It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift News...Are you ready!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is one of the best sources on the internet.

wrightworld.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah I know about this guy. Step carefully through the religious dogma though.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Step carefully through the religious dogma though.

The whole religious vibe of that site really makes the content look bad. Atleast that's my first impression, I closed it pretty quickly.

I don't have anything against religion but if you're trying to investigate/research/explain a scientific phenomenon, don't bring religion into it. Science mixed with religion does not work.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have read extensively of magnetic pole shift/reversal since I learned of it. There is evidence that this has already happened times before...by coring the earth and finding magetic metals alternating in polarity at different levels. This in turn will alter migratory patterns of birds and animals which scientists expect to be catastophic by human standards, by obviously not "planet threatening" seeing as it has happened b4. Im sure there are other major changes due to chain reaction but Im too DuPid to figure em out

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We would be fried if we get a bunch of solar flares and our magnetic poles are reversing. They protect us from them ya'know. It will happen again for sure, i would be very suprised to see it in my lifetime.

link   
this reminds me of the movie were they kill the core of the eatth then have to restart it "witch is inposible"

but it showed birds falling out of the sky and all sort of wierd sh*t becouse there was no magnitic of the earth

link   
"I closed it pretty quickly"

Thats why people develope closed minds.

It's not the religious content you should read but the other stuff. The daily news articles. Also it explains how it all relates to the prophocy as contained in the bible.

No one is asking you to convert.lol

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Energy Wave, I love readin Bible prophecy. Especially when they try to pull what the bible says to the ongoing problems in todays world. Always makes for good reading IMO, regardless if you believe it or not. They tend to have points that are hard to argue with if you have an open mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Earth's Core Heats It - The article above reveals the true cause of earthquakes and the reason for the increase in earthquake and volcanic activity around the globe. "The Earth's core heats it." That about says it all, except for the fact that the Earth's core is growing increasing hotter as electrical energy from ongoing solar storm activity continues to build up within the planet. The resulting volcanic upheavals are shifting mass = magma within the interior of the Earth, that will soon result in a geophysical pole-shift. When conditions in the Middle East come to pass as Biblically foretold, the pole-shift will occur, followed by the arrival of the Kingdom of God. Watch for increasing volcanic and earthquake activity around the globe, while at the same time hostilities in the Middle East continue to rage out of control. Jerusalem will be desolated by warfare, and armies will stand within the Temple Mount, and then the end shall come. And this is the abomination of desolation that is to stand in the holy place. The abominable cause of the desolation of Jerusalem = armies of the anti-christ, which is the spirit of the beast from the bottomless pit, that will stand in the holy place = Temple Mount, after desolating Jerusalem by warfare. It has nothing whatever to do with the desecration of a rebuilt Jewish Temple as is popularly believed by many.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, there are indeed two sides to this.

1) He might be truthful, doubtful, but always a possibility. Like always, they only way to find out - is to wait.

2) God himself said that no man can predict the day of the Coming of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. No one. So, if that is to be true, then this is false.

-wD

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Thats why people develope closed minds.

I know.

Originally posted by energy_wave
Also it explains how it all relates to the prophocy as contained in the bible.

See, here's the problem. Point number one, I don't believe in prophecies and point number two, I don't believe in God. Maybe I'm just prejudiced but it's things like that (prophecies etc.) that drain all credibility from that site in my mind. To me sites like that are biased.

I'll make you a deal. I'll check out the site tomorrow when I'm not so tired. It's almost 5AM here and I'm pretty tired but for some weird reason can't get any sleep. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey, we're really kinda overdue for a poleshift.

They've determined that on average they happen every 200,000 years, with an extremely rare period of near 500,000 years that they can assign no pattern to, well, its been 700,000 years since our last one.. we're at least double overdue, maybe almost quadruple.

Geologists were extremely pleased to find magma that hardened over a 10,000 year period during a poleshift, and what they found was quite alarming. The magnetic fields slowly lost strength and then collapsed over a 1-2 hundred year period, during the next 100 years they realigned on opposite sides, but the problem was, the field didn't regain enough strength to stabilize, and quickly recollapsed. It was something like 7,000 years of chaotic magnetism before the earth's poles restabilized once more. They have no idea why, or if it always happens that way, but the rising planetary temperature, the weakening magnetic field, and a few small magnetic anomalies, which are things expected en mass when the poles begin to shift, all lead scientists to the conclusion that our shift will be within the next few hundred years.

The thing I always think of is, what happens when the sun's poles shift?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin

The thing I always think of is, what happens when the sun's poles shift?

They shifted last January. It took about one month which, durring that time, there were two north poles.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
anybody who feels like posting something about the pole shift with reference to the bible! please dont! its got F**k all to do with the bible, its a natural phenomenon. and while the field is down, the earth will be exposed to the magnetism of the sun, causing quite catastrophic problems. and scientists believe that the field is collapsing at the moment.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Knowsstuff]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
216.239.37.104...:5M8zFDecP4oJ:straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/techscience/story/0,4386,225185-1071352740,00.html+the+magnetic+field+is+c ollapsing+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Could I get some backup on the sun's field flipping all within last january?

I just don't believe that it happened and I never heard about it.

new topics

top topics

join