It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Triangle UFO !! very interesting !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
great pic of a triangle ufo !! very cool !!

Triangle UFO

Its the second pic...at bottom of page......

thoughts anyone ??

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not really convincing...but then again it could be almost anything!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why is it creating a shadow? There are no clouds for the shadow to be superimposed upon. First time I've heard of a RED triangle craft. But it's good to see that alien UFO dealer has different color models to choose from.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Isn't the B2 base in Missouri? Due to the slow shutter speed, everything is blurred. Looks like it could be a wing shape. Lights tend to look redder if the recording media is set for daylight.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think you got some gret pics there! I especially like the pic with the red triangle. I have seen other "red" triangle pics, but none quite the style of this one. Like another ATS member said, at least we now know there are different kinds. I like the pics.....Any More?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If it was not moving, just sitting there according to the submitter, why is the photo so blurry? And not just a little bit blurry.....judging by the amount of shift on the building....that camera was really moving.....

If the kid is sitting on the tailgate of a pickup, 20' from the house......the flash should show on the building. My photos taken at dusk certainly show the flash on objects out to 20 feet.

To emphasize....if it was not moving....why was the camera moving to that extent?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Isn't the B2 base in Missouri?

Yes, at Whiteman Air Force Base.

The lights aren't consistent with the B2 light patterns though, but the photo looks fishy to me anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
great pic of a triangle ufo !! very cool !!

Triangle UFO

Its the second pic...at bottom of page......

thoughts anyone ??

It seems to be some kind of double exposure. We would need the original image straight off the camera, which UFO Casebook is careful never to provide. Not to mention calibration shots.

As it stands, it's just not evidence of anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
It seems to be some kind of double exposure. We would need the original image straight off the camera, which UFO Casebook is careful never to provide. Not to mention calibration shots.

As it stands, it's just not evidence of anything.

Never said it was......I just thought it would be a cool pic for us at ATS to debate and ponder.......if its legit......then its an amazing shot !

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The enlargement and this copy in the picture don't seem to jive. It almost looks like the enlargement was reduced and then it got into the picture. There seems to be more detail in the enlargement than the actual picture. Also, there seems to be a blockish area surrounding the object in the picture. Seems like the amount of blurring does match either, per Mr Penny's observation.

EDIT: After more review, the blur might match better than I first thought but I wonder why it is part very drak and part very light (red with lights). The lights would have to have flashed after the intial blurring. The background stars seem to match also.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Isn't the B2 base in Missouri?

looks like some kind of prototype B2 evolution - red color could be a reflection from the sunset

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The "red" part doesn't even look solid and the whole "craft" is all out of proportion. Squiggly edges...etc etc. Not to mention a shadow, a shadow? C'mon...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It looks like a sun dog to me.

Sundogs

Sundogs often are mistaken for UFOs. The object does not even look triangular or solid, another reason I think its a sun dog.

Its a beautiful picture regardless. its amazing some of the weird effects you get in the sky when you have the right sunset.

Now THIS is a triangular UFO thats really impressive:

From the 1989-1990 Belgian UFO flap. That one is a bit harder to explain.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The first picture is a 747 with it's port engine on fire and the second picture in missouri is Venus. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool old red.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
At first i thought it (Missouri boomerang UFO) was a fake,but after filtering...no more doubts in my mind...
It`s a real UFO...and quite a beauty too...

Look at the squares inside that ship...and that magnetic field...you can`t see THAT with the naked eye.

[edit on 6/4/2007 by Johhn]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I see now. When I first clicked the link, I saw no bottom picture, only the picture of the glowing sun dog in maylasia. the bottom picture did not load.

Looking at that bottom picture, thats different. That really is weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Weird.

Um, that's really all I've got to say about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes that was the first thing that i thought of when i saw the bottom picture. Looks like the "flying wing" B2 to me..
It didnt really look triangular shaped, more of a boomerang shape i think..

Isn't the B2 base in Missouri? Due to the slow shutter speed, everything is blurred. Looks like it could be a wing shape. Lights tend to look redder if the recording media is set for daylight.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't know what the first one is!

But, the second one is the B2, I saw 3 fly over I-70 north of Wright Patterson, see link below.

my sighting near wright patterson!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i got a little curious so i cut out the top cube in the filtered picture and made it b/w too...

A closer look at the middle of the sphere...

Doesn`t that look like a small (alien) being in middle?

[edit on 6/4/2007 by Johhn]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join