It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced Conspiracy or more disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hell, why not, lets start with good ol’ Arizona Wilder…no controversy there, right?

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

I actually put a lot of stock into what she says, although I feel you must read between the lines a little bit on her story. As she admits, she still has sleeping programs, and the history of the beings she describes was admittedly given during her “training.” One could make the case that it was not necessary for her to know a true history of the beings in order to do her assigned work. Regardless, I think she really is what she says she is. The following points explain what I find most interesting about her account, and why I started with her story. It appears that the chief purpose for the rituals she conducted was to “call out” these “old ones” which she describes as pure evil. This part of her account is continually overlooked. These purely spiritual entities basically demand to be let out and then swirl around and impart information, presumably directives regarding this multi-millennium long plan. Keep in mind that the attendants are world leaders, heads of state, etc. So, it might be said that they would then pass this information to those they have control over, and on down the pyramid the orders go. She says that the main reason she needs to be present in the first place is because her human nature gives her some authority over these beings, and she can make them go back to their “time space prison,” as Icke says. So, they are going to these rituals, at least the BIG ones, to receive marching orders. The second thing that I would like to point out about her story before I move on is the very seldom-mentioned fact that she clearly implicates Zechariah Sitchin and Sir Lawrence Gardner as agents of misinformation. She says this is their job, and that they are present at some of these rituals.....cont.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Giving her the benefit of the doubt for a moment, we must examine the work of these guys to see what good it would be as misinformation. We should reverse engineer their reasons for doing something like that. It certainly seems to be getting the bulk of the airtime nowadays. It is not as though it is shaping up to be the minority view. In fact, quite the contrary is occurring, especially as the 2012 thing and the propagation of it spreads (with the consorted help of the mainstream media). This goes much deeper than character defamation I assure you. Let’s take Mr. Sitchin first. The majority of his work absolutely depends on the key translations he makes. The back cover of all his books makes sure to tell you that he is one of only a very few that even has the potential capability to translate these texts, and that he is a super genius, etc., etc. Well, check out the following link.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

This should give any thoughtful person sufficient reason to question all of Sitchin’s work. But why the ‘humans genetically engineered by aliens’ thing? How would the events Sitchin claims serve an evil agenda and/or work as misinformation? There may be a few different answers to this question. You may think you know exactly where I am going, but I encourage you not to jump ship just yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Before I can get to the meat of this, I begrudgingly have to spill the beans on what I think is going on. Yes, I know this will probably keep you from reading the rest of this, but please hear me out. I am a
Christian, and I have a very Chuck Missler/ Dr. Michael Heiser view on all of this:

video.google.com...

video.google.com... (critical viewing IMO)

These videos concern these Nephilim, and their origins, and genetic manipulation that goes on with the alien abduction phenomenon. It is a theory that the Nephilim of Genesis 6, after so many years, are unable or unwilling to mingle into our bloodline like they once did, i.e. sexual intercourse. This could possibly be, in my opinion, due to the gradual breakdown of the integrity of DNA, as evidenced by shorter life spans among other things. So, now they have been creating these hybrids with a new strategy and for an interesting reason. A full understanding of the information in these videos is crucial. Please do not assume you know their view before watching them.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Evil attempting to infiltrate the “seed” of men in the last days is supported strongly by the Bible. One of the more fascinating aspects is in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 2, when it describes the last kingdom being like iron mixed with clay. It states that they will try to mingle their seed with the seed of man but they will not cleave together, even as iron does not mix with clay. I refer you to a recent movie I saw about this online that ties in the literal text and the abduction thing in a very concise fashion. It is necessary to watch this in order to fully understand the rest of this information. Here is the link:

www.revereradio.net...

While watching, notice that they describe the same hypnotizing stare that Arizona Wilder does, and for the same purpose…fear. Also note that Arizona talks of being impregnated several times, and of all the babies being taken. Of all the descriptions, the only difference was that there was, presumably, no UFO. Although she speaks of training at area 51.

REVELATIONS 16
[13] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
[14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is also important that I, as a Christian, either currently hold the beliefs I am about to discuss, or reserve the right to believe in their possibility, while still keeping in complete compliance with the Bible, and after much study. I list the following things because many of these false teachers are trying to take the likely existence of certain things, or the occurrences of certain events and then use them as a springboard for their arguments against Christianity. My list is as follows:

• Atlantis
• A coming spiritual awakening, occurring in the near future
• Aliens, whether real or promulgated, and possibly of various types and origins
• Reincarnation, or the possibility of it
• The Zodiac and its incredible significance
• The Catholic Church’s pagan history, and its chiefly evil agendas. (I believe many churches are fronts for evil activity.)
• The power and ancient understanding associated with The Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, etc.
• Remote viewing, and all forms of channeling, mediums, etc.
• Power associated with magic and the occult
• A pre-historic pole shift
• The power of the mind to change and affect the physical through general meditation and/or love

Before I move on, let me get a few more Christian apologetics in. There are many other things to add to this list. Many people use the nefarious Catholic Church to prove that Christianity is untrue.
Except for the individuals themselves, you will find no defender of Catholicism with me. I see the two as polar opposites, and totally unconnected in key facets. I will add one more critique of Christianity that does not rely solely on the Vatican for its defamation. David Icke uses a very un-Icke-like move here to prove his point when he speaks of Virishna. This is so blatantly wrong that it makes you question the rest of his work. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he describes his father as vehemently anti-Christian, and I have a few friends from that background. I know that much like those who feel they have been wronged by God due to some tragedy, they tend to be hard sells and cling to things that fit their position (admittedly, like many Christians as well). The following shows the Jesus/ Virishna thing to be a ridiculously unsubstantiated claim. P.S…if you ever interview him please bring this up.

www.kingdavid8.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let’s get back to Sitchin. His story serves global evil agendas in many ways. First, it alleges intelligent design without God. This is, I think, a very important part of the plan, because alien intervention is possibly the only way to explain intelligent design without God, and intelligent design must be incorporated into science at some point in the very near future for it to continue to be relevant. As we find with many aspects of this plan, it has other uses as well. It will also serve as the foundation that will be used in the construction of the new world religion, seemingly contingent on the introduction of aliens, real or otherwise, to the public. Variations on his story will come but the template is given. The back story regarding the genetically modifying aliens of prehistory will be served up early and often, with a heavy dose of Michael Tsarian.

As a result of the problem-reaction-solution of global warming, which will serve as the vehicle for introducing “Alien” Free energy technology. This is obvious when looking at recent news, like the former Canadian Defense Minister saying we should use the alien free energy ‘that we have’ in order to combat global warming:

newsbusters.org...

Then, there is Gordon Novel. Check out the following link. This video also raises many other questions:

video.google.com...

Gordon Novel seems to be a true believer in global warming and alien technology and apparently has many of the world’s best on his side. All of this, combined with mainstream reports like that of the Chicago airport UFO as well as others, leads me to believe in a slow, but current rollout of UFOs saving us from Global Warming. If I’m right about this, they will show these aliens in a very favorable light. ‘They saved us from our new greatest fear,’ right? ‘Aliens for president!’ It’s not that hard to believe. The antichrist will probably claim to be buddies with or even one of these new saviors. One must admit, it’s a good way to begin a world religion. This, or another slightly different scenario, could also play out in the way outlined below. You may not have been watching this happening, but you may have noticed, with some recollection, that they have been slowly indoctrinating us all to believe that aliens of any type, kind, or origin will specifically show Christians to be wrong and even vilify them. Case in point, the movie Contact and others like it. There is literally nothing in the Bible that would conflict with the existence of aliens, and yet they have decided this for us and shoved it down our throats with well-placed propaganda. This is so that the one thing in the Bible I used to have a hard time believing could be fulfilled, and that is, the idea of a one-world religion to go along with our one world government.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
2012 is an interesting bit. Up to date, the concept has mostly been used for New Agers. I mean this in the sense of people that understand the spiritual aspects, and realize that there is an awakening coming in the next few years. It is inevitable. It must be explained, or they run the risk of us figuring it out, but as always, there is another use. We are indeed due for a spiritual change very soon. I submit that we will require this change in order to live in the “new age” where Jesus, himself, is literally king. I am speaking of the millennium period, after the re-setting of the earth, described in Revelation, Chapters 21 and 22. We are simply unprepared for life like this. We are also on the books for a seven-year tribulation, Armageddon, and a judgment day before this kingdom is set up. I feel that would about qualify as such an awakening, but it remains to be seen. The reason the dogma got added to the Mayan calendar was to explain something that Satan knew must be explained in these last days: the Rapture. When the awakening comes, in their view, it will allegedly make those who were not ready for the new age, disappear. In fact, if a proper explanation for this coming rapture was not in place before, or shortly after the coming Rapture, then Satan’s thousands of years of planning for the infrastructure for his world government and religion would be in jeopardy. Keep in mind; if the Devil exists he is keenly aware of what is written. He has been putting his pieces in place in order to make what I call his Jesus-bid, complete with a trinity and a chosen people and every unholy version of the real thing. He really is planning on forcing everyone to worship him. And when he has everything set up like he wants it, he should be able to do that nicely.

I don’t claim to know if he will implant a chip to make this goal easier, but I know that he, like God, needs our free will. The whole system was set up around this unique gift. I don’t know if the Devil thinks he can win. I know it says that he is furious because he knows his time is short. But he apparently really wants everyone to bow down, and he actually has a pretty good plan for reaching this goal. Keep in mind again; his primary tools are deception and misinfo. This is the truth of all this. There are many truths around us. Let no man deceive you, including myself. Even Arizona, who claims that Satan is a figment of Christian imaginations, calls him “The Great Deceiver.” The perfect crime, huh? All devil worship no devil. I’m telling you who the Old Ones she speaks of represent, who has been calling the shots. This is why, on a thorough study of this situation, one comes to the conclusion that it is much to genius of a plan, connecting thousands of years of preparation to be motivated as many say, by the quest for money, lust, or even power. It is worship the one with the power wants. The rest is a means to an end.

If you have any major points of contention, please let me know. I will do everything I can to answer. Unfortunately, I won’t be near a computer for a few days, but I am able to check mail.

Thanks for your time,

Chris White
www.nowheretorun.podomatic.com

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I thought for sure you guys were going to tear me apart for this post. I honestly wouldn’t mind it at all. I’m trying to find where I’m wrong, because I know that I am, somewhere in all this. It’s just to big for anyone to have a complete picture. Especially considering as some might point out my pre-conceived notions of Christianity. I also feel that understanding the issues brought up here are crucial to understanding the flow of deception, and therefore, crucial for the sanctity of our minds. I seriously believe that. Regardless of our current individual theological perspective.
You guys are famous for debunking things.
I usually run keywords through ATS’s Search engine as a kind of beta test for new “conspiracies” and if it has holes you guys have already found them. I know that this post is essentially a theoretical Idea, and as such, not really as easy to debunk but I know if it is out and out wrong you guys will know. I would like to expand on it too if it passes the "beta" stage

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had an interesting response to this theory I will post his reply and my retort, It proved very stimulating for me.

He wrote:
very thought-provoking set of resources here. i was 1-dering where novel was going w/ the global warming thing, but it became obvious from his own confession that he conceeded it could B solar (which i B-lieve is most certainly the case from the undeniable evidence - well P-Ple do deny it...) & it was clear that he'd been sukd in-2 the al gore hoax & @ least he did stste his source of info.
interesting 2 2 C an insider actually mention the illuminati w/out it B-ing the focus of the interview, eg arizona wilder, who i think is suss & prob. still mind-controlled. along w/ the leo zagami interviews, which R as credible as U're going 2 get @ this point in time as far as claimed illuminati bloodline status goes, this is the the 1st relatively credible evidence of the reality of the illuminati. books & researchers & "X"-mindslaves R all very well, but i get a sense of genuineness from zagami & novel. OK may-B novel's B-ing misled & trikd by genies? may-B he's not.
some questions: Y do christians invoke the name of the egyptian sun-god amen-ra? (from where we get the word "ray") amen?
Y do christians celebrate jesus on sunday?
Y do any christians B-lieve that they R going 2 B in of the 144,000 members of jewish tribes who R named as B-ing saved?
Y does any-1 think B-lieve anything that rome created (w/ the help of jerusalem)?
Y is it not possible that say the cathars & sunii muslims were & R closest in some significant ways 2 what jesus taught? did jesus base his life around fulfilling prophecies or did he orchestrate things 2 happen in that matter, or was it astrotheological metaphor (12 disciples = 12 signs of zodiac, going in-2 the house of the water-bearer (transition of the sun in the age of pisces = the fish = jesus 2 the sun in the age or house of aquarius = the water-bearer = john), ad nauseum...
or were these pagan mythos woven so thickly in-2 the old & nu testaments by the likes of the post-babylonian jews & pagan romans that fact can't B sorted from fiction?
Y is most christians interpretations on how 2 interpret the bible ultimately demeaning 2 the creator of all - the 1 true god, not some yahweh-zeus deity or even jesus as god? Y R jesus' words always reduced 2 their basest, most mundane interpretation?
Y does jesus give himself lucifer's appelation - "the morning star" in revelation 22:16?
Y do so few realize that when the great changes come that surely will that when they don't fit some cookie-cutter scenario that their faith is going 2 B so badly shook that their religion as they currently perceive it won't B able 2 continue due 2 its inherent limitations?
no disrespect, but i'm dismayed 2 think how we mite all B looking @ things in a manner that suits satan's scheme when we think we're doing the opposite. thanx a lot 4 the info sources above, i've benfitted enormously from considering much of this.
peace & blessings -
troy

Troy,
Man you must text message like 12 hours a day to be that fluent in abbreviations...Im impressed.

Well, let me take your reply one step at a time, there is much to discuss, we seem like were basically on the same page so we should be able to figure some of this stuff out.

First, on Novel, At first I was so stunned by the complexity of everything, and combined with my instinct to believe him because of his demeanor, and to be fair, as I said in the post, I do think he is a true believer, or a killer actor, and may be getting played by any one of a number of groups. I don't think he is lying per say. like it is said, good disinfo must be half true, and be believed by the person giving it. I wouldn't even mind believing him outright if it weren't for a few key issues. The reason I brought him up is because I think that the scenario he is more or less laying out is how its going to be perceived by the conspiracy savy world. oddly, I think there is a rush to discloser

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
discloser around the world and If I didn't have such a bad feeling about this thing I would be inclined to believe it was because Novel was threatening disclosure on his own, without their spin being allowed to be applied first (although I think, the spin is inherent by design, considering he believes in these beings back story without ever having direct contact with them. he apparently is operating under the assumption that the technology validates them and that if they indeed exist they are telling us the truth about all the rest of their history) It is also interesting to note the talk of the movie "moguls" and "titans" that are very interested in this movie of his . I wonder if he believes that those folks are not a part of, or at least not controlled by the groups you and I are aware of, I bet he would have a good answer to that. A movie like this would seal the deal on the perception of the things to come, I would almost say that it is crucial. It would certainly drive home the agenda I.E. Global warming and or the use of fossil fuels = certain destruction, saved only by aliens and their technology, which must include a new dogma using the template provided by Sitchin and carried on by Tsarion and others, no matter that the premise has had a thorough, scholastic debunking by Dr. Heiser and now many others in the field.

On to your other points, i think you will be surprised to see that many of these things you’ve said here don’t hold water when put to the same scrutiny we feel is deserved for almost every other "fact" we hear nowadays, for some reason in the field Christian debunking no one bothers to check their facts. We tend to stuff these kind of things in our debunkers tool box without checking to see if they are sharp enough. I cant blame you though, the teachers giving us the most information, are unfortunately the same that are giving us the most disinformation. Half truths are the name of this game, its the best way to get people to believe BIG things, you must prove amazing things to people and then sneak the agenda through.
This is not a rationalization from a poor confused Christian I can prove to you, that in many cases, they are knowingly lying.

"Y do any christians B-lieve that they R going 2 B in of the 144,000 members of jewish tribes who R named as B-ing saved?"

The short answer is: They don’t.

Revelation Chapter Seven describes the calling out of 144,000 select
Jewish evangelists from the nation Israel at the beginning of the
Tribulation period, probably soon after the Rapture of the church.

“And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.”

12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel (it then lists them)

for what?

Immediately after the verses about the calling of the 144,000, this
information is added. It depicts the result of the sealing of these
people: the evangelization of multitudes of people.

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no
one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language,
standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing
white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

This multitude mentioned here is only referring to the people who the 144,000 converted of those left behind during the

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
during the tribulation period. Its not including all the previous generations of Christians that are spared from it altogether, that’s a lot of people, how anyone can get this nonsense about there only being 144K saved total, is beyond rational thinking IMO.

Its an ingenious plan really. God made a promise that all the believers would be spared the really bad stuff coming, this sudden exodus will convince and convert 144,000 of Gods chosen people for an end times, against all odds “mission trip” in effect. If it didn’t happen this way the other side, The devil, would all of a sudden be without hindrance because all these folks with authority over him, through the name of Yashua, will be gone. It also is the way God chose to keep his promise to us while still giving hope to those that are left. The devil will be seeing see this event as a starting gun for his long awaited plan. and be assured that the world will be explaining this event when it happens quite differently. You should be very careful to believe even your own eyes when the "restrainer" is taken away.

Jehovah Witnesses of course, believe this and I have heard a few Christian sects believe this too. but as you can see from the text it is simply not what is said.

"Y do Christians celebrate Jesus on Sunday?"

Many Christians still remain uncomfortable over the issue of the Sabbath day. Observing Sunday as a memorial of the resurrection of our Lord is our traditional day of worship, and yet many are disturbed over this issue.

(Anyone who thinks this is a simple issue to resolve hasn't studied it very carefully!)

A number of key questions still remain unresolved for some:

o Did God institute the Sabbath just for Israel?

o Is a Christian supposed to keep the Ten Commandments?

o Does a Christian have to keep the Sabbath?

o When did Sunday replace Saturday as "the holy day"?

answers here:
www.khouse.org...

"Y does any-1 think B-lieve anything that rome created (w/ the help of jerusalem)?"

I don’t know. As I said in the original post, the Roman Catholic Church doesn’t represent anyone but the RCC . The only people Yashua ever got angry with was the "church" leaders, he had nothing but compassion for every low down bastard he came into contact with except the Pharisees (and a few bankers). There is not one shred of an Idea in there about an infallible earthly church having any authority from God. I know plenty of Catholics who have never been taught any of the concepts of "Christianity" They have their own "inspired" books, that’s what they chiefly teach out of. They discourage the reading of the gospels by the people, in the same way that Jehovah witnesses use the old testament but say that without the information in their publications like the watchtower magazine they say it (the old testament) is, in effect, useless. (btw if you know any of those guys send them my way, I have some info they might want to know about) This is why you may have wondered where they (Catholics) get some of the things that literally contradict the old and new testaments. I will go into that more if you want. You and I could go on all day and night talking about the pagan symbolism and occultist significance of their rituals or how they (key point) deny that one can be saved by grace of God alone, maybe we should sometime, but considering you mentioned Leo Zagami I have a feeling I would be preaching to the choir, as they say. Many of the neo-debunkers like to point to the Vatican and their dealings like they are OUR (Christian) dealings. I of course realize that much of the world equates Christianity and the RCC but this is quite simply untrue, and very profitable for those who benefit from that kind of thing.

"Y is it not possible that say the cathars & sunii muslims were & R closest in some significant ways 2 what jesus taught? did jesus base his life around fulfilling prophecies or did he orchestrate things 2 happen in that matter, or was it

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
or was it astrotheological metaphor (12 disciples = 12 signs of zodiac, going in-2 the house of the water-bearer (transition of the sun in the age of pisces = the fish = jesus 2 the sun in the age or house of aquarius = the water-bearer = john), ad nauseum...
or were these pagan mythos woven so thickly in-2 the old & nu testaments by the likes of the post-Babylonian jews & pagan romans that fact can't B sorted from fiction?"

Strap yourself in my friend.
I realize the question you pose here much like the others was meant to stump me and to show me how ridiculous my silly beliefs are, but to understand the deep truth that you are flirting with here requires an advanced understanding of astronomy, history, and the Bible. I have found a good way to present this information to you, but I warn you, you may not be able to think the bible a fairy tale any longer. If you however really are serious about getting the answer to this question then listen up. the following is a 76 min audio file that I encourage you to download. If you can make it through the first ten minutes where a prayer is said, and some preliminary things are setup, and you listen to the whole thing (especially toward the end) you will have the answer to this question and you will see how intense this really is. about halfway through he goes pretty fast (this will make you fill up a note pad pretty quick so get ready)
there is a reason that all cultures describe the same idioms for these constellations regardless of their location, language, or culture. the Mazzeroth has many secrets yet to be revealed. Truth is stranger than half truth.

www.ffmp3.com... this takes you directly to the file
or to download go here and look for the "Mazzaroth_Chuck Missler" file
www.ffmp3.com...

Y is most christians interpretations on how 2 interpret the bible ultimately demeaning 2 the creator of all - the 1 true god, not some yahweh-zeus deity or even jesus as god? Y R jesus' words always reduced 2 their basest, most mundane interpretation?

I’m not sure I follow you on this one, I will be happy to answer, just tell me what you mean.

Y does jesus give himself lucifer's appelation - "the morning star" in revelation 22:16?

This is also a good question and it requires a lengthy answer Im afraid. To answer properly It will require you to know the true definitions of “heylel” why it was where it was and to grasp many contextual meanings as well as understanding that this term was used for many people and things that shed light. The history of this is fascinating I encourage you to look into it. I semi apologize for the source materials being so slanted but they did such good work on this issue, besides those KJV only folks are all right with me.
www.kjv-only.com...

“Y do so few realize that when the great changes come that surely will, that when they don't fit some cookie-cutter scenario that their faith is going 2 B so badly shook that their religion as they currently perceive it won't B able 2 continue due 2 its inherent limitations?”

I am very afraid for the people when these great changes come. Our understanding of God has been so watered down and maliciously distorted that many people will throw it all away at the first hint of ET or whatever mode is used. I do not however, as you suggest, believe that its limitations are inherent, I believe they have been mostly self imposed
As you can tell My perceptions don’t add up with much of what you think Christians act like. Perhaps your perceptions of this issue have been formed by slick propaganda as well. All these conspiracy
“teachers” act like all this propaganda has been imposed on us to believe a fairy tale when truthfully, do you see mainstream propaganda making Christianity attractive or unattractive?, what side do you think the propagandist that we fight are pushing….christianity ? trust me Troy, CNN and BBC will be telling you all about Sitchin here very soo

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
very soon, and when the guac hits the fan it will be the machine that will tell the poor people what to think.

"Y do Christians invoke the name of the Egyptian sun-god amen-ra? (from where we get the word "ray") amen?"

This Is a great question, and one that I have probably the least satisfactory or conclusive answer for, although I have know about it for many years.
I have never had a terribly good feeling about this, I remember reading the Book of the Dead and thinking how remarkably similar this Ammon character was to the God of Israel, as he was the Supreme Creator of the Universe and of all the Gods the name and he himself was “hidden” as referenced in his title. I look at the occurrences of the term Amen in the Bible with a little skepticism, currently there are a few theories I entertain about this, It is a matter of record that at the time the Jews were in captivity in Egypt was the height of amun-re worship and the Jews would have been using the vocabulary associated with it. And when you look at the way it is used in the bible, it is as a vocabulary tool meaning, in effect “so be it” and little else, however, Because of the omission of the word “Amen” in certain older texts I am skeptical, but I am , as always open to suggestions regarding this. I do not however think it is any kind of deal breaker or anything like you would hope. Although, I personally do not use the term for I can see nothing that could be gained by it. There is much to learn about this time period, I have been looking into this recently and have found some extremely interesting things. But It generally confirms what I already suspected

“no disrespect, but i'm dismayed 2 think how we mite all B looking @ things in a manner that suits satan's scheme when we think we're doing the opposite.”

I think I see what your saying.
You and I seem to both agree that Wilder and Zagami are true blue in their own way. And when you plug in things like the grove and all the mind controlled and ritual abuse cases we begin to see a clear picture of satanic and demonic ritual worship at the very top, what amazes me is that secular people who clearly see this as fact rationalize it various ways. How do you rationalize it? How do you explain that the biggest whistle blowers that we have for ammunition in this infowar are telling us it’s a war with the Devil of the Bible? You have only to realize his plan for a one world Government and religion and to understand what prophesy says about it. Im telling you it’s the only way to make the pieces of this puzzle that I know you like I once did have stored up from various fields of study fit together. Try it on, see if things start falling into place…

Here are some interesting things
odeo.com...
video.google.com... … 6249043462

new topics

top topics

join