It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone prove the existence of "The Human Soul"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Darkside, consider that almost everything you "know" is only a best guess and you don't really "know" it at all. If you can make your self completely void of any preconceptions (even those told to you by your teacher and professor), and apply an even layer of skepticism even to matters of "proven science" you can see that all things should be seen in terms of probability. If you can work through each scenario as you come across you, you can determine the relative probability of any theory (although it will be a highly subjective point of view, for sure, based on personal knowledge of ALL things).

Consider that there is no real explanation (that I have heard anyway...i could stand corrected, but I would then have to research some more solid examples) for the phenomenon of bound photons. How does it work? How can you split the waveform of an elementary particle like an electron? Why do we have to rely on imagined phenomenon like Higgs Bosons, dark matter, dark energy?

This applies to earth science, too. There are many examples of dinosaur and human footprints side by side in the same slab of stone. I have seen the one up near Dallas myself. The Ica Stones are another example. It would seem that in archaeology, the absence of evidence precludes existance. Why is this so?

There are too many questions that seem to not fit within the current paradigms. Therefore, i choose to believe that current science is a poorly written, self serving, outdated system that is holding us back. Even worse, the ridiculing of free thinkers continues to exacerbate the stifling effect on the sciences, negatively impacting us for the second generation now. It isn't getting better, either. Elitism is spreading into virtually every realm in existence.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Consider that there is no real explanation (that I have heard anyway...i could stand corrected, but I would then have to research some more solid examples) for the phenomenon of bound photons. How does it work? How can you split the waveform of an elementary particle like an electron?

I don't know.

Why do we have to rely on imagined phenomenon like Higgs Bosons, dark matter, dark energy?

Because our theories are not complete, you said it yourself. But that does not invalidate relativity. Nor is it evidence for a soul.

EDIT :

NASA Updates Plans for Hubble 'Ring Of Dark Matter' Briefing

GREENBELT, Md. - NASA will hold a media teleconference at 1 p.m. EDT on May 15 to discuss the strongest evidence to date that dark matter exists. This evidence was found in a ghostly ring of dark matter in the cluster CL0024+17, discovered using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope. The ring is the first detection of dark matter with a unique structure different from the distribution of both the galaxies and the hot gas in the cluster. The discovery will be featured in the June 20 issue of the Astrophysical Journal.

So maybe they do indeed exist

This applies to earth science, too. There are many examples of dinosaur and human footprints side by side in the same slab of stone. I have seen the one up near Dallas myself. The Ica Stones are another example. It would seem that in archaeology, the absence of evidence precludes existance. Why is this so?

They are not human footprints,On the heels of dinosaurs

And in my opinion the ica stones are fraud.

There are too many questions that seem to not fit within the current paradigms. Therefore, i choose to believe that current science is a poorly written, self serving, outdated system that is holding us back. Even worse, the ridiculing of free thinkers continues to exacerbate the stifling effect on the sciences, negatively impacting us for the second generation now. It isn't getting better, either. Elitism is spreading into virtually every realm in existence.

It's thanks to science that you live past 30, don't have to go hunting everyday or sleep in a hut at the mercy of thunderstorms, etc etc. It's ridicule isn't it.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

you can check this address: media.www.thetriangle.org...

the doctor's name was Duncan MacDougall.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
All guess work put aside....

The Soul.

Is Not at all, like what people think it is today!

This shows The Matrix Partition Map on the Underside of The Soul...

The Nucleus is in the Top of The Soul where The Mind or Conscious State dwells.

You can make up a very simple device that allows you to see and study the Geometric Language of the Mind in The Soul Yourself.

The Brain is only the Encoder/Decoder and The Mind is Not in the brain, but is in the Nucleus of the Soul...

All experiences take place within the soul, Not outside the Soul.

The Holograph you think is your Universe is seen in the Base of The Soul...

The Soul is Not, in The Universe but Rather the Holograph of the Universe and your body is in the Soul.

These experiences ie you and your Universe is the result of Optical Based programs played in The Soul.

All this may be new to some, but very ancient news to others... LOL..

There is No such thing, as a "Human Soul" the human form, is manifested inside the Soul, in the form of a Holographic experience of interactive Geometry, I Repeat in the Soul...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Ok, there are many who know this story, I urge you to research and follow the links i provide. This is a summary of Your World, the coming events, why and what it all means....... are you ready... here we go.

There are 9 to 12 levels of ascension, we humans, are presently living a cycle in the 3rd level. We have reincarnated here many times on this planet , why, because we are here to learn. If you live in a perfect world, you don't learn anything. The universal laws are here to teach you love, compassion ,wisdom.
Why is there lawlessness, negativity, so called "evil" in the world. Because it FORCES YOUR FREE WILL TO MAKE CHOICES.
Our planet earth has been ruled for thousands of years by those who dwell in the negative realms. They have altered our DNA( Alien intervention), and dumbed down our ability to be in touch with our spiritual higher selves. In this way, we are more manageable, they do not want you to know you are a spiritual being. Our leaders have been tending the needs of these inhuman entities for thousands of years. That is why 1% of the population can own 40% of the worlds wealth.
Our cycle of re-incarnation is coming to an end. Those who have learned will ascend. Those who have not, will be "rescued" by the false prophet, who will gladly assist you to another 3rd density planet when this one starts to fall apart ( mother earth is a seperate living being) . Those who have learned the lessons ,"vibrate" at a higher level( we are made up of atoms, molecules, and matter), and are easily identified as having the Christ seed in them. Those of the negative polarity will not ascend, but do not worry, they will eventually get there, but it may take many more cycles before you learn the lessons of love , compassion, and service to others, as opposed to service to self.
These lessons can not be learned in any church, or by any religion. They are learned by living many lives, and improving on ones' self. Some learn quicker than others. I would urge all who want to learn these "Awakenings" should follow these links in order. Consider it your journey, on the greatest secret never told.
Love and peace be with you.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

divinecosmos.com...

www.soulwise.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join