It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added- psionics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I added a new article that wasn't there before.

tinwiki.org...

>_>

Tell me how I can improve on it. Also, feel free to edit the article.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think you need to go more slowly over your submission and correct some of the grammar. I would edit it for you, but to be honest I am not certain what you were trying to say. I think it is great you made an effort to contribute to the tinWiki, however some of your sentences can use some improvement. For example, here are the first two sentences from your article:

They say is some sort of psionic energy that is called psi energy. People believe that it can be animated so that people can see it but also that the more you less you believe in it the less of a chance that you will have of making one, and the vice versapsi-balls

You should expand upon the idea of what psionic energy is. Also, a good stating place for creating a tinWiki article is the tinWiki tutorial. All articles should have related links and relevant discusion threads listed.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wait are you saying that we can link discussion threads to our articles as well?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Wait are you saying that we can link discussion threads to our articles as well?

Yes, absolutely. Take a look at almost any other article, and you will see "Relevant Discussion Threads" listed. They are exclusively ATS discussion threads.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What did you think of my edit? Did I do a better job with it this time?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, that is better. I added a couple of external links to the article. It still needs some discussion threads linked.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Take a look at your article now and note the edits that were made. I suggest you reference other articles in the future so that your work will meet TinWiki standards. It does take some practice. I will also re-advise you to read the help and tutorial articles, so that youcan earn points for your work in the future.

top topics

join