It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombia seeks Israelis' arrests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Colombia seeks Israelis' arrests

news.bbc.co.uk

Yair Klein, Melnik Ferry and Tzedaka Abraham are accused of giving military training in the 1990s to landowners' and drug-traffickers' private armies.

Prosecutors say those trained went on to carry out some of the country's most notorious political assassinations.

Some of the fighters went on to form a right-wing paramilitary group, the AUC.

Prosecutors have also accused the three men of working for the then powerful Medellin drugs cartel to create a personal army for its leader, Pablo Escobar.

The international arrest warrants for Yair Klein, Melnik Ferry and Tzedaka Abraham allege they instructed private, right-wing armies in "military or terrorist tactics, techniques and procedures," as well as conspiracy, a source at the Department of Administrative Security told the AFP news agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
guess israeli involvement in terrorist groups is high aswell
with them training terrorists for political assasinations aswell

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

wounder if isreal will hand the people over

[edit on 5-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Israel and Zionists are the biggest threat to world peace since the Nazi's.

What happened was they've been collectively swindling the world out of their gold through Federal Reserve entities.

They've gotten power hungry to the point they used America to create Israel.

They're still hungry for power which can be seen through the aggressive hostile takeover's of Palestinian land daily.

They're the most evil people in the world, they killed JFK, they killed Iraq, they killed American democracy, they took over the cia. They buy important people and control the world.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by rrahim1]

Paul Wolfowitz, Jew, Zionists. One day he's head of the American Army, the next day hes President of the World Bank. Seem's to me like Zionism and the New World Order have the same owners.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
care to expound upon that statement?

before all the `your anti jew` and `an islamofacist` brigade come steaming in.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
THere's a whole bunch of atrocities and evil deeds done by israel and israelis, floating all over the internet, the zionism thing is old as time, and any average intellingent person knows what role the israelis, zionists play in the world. It just so happens that a lot of south american countries blame the US for everything, I;m glad they're finally starting to wake up and smell the coffee to realize that americans are not the only ones behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Perhaps this is how a Columbian drug cartel was able to get ownership of attack choppers that were sold to Israel through our Surplus program. Nothing was done about it and I'm afraid nothing will come of this either. They will not extradite these people.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

What happened was they've been collectively swindling the world out of their gold through Federal Reserve entities.

They've gotten power hungry to the point they used America to create Israel.

They're still hungry for power which can be seen through the aggressive hostile takeover's of Palestinian land daily.

They're the most evil people in the world, they killed JFK, they killed Iraq, they killed American democracy, they took over the cia. They buy important people and control the world.

Paul Wolfowitz, Jew, Zionists. One day he's head of the American Army, the next day hes President of the World Bank. Seem's to me like Zionism and the New World Order have the same owners.

Argentina is seeking the arrest of Iranian intelligence operatives for the terrorist bombing of a jewish community center in BA. No mention of it on these boards.

Also Britain created Israel, not America. American is maintaining Israel's existance.

People who want to maintain a tiny state in the ME for Jews to live in peace are NOT the biggest threat to world peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

Really? I dont see the people of isreal being deprived of social protections through austerity programs like the nazi's used.

The war between the two peoples, IMO, isnt driven by land greed alone. I think there is a deep seeded hatred steming back to the invasion of isreal. Your being reductionist in this statement.

They're the most evil people in the world, they killed JFK,

Oh really? what threat was JFK to the zionists exactly? sources please.

they killed Iraq,

And here i was thinking that thousands of tonns of depealted urainium and conventional explosives killed iraq. Maybe you could elaborate a bit.

they killed American democracy, they took over the cia.

How did they kill American democracy? The demise of American Democracy, IMO, is linked to multinationals, not a country or people. Oh and sources for the cia thing please.

EDIT to add: IMO, cladestine organizations are a huge threat to the national security of all nations, whether sanctioned by the state or not. I doubt those three will be extradidted, but it would be nice to see some social justice in south america.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
care to expound upon that statement?

before all the `your anti jew` and `an islamofacist` brigade come steaming in.

guess i am late

in my view israel always take the high moral ground when it comes to terrorists, hazbullah and so on where they acuse Iran and syria of funding them, yet they are doing the same thing contray to what they acuse others of.

not saying israel are the only ones that do this as countries all over the world do this

this topic is just to show israel also do the same thing in other countries
this has nothing to do with their faiths

[edit on 5-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's been a while since we've had some Jew bashing

Yes there is a Zionist faction in Israel, but its small and its pretty offensive to linking the whole of Israel to Zionism and thinking all Israelis are the same.

Don't stereotype

this topic is just to show israel also do the same thing in other countries

So, just because some Israelis were training terorist it means that the Israel State is responisble?

The IRA use to train terrorist in South America too, does that mean the Irish Government is a supporter of international terrorism?

Its funny how people ignore the likes of Iran and Syria but are happy to come out and point the finger at Israel.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
So, just because some Israelis were training terorist it means that the Israel State is responisble?

yes in hindsight it would look like Israeli goverment
and i see where my view is flawed

they could be working for the israeli goverment or be a rouge eliment

The IRA use to train terrorist in South America too, does that mean the Irish Government is a supporter of international terrorism?

IRA are a terroist org them selves

Its funny how people ignore the likes of Iran and Syria but are happy to come out and point the finger at Israel.

is that to me?
because i do aknolidge that Iran and syria arent saints
hence why i wrote there are countries out there that do the same

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You've just said that the Israeli's sponsor terrorism, without proof of any government involvement.

The IRA was a terror group that did have backing from some elements of the Irish republic, and it supported various paramilitaries in South America. The Irish government hasn't received any condemnation on this board.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
You've just said that the Israeli's sponsor terrorism, without proof of any government involvement.

The IRA was a terror group that did have backing from some elements of the Irish republic, and it supported various paramilitaries in South America. The Irish government hasn't received any condemnation on this board.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Peyres]

i said

guess israeli involvement in terrorist groups is high aswell

i agreed my prospective was flawed

again i will repeat what i said
to infiniate

israel like other countries insnt a saint
these groups could be under israeli control or not

about the IRA i just merly point out that they are terrorist org
and to exapnd on that its no supprise that they helped other terrorists.
also its proven fact some factions helped the IRA which is a diffrent topic

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

they could be working for the israeli goverment or be a rouge eliment

I HIGHLY doubt the Israeli government has sanctioned such a move. Plus, my comments about Iran and Syria were not aimed at you. It was in general.

IRA are a terroist org them selves

Yes, but you were implying that Israels supporting terrorist were apart of the Israeli government. So if thats true then the Provisional IRA is apart of the Irish Republican set up?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes there is a Zionist faction in Israel, but its small and its pretty offensive to linking the whole of Israel to Zionism and thinking all Israelis are the same.

Don't stereotype

Funny you mention that....do you say the same thing about Islam and 9-11?? Seems like a whole lot of countries are being blamed lately because of acts carried out by a group of people.

Also I'd like to point out that the Israeli government has killed many innocent people lumping them in with a group of people that they claim are terrorists, so what makes the Israeli government so special that they can stereotype and others calling them on it are anti-semetic jew-bashers?

Did you ever look at it this way, if they maybe stayed within their own borders and didn't involve themselves in other peoples business like The Kurds or other groups like it , while they have their own problems to solve, then maybe they wouldn't have so much critisism? I mean really, they have the Palestinians fighting for their own independence while they send people to Iraq to train the Kurds to gain independence in Iraq? Stick your tongue in a light socket and you get zapped. Before they help someone else gain independance and start problems in other nations, maybe they should help the Palestinians gain independence first and get their own country out of a perpetual war.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Also I'd like to point out that the Israeli government has killed many innocent people lumping them in with a group of people that they claim are terrorists, so what makes the Israeli government so special that they can stereotype and others calling them on it are anti-semetic jew-bashers?

Really?

Can I see evidence that shows that the Israel government has given the go ahead to kill innocent people?

Funny you mention that....do you say the same thing about Islam and 9-11??

Many will tell you that I have been one of the biggest defenders of Islam and Muslims on this board. Check my post history if you don't believe me

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Really?

Can I see evidence that shows that the Israel government has given the go ahead to kill innocent people?

You are kidding me right? You can't be serious.
Did you forget the family on the beach, the other 18 family members that were killed in a shelling recently amongst other things? Cmon.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
You are kidding me right? You can't be serious.
Did you forget the family on the beach, the other 18 family members that were killed in a shelling recently amongst other things? Cmon.

I did not forget, but..
Are you implying that Israel has deliberately targeted a family? Are you saying the Israel goes out to kill civilians?

The Prime Minister of Israel can order his/her army into action, but has no say in the planning (like most countries) so I find it hard to understand how a government can be accused of telling an army how to operate.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I did not forget, but..
Are you implying that Israel has deliberately targeted a family? Are you saying the Israel goes out to kill civilians?

The Prime Minister of Israel can order his/her army into action, but has no say in the planning (like most countries) so I find it hard to understand how a government can be accused of telling an army how to operate.

They didn't deliberitely target them but they made no effort not to. They could care less about any civilian deaths. Its a few less palestinians to worry about for them. If they drop a 500lb bomb in the middle of a busy shopping area , to pinpoint target a bunch of militants in a car, in your mind that seems like they are making an effort not to target innocents?
They can always blame it on explosives in the car or buried explosives on a beach. IMO its just a bunch of crap.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
These Jewish terrorists will just run to Israel and hide as countless others have. Israel gives all Jew's a safe haven, be they war criminals or mercenaries. Israel has a NO extradition policy. That's my biggest problem with Israel.

And I'm sure that's what'll happen if anyone tries to get the Jewish terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join