It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think the neo con movement used these people to source their predictions as to what effect 911 would have socialogically!?!?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Freshman’s Forum – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
PLEASE HELP, I could be off the mark, but i think Col Cindy Jebb and Lt Col P H Liotta were involved in the 911 aftermath prediction process pre 911, wether they knew it or not I think their work was used to forcast the "overspill of terrorism"
The connection between the two is not up for question. They wrote books together and are both Proffesors within the military acadamys and "social studies" institutions the US gov is well known to turn to at times of social change, to predict the fallout/control methods for the desired outcome for the US.
Some of the books these people wrote are pretty deep and show these people to be more than capable of accuracy in predicting aftermaths of such huge events.
P H Liotta (Lt Col USA) is less hawkish, in that, he has also written on climate change and the geo political consicuence of, but his willingness to speak of theoretical senarios certainlly won't have gone unseen or heard by those in the US who are of a Neo Con disposition.
People like these may not have been holding the plunge detonator on the WTC buildings, but they are some of the leading minds in America on the fallout of such incidents.

I wish to enphasize that I DO NOT have any proof of their involvment, nor do I anticipate it.
However I hoped SOMEONE could shed some light on their connections to "the hill" as I believe they were consulted pre 911.

People like these are utilized by polititians all the time, sometimes they are commisioned by polititians without even knowing it to write a thesis on this or that...who knows, they may have no links to the neo con's, but hey, when your President/Vice President says that's an order, that's an order.

WHAT WERE THESE PEOPLE DOING PRE 911??? WHAT HAD THEY WRITTEN? AND FOR WHO?
CAN YOU FIND ANY SOURCE MATTIRIAL OF THIER WORK APART FROM THE OBVIOUS BOOKS AND LITERITURE THEY RELEASE TOGETHER?
Much of what i can find on these people comes post 911, PLEASE HELP.

Mod Edit: BB Code Cleanup

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
*Yawns*

you're gonna need some proof for these wild claims, I am not being rude, but thats what they're currently labeled as.

join