It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the net sucks as the real life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ok guiz now lets see this
they tell us not to broke the net/copyright laws so that means
no mp3s,no movies,no games,no programs no NOTHIN,so u see jimmy?even if that friends gives u a game disk u returned then go to the store and buy that same game!
so jimmy u have to pay ABOUT EVERYTHING
-------------------------------------------------------
forums/internet community
everyone is triyng to scam u,to make fun at you,or to insult u,to ruin ur day,to act like a bully u cant even play a game on a server without everyone swearing at each other and talkin about meating to fight you lol
how about people playing with hacks
----------------------------------------------------------
internet is FULL with spyware,viruses,fake pages and PROGRAMS THAT COME WITH SPYWARE BUT WHAT?no one is telling you that.....so thats ILLEGAL ha jimmy?
---------------------------
SO JIMMY,they can install programs on our computer without us knowing,THEY can see what pages we browse,WINDOWS XP COMES WITH ALEXA that sees what u browse cmon....NO ALEXA on my xp u dirty*****
SO
u know what?they should be paying us that they research us BY LAW!
-------------------------------------------------------
they all trying to screw us,to get our money,ALL ILLEGAL and we have to be illegal and BUY EVERY SINGLE THING?
well no we dont have money for everything!
we need money for other things
were going to continue to watch movies,download games,programs and mp3 while u continue to screw us
everyone that thinks that using some FREE image editing program instead to get the PHOTOSHOP or COREL x3 from a friend or download it(illegaly) should go see a doctor
whats the newest fashion of screwing us?
when i saw a WINDOWS theme wanting to install ADware on me...
whats next?pud ADWARE on wallpapers?
all the copyright,30 days trials,demos of games,swat teams busting me and going to jail for ever just couse i downloaded 1 mp3 while some hacker is gettng the usa fisrt bank money and going to bahamas....GIVE ME A BREAK!

[edit on 5/4/07 by Unisol]
well excuse me mr.NET i wont pay u for ur cheap programs and other stuff,i prefer saving my money to spend on my car
so insult me and critisize me all u want,the truth is ur all doing the same
WHY? u saw the newest photoshop?u know how much it costs?u think everyone using it have bought it straight and clean?
dont we aLL have illegal things on our pc's?

[edit on 5/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

dont we aLL have illegal things on our pc's?

No.

Who's Jimmy?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
jimmy is no body i just though of a name

new topics

join