It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoff's Flying Saucer Projects and the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Flight International (No 5081, vol 171, p 22) have reported that the US Army has awarded Geoff's Flying Saucers (GFS) Projects - a Peterborough, UK company - a contract to demonstrate Coanda-effect flight.

Wiki Coanda

GFS Projects

This follows a UK and US interest in a previous demo of the GFS-7 vehicle in 2006.

Looks quite neat, especially as the flying saucer vid was not blurry!

[edit on 5/4/2007 by paraphi]

[edit on 5/4/2007 by paraphi]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It is a real shame the website linked has no real info on it. Some pics would have been nice.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Great find

I had not heard of this technology until now. Imagine combining this concept with ion or microwave propulsion.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My ego always finds it quite upsetting when people are credited with a 'great find' on a subject that I had previously posted (happened a few times now). The insecure child inside Waynos feels unloved and ignored

Joking aside, thanks for the update on this subject, most interesting

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh I'm sorry waynos didn't realize. Next time I'll just search for your posts before pre-mature congratulations.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What update? The linked website is practically empty. Here we have a thread that is totally about the Wiki entry.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
Oh I'm sorry waynos didn't realize. Next time I'll just search for your posts before pre-mature congratulations.

No need Dan, just ignore my insecurities, it happens a lot anyway, on a board as busy as this it can't be helped.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Looks like everyother website that was created by some person with very little info and fantasies. Sighs I'm just as tried as you waynos with people failing to search before posting.

join