It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealthy Spherical UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
While going through some photos I took last August from Edmonds, WA I discovered a spherical UFO in one of them. Then just near the end of this March I captured the same or a similar object in two photos I took from Richmond Beach. In both cases the object was to the north.

The objects weren't noticed by me at the time, nor initially upon reviewing the photos. Only after enhancing the contrast to bring out cloud detail did they become obvious.

They are very close to the color and brightness of they sky and thus hard to see. I used the "Clarify" tool in PaintShop and that made them a lot more obvious.

I posted them on my blog, www.eskimo.com....

I was contacted by someone in Surrey BC Canada who had been photographing a similar object, again in day only visible with contrast enhancement, but at night very visible in the infrared with a camera that has an infrared night mode.

I'm now wondering just how many of these things are floating around in our skies but going unnoticed because of their stealthiness.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They are everywhere watching us always.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nice site and some very interesting clips. However, the first clip with the building and ufo is DEFINITELY fake and CGI. The zoom in, focus and global nature of fake camera movement give it away immediately.

Otherwise, I like the site very much.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nookster
While going through some photos I took last August from Edmonds, WA I discovered a spherical UFO in one of them. Then just near the end of this March I captured the same or a similar object in two photos I took from Richmond Beach. In both cases the object was to the north.

The objects weren't noticed by me at the time, nor initially upon reviewing the photos. Only after enhancing the contrast to bring out cloud detail did they become obvious.

They are very close to the color and brightness of they sky and thus hard to see. I used the "Clarify" tool in PaintShop and that made them a lot more obvious.

I posted them on my blog, www.eskimo.com....

I was contacted by someone in Surrey BC Canada who had been photographing a similar object, again in day only visible with contrast enhancement, but at night very visible in the infrared with a camera that has an infrared night mode.

I'm now wondering just how many of these things are floating around in our skies but going unnoticed because of their stealthiness.

Where, exactly? I see only one still there, and it says "No UFO today."

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hehe, wow, that second one was pretty cool. It's like something out of an anime... "Energy release... ACTIVATE!" *Boom*

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Nice site and some very interesting clips. However, the first clip with the building and ufo is DEFINITELY fake and CGI. The zoom in, focus and global nature of fake camera movement give it away immediately.

Otherwise, I like the site very much.

You are talking about the video with the tiger striped UFO? If so when I saw that I thought someone watch too much Urosei Yatsura, Ventura Ventura Space People... But what I found interesting about that video is if you watch it frame by frame look at the way it dissolves when it winks out.

My first impression wasn't computer graphics, it was some sort of advertising balloon device, it just looked like something designed to grab attention, but the way to exits, if you watch frame by frame, is weird.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
They are everywhere watching us always.

They might be but I don't know that, beyond that why would they be watching us? Are we really that interesting?

But I can't really know that without a lot more data which is why I am trying to get this information out there. Make people aware of how these can be photographed and seen and then see just how common they are and perhaps with enough data patterns will emerge with respect to where they are concentrated that might reveal what it is that they are interested in.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Hehe, wow, that second one was pretty cool. It's like something out of an anime... "Energy release... ACTIVATE!" *Boom*

I assume you are talking about the youtube video with the striped whatever it is. Yea, Urusei Yatsura is what I thought of when I saw those, you know the Oni with tiger-striped everything.

But if you go over it frame by frame at the end, just as it winks out, it winks out very strangely.

join