It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not sure about this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hey everyone, i'm new to the boards and was wondering if anybody has heard of this. a few months ago i think i was watching a program on the history chanel about Embalming and how they use to be really good at it back in the day. I remember there was one lady who was a nun i believe and died a really long time ago, no methods of embalming were used, and she still today looks the same as when she died. I don't know how that can possibly be true, but if anyone can find a link that would be sick.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I can't link you anything, but this is one requirement for saint-hood as I understand it. There are probably others, but saints arent really my thing so I just dont know. Also they should smell like roses in death or some such...

And since I didn't have a link for you, I am sorry that I was not able to make you sick?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I remember reading about that. Apparently the bodies of some nuns and priests were extremely well preserved even after centuries of decay. I'm not sure about the details though, maybe it was a miracle.

new topics

join