It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is a stocker... i swear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
God, i went out with this guy because he really liked me. Well, i liked him alittle. But it just did not work out. So he is in some of my classes and he sits by me in science. He always rights ne notes asking me who i like and than he gets mad at those people! He follows me around and gets really jelous when i am talking or flirting with this hot guy! Sorry, guess u did not need to here that. Anyway, he is obsesed with me and i cannot get in off my back! I tell him i do not like him like that but guess what... he does not care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me, plz?
peace

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey there, if you live close to the bay area, California, or in Russia I might be able to help. I'm always around to help girls that have this kinds of problems. My mama has been mistreated by some people and I've had to protect her so I'm used to this kinda stuff, always glad to help

peace, RS

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Do you mean stalker?

Yeah he sounds like a psycho.

Don't be caught alone with him.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey sorry to hear about your ordeal.

I don't want to sound like I'm fussing at you. However, I would like to say a few things since you posted this in a public form.

Be careful not to tease men. Some men don't take well to teasing this can get you into big trouble. Pay attention to your body language and the way you look or even smile at him. Pay attention to your eyes are you flirting with them?

Have you told him, " I enjoyed the date however I would perfer to be just friends." Just cause you go out don't make you their girlfriend.

However, explain this to the guy up front first. When your asked out say, " Yeah, I guess we could go out-- as friends." That way you get to know them better. You can never have to many friends. Tell them up front that you have other male friends and not to think this is serious.

What kind of girl are you wanting to be in life? Your name on here says something dosen't it now?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I went out with a stocker once. Yeah...she stocked shelves at the local Stop & Shop. I broke up with her because she had no ambition....

But getting back to you original post. My question is: What are they teaching you in school? And, do you pay attention?

example:

He always rights ne notes

Never mind the "ne" typo...Rights me notes? Rights? Has he ever left you any notes? You know, left them on your desk?

Sorry, guess u did not need to here that.

Here that? Here??

I think you should get your mind off the boys and start paying attention. Otherwise, you might be stocking shelves for a long time to come....

And I'm guessing but, the name Foxy Lad-ay: you are a young man, correct?

Now I have to comment on Shar's comment here:

Be careful not to tease men.

Etc....Shar, you do a nice job of making the victim out to be the criminal. Do you believe women that have been raped were teasing the men?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No I do not believe that. Nor did I say that. I'm telling a young lady here to be careful in her life as she grows up to not tease men when she goes out with them. I'm 39 years old been out on alot of dates. You don't have to give it up with every guy you go out with. At the same time you don't tease them and act like you will either when you know you won't.

All I'm telling her is to be respectful of herself and be a lady.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
look now foxy lady
we BOYS are very PROTECTIVE about the things we like
what?dont u think how he feels when u joke around with all those other guiz?dont u know that when we hug a friend that happens to be a women we dont take it as a friendly hug?no matter that they take it as a friendly hug?he knows that....and he just dont want to loose you...
if u REALLY think things cant work out.....BUT THINK GOOD so not to be screwed in the end and to be sorry......just stop being nice to him couse that way he wont stop.....thinking he can get you....but what i really think if he is that in a need and dont want to live without you THINK about it....if u atleast like him a little u know that u will have a person that really loves u and is ready to do everything for you......instead of dating some brainless monkey that was a little more macho or sometin
so think about it

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
and just for god aske dont tell him "i want go out only like friends" or "i think we should be only friends"
thats the one thing a man HATES TO THE BONE!!! to hear...
so please he will know if things wont work out just dont kill him with that pathetic line.....u dont know the trauma it couses....its like hitting him between the legs ): SERIOUSLY!
itsd almost impossible to continue being a friend with a person u liked....ure either going to still try to make him fall for you or its all BAD

[edit on 6/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think unisol and foxy should hook up or something.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
love ur avatar
hahha i gotta put some funny ava as well

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I think unisol and foxy should hook up or something.

I second this. Just think.....The ATS love connection.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ATS love connection
hahaha

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I went out with a stocker once. Yeah...she stocked shelves at the local Stop & Shop. I broke up with her because she had no ambition....

Hey! Are you following me?

Uh, no I'm just putting price tags on these cans over here.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
foxy lady next time find a guy whos job is "fabricator" making hot-rods and tunning parts

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don't reply when he hands you a note. It's none of his business who you like or to whom you are attracted. You don't need to answer any of his questions. You actually don't need to speak to him at all.

If he really creeps you out, tell someone in authority. Actual stalking is illegal, so if he approaches you outside of school then he is a stalker and you need to do something. Until then, he is just a nuisance, don't play his game.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If someone is stalking you with the intention of murder and the law won't protect you there is only one thing you can do...

Hunt it down and kill it.

That is not a realistic piece of advice, contact your local police force if you feel threatened. They have restraining orders for these kinds of situations and many of the laws have been reinforced to protect the person being stalked.

Good for you RS, like to hear about the good looking young boys defending their mamas.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

dbates....you FREAKED me out. The guy in that pic looks so much like me, it's scary......from a distance it's my damn twin. Now I've got the willies.....

Oh and...those look like boxes of cereal, not cans.......stay in school!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i just realised how funny it is hahahahaha
ahahahahha
so im a stocker and i put prizes and check out girls and when someone girl ask me what im doing i say "im just putting prizes"ahahahahhaha

and yea if he follows u outside school now thats CREEPY!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

dbates....you FREAKED me out. The guy in that pic looks so much like me, it's scary......from a distance it's my damn twin. Now I've got the willies.....

Oh and...those look like boxes of cereal, not cans.......stay in school!

I'm confused over this thread. I'd don't know if we are talking about stockers, stalkers, or dopplegangers?

ATTN Excitable_Boy!

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Doppleganger
Category: Human Enigmas

A double, an identical replica of a person. The idea behind this is that everyone has a Doppleganger, an identical copy of themselves somewhere in the world. If the person is good, then the Doppleganger will be evil and vice versa. It is even said that if the two should meet, then they will both perish.

Only problem is...which one of you is evil???

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
o cmon the twin on the pic is "stalking" girls pretending to work

the other twin must go and kill dogs at night to be more evil

top topics

<<   2 >>

join