It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is a video of the chemtrails with some sort of attachment to a plane. If anyone knows what it is please let me know. It is very unusual.I dont know how they can be denied these flight plans you see from the trails left over are not of any I have ever seen.

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Your "chemtrail sprayer" is an attachment that they put on an NKC-135 that sprays water over other planes that are flying behind it to test how they handle icing conditions.

As for the "spraying" I'll ask you the same questions I've asked in two other threads, and never got an answer. They're simple questions.

1. How do the nanotubes/chemicals/whatever get past the fuel filters?
2. How do the nanotubes/chemicals/whatever keep from stalling out the engines? Jet engines are very sensetive to even having WATER in the fuel.
3. How do the people that check the fuel before pumping it NOT notice that there's some strange additive in the fuel?

NKC-135 "sprayer":

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of the chemtrail conspiracy. It appears to attract the same kind of reaction as the wavies. Those who claim to be under duress as as result of covert mind control operations. Probably a few psychotics thrown in with the real ones. Generating new delusions for the mentally deranged as they go along. People are anxious to attribute both to delusions, rather than entertain a terrifying possibility.

But the evidence seems unmistakable, that there's such a large difference in a chemtrail and a contrail. People must argue it's diffusion, but that video really shows some curious trails. I don't really know much about the chemtrail conspiracies. Links?

Truth is stranger than fiction, not limited by possibilities. I won't forget the quiet peace that ensued when all flights but the binLaden's were canceled in North America following 911.

Wouldn't it be nice if we just stepped off the hamster wheel.

That's so weird, my edit button is still working four hours after the post....must be something to it.....
oh the curses of correlative thinking.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Your "chemtrail sprayer" is an attachment that they put on an NKC-135 that sprays water over other planes that are flying behind it to test how they handle icing conditions.

As for the "spraying" I'll ask you the same questions I've asked in two other threads, and never got an answer. They're simple questions.

1. How do the nanotubes/chemicals/whatever get past the fuel filters?
2. How do the nanotubes/chemicals/whatever keep from stalling out the engines? Jet engines are very sensetive to even having WATER in the fuel.
3. How do the people that check the fuel before pumping it NOT notice that there's some strange additive in the fuel?

NKC-135 "sprayer":

I can't answer your question,because I am not a mechanic that being said you bring up a very good point... that if comercial aircraft are used why would the mechanics not notice anything. however there is something strange going on...I pose to you could you explain some of the very odd flight paths shown on the video of things such as the consentric circles.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't watch the entire video because I'm having problems with my computer right now, but it could be that they were put into a holding pattern and were orbiting until being allowed to continue. Criss cross patterns would be intersecting jetways, racetrack patterns could be military tankers waiting for receivers to come up to them for fuel. There are many simple explanations for odd patterns, and there is a lot more air travel going on now than there was a few years ago, so people are noticing contrails more.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what's going on with the whole chemtrail thing. Alot of people put up very interesting theories about it.

Check out this website for pictures. I found it very interesting.

www.projectprove.com...

That website has alot of interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I love the pictures of the "evil looking nozzle" on the tail of the US Navy E-6B TACAMO.

Notice the cone shaped protrusion at the tail that everyone points to as being a sprayer. That's an ELF trailing wire antenna used to talk to Submarines. The E-6 was designed as a command and control aircraft used to relay orders to subs as they cruise under water. The wingtip probes are HF radio antennas. There are two ELF trailing wire antennas on the plane, one large one under the fuselage, and one small one at the tail. They extend on a wire, and they broadcast an Extremely Low Frequency signal that penetrates farther into the water so that there's a better chance that a submarine will receive the signal without having to surface. And yes, I know that's its mission because I've been on them and seen the equipment they carry.

top topics

join