

new topics

join